Awesome Newly Remoded Home on Signature Hole in Bundled Olde Hickory
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Olde Hickory Golf & Country Club house description
• 2 bedroom plus den includes murphy queen bed
• Sleeps 6-8
• Huge remodeled kitchen
• Hot tub
• Awesome view of signature island green
• Rest and relaxation
• Rights to country club membership while here
• Recently remodeled
• His and hers walk in closets
• Just bring your clothes
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1) King master suite with his and hers walk-in closets. Shower and garden tub in master bath with double counter sinks., Queen size Beds (2) 2 queen beds, one in the 2nd bedroom and one in the den with a pull down murphy bed., Twin or Single Beds (2) Sofa has a trundle bed underneath the couch and also a single bed and a Frontgate single bed., Child Beds (1) a pack and play in the guest bedroom closet., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Trundle bed stored under the living room sofa., Murphy Beds (1) Queen size located in den....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Bistro table in kitchen cove, seats 6 in dining room plus 8 on the peninsula. Lots of room to rest or entertain. All new travertine flooring and all freshly painted inside and out. Many reciprocals for golfing and many events to enjoy at the country club. Enjoy getting involved in playing cards, tennis, and a new fitness center will be built in 2013. Spring training for Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins baseball....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- A Golfer's Paradise Even if you do not golf…..best view of the course hole 17th island green. You can spend hours watching the golfer hit on. Golf privileges and club membership while you rent (one month minimum). • 2 bedroom Plus Den with Queen size Murphy bed • Sleeps 6-8 • Open kitchen floor plan • Hot tub on lanai • Awesome view of signature island green • Rest and relaxation • Country club membership available • Recently remodeled ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
17th Old Hickory CC
17th Old Hickory CC
Bob&Pam Thank you for letting us share your beautiful home with us. We had a wonderful month in Ft Myers. Everyone in Old Hickory were extremely helpful and friendly. Travis and Rich at the club went out of their way to make our time on the course really enjoyable.There so much see and do around the area,we can't believe how the time just flew. The beach chairs came in handy. We already miss sitting in the Lanai with a cocktail watching the golfers hitting onto the 17th green,almost as much as playing it ourselves.Thanks again! P.S. liked the farkle game so much we went and bought one for ourselves.
- Guest Kendall&Jackie (Strykersville NY)
- Date of stay 01/31/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing.
Easily accessible and very memorable
Easily accessible and very memorable
My girlfriend and I stayed here over spring break. The area was secure and very close to the beach. One of my most memorable mornings was watching the sunrise from the screened in back porch over the signature hole. I had the opportunity to play the immaculate course and interact with some of the very friendly residents. The property is kept by a dedicated couple constantly making improvements to the property, and I look forward to staying here again.
- Guest DHo (Ohio)
- Date of stay 03/20/12
- Review Submitted 09/17/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you for your great review. We love our home and welcome others to enjoy it as much as we do.
$4,000 per month or $3,750/month for 2 months or more January through March 2015 $3000 per month from April through December
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers Airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 75 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 12 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We recently purchased this home and remodeled it during the spring of 2012. We reside in Ohio and are not able to enjoy our home for the next few years. We welcome you to take advantage of the Florida sunshine next winter and enjoy our home! The view will mesmerize you for hours.
Why the Owner Chose Olde Hickory Golf & Country Club:
We bought this property on a visit to Ft. Myers Beach while convalescing from surgery. Although we loved the beach, this home and neighborhood offered a beautiful view of our own golf course and a network of friendly people.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We absolutely fell in love with the view and the open space. There is plenty of room to socialize with friends over for dinner, card games, or just a cocktail. The 8 foot granite pennisula, island, beautiful lanai with a hot tub and outdoor Jenn Aire grill makes this a vacation dream for all. Flat screen TVs are located in the living room, den and master bedroom making this a great place to relax. Private internet and WiFi modem are included.
- Primary: 5732687760
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our home with awesome neighbors. We will share them with you (;>)
Beautiful view of 17th island green can be enjoyed from your screened lanai.
Open kitchen with large cupboards, themed dishes, appliances, and island.
The bistro table is just right a couple to enjoy some quiet time.
55 inch new flat screened TV in Living room with cable included.
Den with queen Murphy bed system with closets, drawers, & wall mount TV.
Guest bathroom with tub and shower.
Rear view of screened lanai with the new concrete tiles on roof.
Relax on the lanai and watch the golfers, enjoy your favorite book or music.
Hot tub overlooking the island green on #17 at Olde Hickory.
Looking in from the living room. Granite peninsula seats eight!
Oversized peninsula allows 8-9 people to socialize in comfort.
Tommy Bahama wicker living room with a trundle bed and travertine tile floor.
King bed in master suite with new gel foam mattress & wall mount flatscreen TV.
Guest bedroom that is bright and cheery with private entry to guest bath.
Laundry between garage and kitchen includes washer and dryer.
Half-covered lanai with a Jenn Aire electric grill and two ceiling fans.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, August 26, 2013