Sit Back and Relax in This Quiet Family-Friendly Private Pool Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
North Fort Myers house description
Beautiful fully furnished 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a quiet street in the SE part of Cape Coral. Close to all major bridges it offers quick and easy access to the beautiful beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva and to Fort Myers airport. It is a short drive to the Cape Coral beach and the public boat launch.
The home is approximately 1700 square feet with high ceilings which give an exceptional feeling of spaciousness. Newly renovated and decorated it is a perfect getaway from your busy life.
The master bedroom has a walk in bathroom with an oversized tub and a walk in shower and dual sinks.
There are queen beds in the master bedroom and the second room. The third bedroom is furnished with twin beds and the living room has a pull-out queen bed, to accommodate even more guests. King bed sheets are available to convert the twin beds into a king.
A large solar heated pool is screened in an extra large lanai with privacy afforded by large palms all around. An outdoor barbeque and patio furniture is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Cable TV and wireless internet are included. Pets under 25 lbs are welcome.
2 Golf clubs and pull carts and 2 bicycles are available for those guests who which to use them.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- House is wheelchair accessible.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Outlet Shopping
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Cape Coral has a small beach located near the Yacht club on the Caloosahatchee River. Boats can be rented at Paradise Boat rentals at 3013 Del Prado Ave. S. a few minutes drive from the house. Fort Myers Beach with its white sands and restaurants is an easy drive from Cape Coral. A must-see are the beautiful islands of Sanibel and Captiva. Amazing restaurants and breath taking views of the sunset can be enjoyed from many of the wonderful sandy beaches on the islands. Bike rentals are available or take your bikes down for a tour of the islands. The J. 'Ding' Darling wildlife refuge is also not to be missed. Kayaks and Canoes are also available for rental. Bert's Bar and Grill on Matlacha is perfect for relaxing with a beer and watching the dolphins. Or visit Miceli's on Pine Island Rd. Matlacha to enjoy outdoor waterfront dining and fresh local seafood....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice home and neighborhood
Nice home and neighborhood
We stayed in this home for the months of December 2012/January 2013. We found the home to be pretty much exactly as shown in the pictures and by the description. We found the home to be very roomy and very pet friendlywith the fenced yard. Also there was a very nice washer & dryer, and tha Lani and pool area was very comfortable. The owners Armondo & Marilyn were very nice to deal with. Ed & Florence Wentz
- Guest Ed W.
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 02/16/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2014
14 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is an allowance for electricity usage of the first 250 Kilowatts used per week. Usage over this amount will be billed at $0.20 per kilowatt hour. Readings will be taken on arrival and after the departure cleaning and laundry.
A surcharge of 2.5% will be charged if paying by credit card.
- cleaning fee: $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $350
- Pet Fee: $150
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers at 22.86 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cape Coral Beach at 9.31 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We reside in Toronto, Canada where we have a large family and keep busy with our children and grandchildren. We are both retired now from our jobs in engineering and nursing and are looking forward to travelling and sight-seeing.
Why the Owner Chose North Fort Myers:
We decided to buy this property as a vacation home to escape from the cold winters of Canada and where we can get together with our friends and family at least once a year.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The weather in Cape Coral is gorgeous in the winter and the beaches are very attractive. There always seems to be something to do or nothing at all, as we wish. The neighbourhood is extremely quiet and safe with friendly helpful neighbours.
- Primary: +647 693 0012
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.