Fun and Relaxation at Come Sail Away
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Catawba Island condo description
This newly remodeled condo has a bedroom with a queen size bed. There is a good size living area that has a full size sofa bed and a queen size E-Z bed. It will accommodate 5 easily. A washer and dryer are in the unit for your convenience. There is a porch outside that overlooks the beautiful West Harbor. A nice pool and hot tub are part of the condo complex which are available to you. Bring your boat and put it in the 30ft boat dock that is right outside your door.
- On floor 1
- 838 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- (1)Full size sofabed, (1) Queen size E-Z bed in living area
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- The property is located on Catabwa Island in Lake Erie. It is a short ferry ride away (30 mins.) from historic and famous Put-In-Bay on South Bass Island. Perry's monument is located at Put-In Bay, it is 300 feet above the water and gives you a view on a clear day of many islands and many miles of shoreline of the US and Canada. Wineries and historic sights abound in the area. The activities on this island will have you coming back often. There are several options for your ferry ride. A car can go over on the Miller Ferry or you could go fast on the Jet Express. There are many beach options and several islands and State Parks that you could visit. There are interesting sights on Kelly's Island and Middle Bass Island too which are also a short ferry ride away or use your own boat to go there. You do not have to use a ferry to get on Catabwa Island as it is connected by a causeway. Famous Cedar Point rated the number 1 coaster park in the world is just 30 minutes away, you can see it from Marble head Point which has a historic light house and is 10 minutes from the condo. The western basin of Lake Erie is famous for it's great fishing. Lake Erie Pearch, Walleye and Smallmouth Bass are the favorites. There are many fishing charters in the area as well as the opportunity to bring your own boat. Golf courses are everywhere on and off Catabwa Island. Miniature golf and smaller theme parks are in the immediate island area . There are many good restaurants all around the area also. This area offers a quite relaxing atmosphere that you can energize with exciting activities whenever you have the urge....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 29
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
- cleaning fee: $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Tax Rate 3%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Cleveland Hopkens Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Millers Ferry at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: St. Rt. 2 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: East Harbor State Park at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mon Ami Winery and Restaurnt at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have lived in northern Ohio all our lives. We live near the south shore of Lake Erie. It is beautiful here and a great place to raise a family.
Why the Owner Chose Catawba Island:
When I was growing up my father owned a cabin on Marblehead Peninsula which is very close to Catawba Island. I fell in love with this island area as a kid and wanted to share it with my family. We were looking for a place that we could bring the kids that offered a lot of activities at a reasonable cost. We found Come Sail Away on The West Harbor. We had such a great time that we continued renting here for 18 years. The fishing, beaches, boating and parks offered our family many weeks of fun. My wife and I have spent years dreaming of owning something in this area and were particularly fond of Come Sail Away. When this condo became available we purchased it. It is literally a dream come true for us. We can't use it all the time so we thought we would let others enjoy the beauty of this area.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The dock that is right outside your door is wonderful. You can take a few steps and jump in your boat. You can go fishing in the Western Basin of Lake Erie which has been labled the walleye capital of the world. The Lake Erie perch are so fun to catch for the kids because the action is fast and furious. They are the best eating fish on the planet bar none. It is quiet here and the pool is great. The kids and now grand kids love it.
- Primary: 330-690-6726
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View From Porch
Pulling Into Complex
Hallway into living area
View from kitchen
Bedroom with connecting bathroom
Historic Marblehead Lighthouse at dusk 10 minutes away
Walk on or take your car to Put-In-Bay on the Miller Ferry 5 minutes away
Large beach at East Harbor State Park 10 minutes away
Entering Come Sail Away
We are Here
Dining room area
Kitchen from hallway
Washer and dryer
Your Own Dock Steps From Porch
Another View of Pool
Take the Jet Express to Put-In-Bay. 10 minutes away
Perry's Monument from East Harbor State Park 10 minutes away
Watch sunsets at Catawba State Park 5 minutes away
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!