Mamiti Blue - Waterfront Villa Along the Blue Lagoon
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port Antonio villa description
Mamiti Blue is a 4 bedroom villa is situated right on the water on the San San strip. It is the second to last villa before the world famous Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio.
Tucked away on Jamaica’s Northeast coast is Port Antonio, a quaint beach town that has been known as the playground for the rich and famous ever since the Hollywood heartthrob Errol Flynn was shipwrecked on its shores in the late 1940s. Not far away from the legendary shipwreck site, lies Mamiti Blue, a luxury 5-star villa that is housed along the famous Blue Lagoon strip.
The villas along the Blue Lagoon are unlike any others in Jamaica, as these were originally built as boathouses and sit directly over the water. Mamiti Blue is a luxurious waterfront villa, which has 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms and comes equipped with almost every amenity necessary for the vacation of a lifetime. Get away from it all at Mamiti Blue and sit back, relax and bask in the beauty of Port Antonio’s untouched surroundings. This is paradise!
All 4 bedrooms at this two-storey villa come with en-suite bathrooms and three out of four rooms have views of the majestic Caribbean Sea. The master suite is on the top floor and has a King size four-poster mahogany bed, a flat screen TV with cable connection, an en-suite bathroom and an expansive patio that opens up onto the waterfront.
Also on the second floor is another deluxe bedroom with a four-poster King size bed and an en-suite bathroom. This bedroom offers similar amenities to the master bedroom, complete with a flat screen TV with cable connection and a patio that overlooks the sea. Additionally, there is a family room on the second floor, which has a flat screen TV with a cable connection.
The third bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a mahogany four poster King size bed, flat panel television with cable connection and a view of the sea, while the fourth bedroom comes with two twin beds, a flat screen television and an en-suite bathroom.
The villa’s chef is highly qualified and only uses the best local produce to whip up the most splendid meals. Guests can schedule to have the villa fully stocked with food and liquor beforehand or can arrange the shopping with the staff on arrival.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared according to the requests of each guest and can be tailored to suit any dietary requirement. Meals are served at either the indoor or outdoor dining areas, according to the guests’ request.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- A fully trained staff (inclusive of an executive housekeeper, cook and butler) // Sea Kayaks and Snorkeling Gear // In-house massage services are readily available and can be arranged through the executive housekeeper // Villa is equipped with a Generator (runs the entire villa except air conditioners) and Water tank // Security Guard provided from 7pm - 7am....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- What makes Port Antonio so alluring is it’s untouched beauty and remote location. Not much has changed in Port Antonio since its heyday of the 1950s and 1960s, but that’s a part of the charm of this town, a visit here feels like a step back in time. The typical Port Antonio visitor enjoys the simplicities of life and nature that can be experienced at the exquisite villas along the water, as well as at the town’s various attractions, which are: Errol Flynn Marina // Rafting on the Rio Grande River // // The Blue Lagoon // Frenchman’s Cove Beach // Somerset Falls // The Folly Ruins // Long Bay Beach // San San Beach // Winifred Beach // The Maroon Cultural Center in Moore Town // Port Antonio Market // Blue Mountain Hiking // Bath Fountain // Reach Falls // Boston Bay Jerk Centre // Goblin Hill Hotel & Villas ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
RATES – 1 week minimum. Winter (High Season) – December 15 – April 15 – USD $8500.00 weekly Summer (Low Season) – April 16 – December 14 - USD $7000.00 weekly Christmas / New Year’s period (High Season) – USD $10000.00 weekly • Rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Mamiti Blue Villa at night
Upstairs Family Room
Dining on the Deck
Deck Seating Area
Deck at Mamiti Blue
Local lobster prepared by the villa's chef
Gorgeous view from Mamiti Blue
Nearby "Monkey Island" a short kayak ride away
A Jamaican breakfast at Mamiti Blue
Another deck seating area
Kayaks on Deck
Jamaican Appleton Estate Rum on deck
The World Famous Blue Lagoon
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 27, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.