New Listing! Perfect 3BR Cabin in Sugarloaf - Enjoy Private Hot Tub and Grill
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sugarloaf house description
Create a family trip that will delight all of your fellow travelers when you book this 2-story cabin in Big Bear. With room for 7, you’re sure to find your dream destination at this hidden hideaway.
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms provide you plenty of room to spread out and settle into your home-away-from-home in Sugarloaf. You'll love spending nights in the ambiance created by your wood-burning fireplace, which sets the scene for a perfect night. Plays games together or watch a DVD or BluRay disc, or find one of your favorite shows on cable to catch up with. A large back deck with barbecue grill and jacuzzi provide the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family during your stay. This is a great spot for everyone to enjoy being together, whether you're spending time indoors or out. The full kitchen offers all the conveniences of your own home, allowing you to cook meals on those days you’d rather stay in. You’ll love the tranquil location of this mountain home and all the outdoor adventures you’ll find here in the mountains of Big Bear!
Located just 2 hours east of the bustling city of Los Angeles, Sugarloaf is the ultimate escape to the old west from the urban areas of Southern California. Pine trees and mountain views abound in this town, and you’ll soon see upon arrival why thousands keep coming back to visit here. Enjoy the crisp mountain air while hiking, biking or spending time out on Big Bear Lake. You’ll love the charming mountain cabins lining the roads amongst towering trees. Surrounded by the San Bernadino National Forest, this little slice of heaven is just rural enough to enjoy some quiet time outside the big city. Whether you bring family or friends, you’ll love every moment of your visit to this dream cabin.
Key Residence Features:
-Back deck with private hot tub
-DVD and BluRay players
-Up to 2 dogs allowed with pet fee
-Must be 21 years or older to book
-Additional fees and taxes may apply
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Bath 3 has a jacuzzi tub/shower combo and a separate toilet room.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Must do activities include: Alpine Slides at Magic Mountain open all seasons for year round fun which includes a bobsled experience, tubing, go-carts, mini-golf, arcade and water slides. Closer yet is the Snow Play area which offers seasonal snow tubing including a magic carpet which gently tows you to the top of the hill. Moonridge Zoo is a great place to visit animals of the forest that have been rescued- open year round. Be sure to visit the Big Bear Bowling Barn, the Villiage Arcade, laser tag and even catch a movie when the weather is cold. Summertime offers a variety of activities including biking around the lake or even riding the lifts up the hill and biking the trails down for an exciting ride. Charter a boat with an experienced fisherman leading the tour and helping you fish the secrets spots of the lake or rent a boat for your own adventure. Hop on a 4 wheel drive tour to see the history of Big Bear/Holcomb Valley area including abandoned gold mining camps from the gold rush expedition, back road 4 wheeling on the original wagon trails and see the famous movie/t.v. sites. Zip Line Tours, Big Bear Discovery Center, 4th of July fireworks, geocaching, paddle boarding, jet boat rides and Octoberfest are just a few of the other activities that await you!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2014
4 night min stay
Nov 26 - Nov 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2015
3 night min stay
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Growing up in Orange County, CA, I vacationed in Arrowhead as a kid. Later in life (1980's) I purchased my own vacation home (Sugarbear Chalet 869) as a single man and soon brought my family to enjoy everything that Big Bear has to offer. We have had so many great times. Our hope is that you will think of our cabin as your own second vacation home that you will return to for many seasons to come.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This cabin sits directly next to a cozy smaller cabin. Great for multifamily getaways.
- Primary: +1 (877) 818-1013 Please reference listing number when inquiring
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your retreat in the California woods!
2nd master queen bed
2nd master bedroom, queen bed and full bathroom
The kids will love these bunk beds!
Enjoy a soak in this jetted tub
Private hot tub!
view, perfect hill for sledding in the winter.
Plenty of space for lounging and dining
Kick back in front of the fire and enjoy a movie
Full kitchen for preparing meals and snacks
Bedroom with attached bath
Spa with gazebo and moon roof.
steps away from National Forest
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
+1 (877) 818-1013
Please reference listing number when inquiring
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.