Northwoods Victorian Home-Country Woods/Lakeview&City.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cumberland house description
Build in 1892--remodeled sections in late 90s -beautiful location, lake front, city walking range..All bedrooms are up stairs,--wrap around patio deck--yard patios-fireplace room has hot tub facing lake. Country charm..
Seaplane flights available, snowmobile trails right on Beaver dam lake. Four Seasons of Fun.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Northwoods Victorian has best of both-Lakeside view,Beautiful Beaver Dam lake, water access, and in town walking distance...convenient, but quiet..Sunset View--Boat landing one block from our dock..snowmobile trails go right in front of home on the lake.-Four season activities, swimming, golfing,boating, paddle boat available, Seaplane flights available from our dock. several walking distance restaurants, grocery stores, and a signature restaurant 3 miles away. Fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, snowmobile trails, Airport 4 miles from home, courtesy car available, we have an infant/baby room ..park by city beach 2 miles--and famous Louies Meats butcher shop for all your grilling and cooking. 4th of July events, Rutabega fest, last weekend in August with Airshow..and 2nd Sunday every February is the Beaver dam Ice fishing contest....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Family Reunion in area
Family Reunion in area
Site unseen, my cousin & I reserved this beautiful home for a mini vacation & family reunion in the area. Our party of 8 adults had a fabulous time. Sandi (owner) greeted us upon check in and gave us the tour & specifics. She remained accessible via cell phone for any questions we might have had. We found the home well cared for, everything in good working order, and super well stocked with everything we might have needed. The views of the lake were beautiful, the beds were comfortable, and there was plenty of hot water. We enjoyed exploring the shops in Cumberland and surrounding area. I would definitely stay again and have already recommended it to others.
- Guest LaDonna (Southern MN)
- Date of stay 08/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Any reservations less than one week in advance, may require an additional fee.
Check or Cash Only.
Pre-paid Non-Refundable Deposit required, based on length of Stay.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Cumberland Municipal Airport-Kube at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 63 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Main beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Nezzy's at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cross Country Trails at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cumberland Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Nezzy's at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I am a Pilot--and Flight Instructor. I love to teach, and meet new people from different places. I have been in the Northwoods my whole life, and love the woods, water and snowy winters.
Why the Owner Chose Cumberland:
It's a classic, and the character, on the lake gives the best of so many comforts...Victorian, Northwoods, country, small town, energetic and good people area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location on Beaver dam lake, but yet right in town, Perfect combination...quiet off of main street traffic. 1892 original construction, with 1997 additions, for modern charm.
- Primary: 715-554-0454 Call anytime..leave messages anytime.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Northwoods Victorian - On Beaver Dam Lake- Four Seasons.
Beaver Dam lake, large, clear. Great fishing, swimming, boating, seaplane flight
Living room inside view--lakeside view.
Fireplace Room. overview of Lake.
Queen Size up stairs bedroom. Extra couch available.
Winter Wonderland. Firewood Available.
Ice Fishing Hot spot..Right out Front on Lakeside view.
Summer Lake side Victorian Home view.
Lake side Patio/Deck.
Swimming and Fishing area available.
Lake view queen size bedroom.
Lake side view out backyard..Beaver Dam lake.
Fabio-August visitor-Seaplane Fun on the lake.
Kitchen -faces lake view.
Kitchen over looks Beaver Dam Lake.
Fall Sunset Patio View Lakeside.
4th Bedroom 2-Adult Bunk Beds, and Optional baby crib.
King Size Bedroom. Lake view.
Winter Lake view facing Northwest. Crystal clear..
Docking available-Swimming and boats.
Wrap around Deck on Victorian .
Parlor room ---extra couches for sleeping too.
Hot Tub Fireplace Room over looking Lake.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
4 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.