Waterfront 3 BR/2BA Condo at Terra Ceia Bay Golf and Tennis Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
5th floor end unit, water and sunset views, formal dining area, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, all linens and kitchen utensils, screened lanai, 18 hole executive golf course, 500 ft fishing pier, nature preserve and boardwalk, tennis courts, clubhouse with restaurant/lounge, washer and dryer, unlimited long distance phone, wireless internet, cable TV, and reserved parking space in parking garage.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1) each bedroom has a queen sized bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Terra Ceia Bay Golf & Tennis Club is located just across the Manatee River from Bradenton in Palmetto. The gated condo community is very quiet but conveniently located with easy access to local shopping and to central Florida vacation attractions via major interstates and state highways located nearby. Sarasota and St. Petersburg with their shopping and cultural opportunities are less than 20 minutes from home. Tampa is approximately a 50 minute drive. Nearby activities include: 'shop til you drop' at one of the largest outlet shopping centers in Florida: Beautiful beaches at St. Pete, Anna Maria Island, & Longboat Key; Scenic Manatee River; Historic Gamble Mansion; Desoto Memorial Park; theater, sports, and nightlife in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota areas; Ringling Museum, Mansion, and Theater; and Salvador Dali Museum....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
July-December 2013 $1275-$1975/mo plus local tax
Jan-April 2014 $2275- 2675/mo plus local tax.
April- Sept 2014 $1275 - $2075/mo plus local tax.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manatee or St Pete at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club at Palmetto
- Nearest Golf: Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club at Palmetto
- Nearest Restaurant: Terra Ceia Bay Golf Club at Palmetto
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: I lived and worked in Anchorage Alaska for 30 years but had parents, grandparents, and siblings who lived in the Tampa/Sarasota area during those years. I owned rental properties in Alaska for 25 years and have had vacation rentals on Lake Michigan, Mountains of West Virginia, and Florida for the past 10 years. I have family and/or friends in all the locations and I spent time each year in each location. Currently I live in Reno Nevada where I enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities and the warm weather.
Why the Owner Chose Palmetto:
I purchased the property originally because I had family in the area and I was looking at it as a potential retirement home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The views of Terra Ceia Bay from the 5th floor and a great location were 2 of the biggest factors in my purchasing this property. There are beautiful sunsets as well as moonlight reflections on the water which one never tires of seeing. The private gated community is located on the back side of the small community of Palmetto and has quick and easy access to shopping and major road systems.
- Primary: (907) 830-2469 (Alaska, USA) 7 am to 10 pm pacific time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2625 Terra Ceia Bay
Gated entry to Terra Ceia Golf and Tennis Club
View of Terra Ceia Bay from living room
Partial view of master bedroom. Walking closet and shower/bath not shown
Boardwalk through shoreline nature preserve
500 foot fishing pier
Sunset from condo lanai
Partial view of kitchen and dining area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013