Iconic Eureka Springs - Gated Mountaintop Estate Adjacent to the Crescent Hotel
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eureka Springs estate description
Iconic Eureka Springs, this gorgeous colonial estate is perfect for your next trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Ideal for a family reunion, wedding, holiday gathering, biker friends or retreat. The Manor house welcomes you stately columns that frame generous verandas and invite relaxation with breathtaking views of the Ozark Mountains.
On the interior, double french style doors open to an impressive foyer complete with a fireplace providing an elegant welcome to all guests. Upstairs, two large luxury suites are paired with three bedrooms to accommodate up to ten comfortably with the ground floor reserved for gathering spaces.
A Full kitchen is a favorite place to meet, share food and drink and make lifetime memories. The Manor kitchen features custom cabinets, a butcher block island and rows of windows that frame the 4.2 acres of woodlands that surround the estate.
For dining a crystal chandelier is suspended over a table for 8 in the elegant dining room where pocket doors close to create an intimate dining atmosphere or open to preserve a stately entrance visible from the main entrance. Rich burgundy taffeta drape the large windows overlooking the front of the estate grounds.
An eight foot tall oak mantel frames the fireplace in the center of the family room. Comfortably appointed furniture is placed to encourage conversation and enjoy woodland views from the silk draped windows. Hard bound Harvard Classic books, an upright piano and books on Eureka Springs complete the accoutrement expected of a proper manor house.
Spread out in the Manor House's 4000 square feet of living space include five guest rooms. On the second floor there are four rooms, 3 rooms offer private baths. All accommodations feature Fabric covered walls…soft white linens, stained glass and rich wood floors… The luxury suite in the house, named for the dramatic light that fills the suite at sunset, (Sunset Suite) envelops guests in luxurious comfort. Whether it is sitting in the elegant black silk chair with a good book, enjoying the view from the adjoining balcony, rejuvenating in the rain shower or soaking in the Jacuzzi tub, guests enjoy this space any time of day.
Most private is the Castle Studio, located on the third floor of the Manor house and named for legendary dancer Irene Castle, famed for teaching Ginger Rogers to dance and furthering cutting edge style of the 20s including the flapper dress and 'the bob' hairstyle. This top floor studio suite is crisp and has a Nordic feel with light wood paneling and floors. The suite offers a bird’s eye view of the estate from the treetops. Soft neutral colors, dramatic lighting and interesting angles make this a favorite room in the manor house.
All of the rooms have Direct TV with new flat screen HDTVs. Rooms are furnished with luxurious linens, towels with daily housekeeping included.
Large gas grill, rush bottomed rocking chairs and a porch swing make the spacious verandas make for a separate living space. Intimately connected to the woodland forest surrounding the estate, the verandas are a perfect space for entertaining or relaxing.
Rental of the Lookout Cottages Estate - Manor House includes reciprocal privilege with all amenities offered by the Crescent Hotel & Spa. Services include Daily breakfast, grounds privilege, bell service and security, daily activity and swimming pool and hot tub access.
view more at www.crescentpark-arkansas.com
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 5-10
- Spread out in the Manor House's 4000 square feet of living space include five guest rooms. On the second floor there are four rooms, 3 rooms offer private baths. All accommodations feature Fabric covered walls…soft white linens, stained glass and rich wood floors… The luxury suite in the house, named for the dramatic light that fills the suite at sunset, (Sunset Suite) envelops guests in luxurious comfort. Whether it is sitting in the elegant black silk chair with a good book, enjoying the view from the adjoining balcony, rejuvenating in the rain shower or soaking in the Jacuzzi tub, guests enjoy this space any time of day. Most private is the Castle Studio, located on the third floor of the Manor house and named for legendary dancer Irene Castle, famed for teaching Ginger Rogers to dance and furthering cutting edge style of the 20s including the flapper dress and 'the bob' hairstyle. This top floor studio suite is crisp and has a Nordic feel with light wood paneling and floors. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Located in one of Americas Dozen Most distinctive destination, Our historic manor house is used defined to define Iconic Eureka Springs which is truly an honor as Eureka Springs has over 2000 historic structures, hundreds of independent shops and eateries and many attractions that include national draws such as the Great Passion Play, Beaver Lake and the Crescent Hotel....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 15 - Feb 28, 2014
1 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Major Credit Card
Cancellation is 72 hours in advance
Weekly Stays require - One Night NON-REFUNDABLE deposit
No Pets / No Smoking
Refundable Damage Deposit May Apply
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Resort Fee: $9 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 16.75%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Arkansas - XNA at 56 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Beaver Lake at 7 Miles
- Nearest Train: Eureka Springs Railroad - Lunch and Dinner Train at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 62 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beaver Lake Dam at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Crescent Hotel Sky Bar at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Holiday Island Country Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 1886 Steakhouse at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Julie was born and raised in Eureka Springs and other surrounding communities. When the opportunity presented itself we seized the moment and returned to this lovely Ozark hamlet.
Why Eureka Springs:
There is no other property like this in Eureka Springs. We are privileged to be able to offer this property for others to enjoy. It truly is a slice of Heaven.
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Private gated estate surrounded by woods, within walking distance of the Historical Eureka Springs downtown. Next door to the Crescent Hotel. Guest enjoy reciprocal services that include Daily breakfast, grounds privilege, bell service and security, daily activity and swimming pool and hot tub access.
- Primary: 8003429766
- Secondary: 8007389545
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lookout Cottage Estate - Manor House in Eureka Springs, AR
Castle Studio on the third floor of the Manor House
Breathtaking Sunset Suite whirlpool. Luxurious bath and shower
Sara's room with private bath
Front yard of Gatehouse
Bride and groom near the gazebo.
View of the front gate from the Manor house 2nd floor verandah
Horse drawn carriage
Manor House foyer featuring hardwood floors and comfortable gathering space
Sunset Suite on the second floor. Suite offers King bed and oversized jacuzzi
Dixie room and private bath in Manor house
The Iconic Manor House early evening
View of the fountain in the front yard from the Manor house 2nd floor verandah.
Manor house from gazebo.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.