Lake Front Property with a Sunset.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eustis house description
On Lake Harris Chain of Lakes. The house was added on to and remodeled in 2006. Less than one hour to Central Florida attraction and Daytona Beach. Two hours to Tampa and Jacksonville. Downtown Eustis is a 5-10 minute walk where there is a monthly street fest and antique car fest with vendors and bands. Parking is off the street and about 30 feet from the house. There is a rail road track that you have to walk across and it is possible to drive one vehicle across the tracks to park in the front yard.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Less than 10 minute walk to the downtown area where there are several restaurants and coffee and ice cream shops. There is a mall with movie theaters 15 minutes drive away. This house was originally part of a fish camp. It is a block house with tongue and groove pine ceilings. I live locally and I am available if there are any issues. Fishermen’s paradise. The property has a 100' dock with a covered boat cradle....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
December-March $2,200.00 (Weekly $1,000.00) April-May $2,000.00 (Weekly $800.00) June-August$1,800.00 (Weekly $800.00) Sept-November $2,000.00 (Weekly $800.00) $500.00 Refundable security deposit; Cleaning fee $75.00 Booking deposit $500.00 Dogs under 20 pounds are OK with a $50.00 fee ($250.00 pet security deposit).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Daytona Beach at 53 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Italian, Mexican, American at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: This house was originally part of a fish camp and it was built . It is a block house with tongue and groove pine ceilings. I live locally and I am available if there are any issues.
Why the Owner Chose Eustis:
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The property has a 100' dock with a covered boat cradle.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from back of house
View of lakeside of house
Second bedroom with half bath. there is now a double bed in this bedroom.
Air conditioned Florida room
Air conditioned Florida Room
Front of house
Kitchen with lake view
Main bathroom with laundry
Master bedroom with walkin closet
Air conditioned Florida room
View from Florida room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013