Unique View on Eiffel Tower and Paris Heritage for 6-10 People
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The picture from the Eiffel tower is the real view by the windows during the July 14th festivities.
Dominating Paris (14th floor) and very central located only 15 minutes from Eiffel tower or Chateau de Versailles, this apartment will be an important part in your Paris souvenir.
This place is just like a museum of Paris with historic monuments visible from the rooms.
Everything you need is at your fingertips thanks to: 3 metro stations (Gaite, Montparnasse, Edgar Quinet), 5 bus lines, and a large choice of restaurants, bars and 2 shopping centers.
An easy access from the airports (Charles de Gaulle 50' and Orly 30') with Air France cars will get you directly to the apartment ! The final stop Mouchotte is in our street.
Every Wednesday and Saturday, you can appreciate the local market atmosphere and the charm of the Sunday Art Market.
* Only non smoking is allowed.
* Guests may arrive on any day of the week.
* Check in after 2 PM and check out before 10 AM.
* No pets allowed.
* Guests are asked to be quiet between the times of 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
* Children are welcome. A Crib and a High Chaircan could be provided.
* Housekeeping is provided only prior to arrival.
* If the accommodation is not left in reasonable order, then we will be obliged to deduct a cleaning fees of 100 euros from your deposit.
* The deposit will be refunded on your departure.
* If you cancel any time the deposit will be refunded if the apartment is re-rented.
* It's possible to book a parking in the building for minimum one week. The rate is 100 euros per week.
Cleaning: the cleaning fees are 100 euros.
If you have a housekeeping emergency or wish to pay for additional services you can email us 48 hours before your arrival.
- On floor 14
- 1560 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 10-11
- Bedroom 2
- 2 twin/ single
- 2 singles 90 x 200 cm
- Bedroom 1
- 1 twin/ single
- 1 single 90 cm x 200 cm
- Bedroom 3
- 1 double
- 1 double 130 x 200 cm
- Bedroom 4
- 1 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- 1 single 90 x 200 and 1 comfortable sofa bed 140 x 200 cm
- Other (See Description)
- 1 king
- 1 king bed 160 x 200 cm in living corner bedroom area
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2
- toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 bathrooms + 2 toilets
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Eiffel Tower light show and shopping.
Eiffel Tower light show and shopping.
The apartment is very well located, after 5 mins there you feel right at home. The view is just something you never will get anywhere, no need for TV their, a light show at night of the Eiffel Tower sitting in your arm chair is what you get. 5 stars +++
- Guest Tony
- Date of stay 12/10/12
- Review Submitted 12/17/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
weekly rate 2800 euros 2 or 3 nights 500 euros per night 4-6 nights 450 euros per night Extra night 400 euros 10% off for 2 weeks or more From Dec 15th to Janury 10, the rate is 600 euros per night for minimum 5 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Orly at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Normandie at 110 Miles
- Nearest Train: Gare Montparnasse at Paris Arrondissement 14
- Nearest Beach: Normandie at 110 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: A lot of bars are from 3-5' by foot at Paris Arrondissement 14
- Nearest Restaurant: A lot of restaurants are from 3-5' by foot at Paris Arrondissement 14
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: Iranian I'm arrived in Paris on 1982 married with Jean since October 1987. We have 4 children, 3 daughters and one son.
Why the Owner Chose Paris Arrondissement 14:
This apartment is located in Montparnasse one of the most historical district in Paris. It's a wonderful place which attract lovely people since we started to rent it.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The view on Eiffel tower and Paris heritage make your stay unforgettable.
- Primary: 33689065684
- Secondary: +33 143279898 Office
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Eiffel tower by living
Living bed corner
Atlantic garden from the living
View from the bedrooms
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 15, 2013