3 Bedroom, 2 BA Modern Cabin Sleeps 7.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maggie Valley cabin description
Perfect for couples or small family. Seven year old 3 BR, 2 bath cabin. Reverse floor plan with living area on second floor. Modern kitchen, large family room with vaulted ceilings, HDTV and wood burning fireplace. Sliders ope to a deck with mountain views. MBR on second floor with a Queen bed and private bath. On the first floor is a Queen bedroom and a bedroom with two twin beds plus a trundle will sleep three. Also a second family room with TV. Second bath includes a washer and dryer and shaded deck to sit out on. Central A/C and heating. Walk to restaurants and Soco Road in Maggie Valley. Just minutes to many of the outdoor activities the Smoky Mountains have to offer.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Walk to down town Maggie for shopping, dining, sightseeing etc. Walk to Ghosttown, and take a sightseeing ride on their chairlift to the top or ride down their zip lines. Just minutes from Jonathan creek where the kids will love to play. Only a short 20 minute drive into Cherokee for Santa's Land, Unto These Hills, Harrah's Cherokee Casino and so much more! View The Smoky Mountains from your deck or take a ride on the famous Blue Ridge Parkway for beautiful vistas. See Elk reintroduced to Cataloochee Valley or run many of the rivers close by famous for their kayaking and whitewater rafting. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly $795/wk Daily $140/nt minimum 2 nights Monthly $2,400/mo 3 Bedroom, 2 BA Modern Cabin Sleeps 7. $ 795/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville at 43 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hurleys at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cataloochee Ski Area at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Maggie Valley Country Club at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hurleys at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Maggie Valley:
We enjoy the cabin all winter long as our home away from home for skiing at Cataloochee and though we only live 45 minutes away from the cabin, we find it's a mini vacation for us every time we visit throughout the year.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We lovethe log cabin feel to the house with all it's natural woodwork and particularly like the fact of how new and modern the home is compared to many in the area
- Primary: +1 866.926.3303 Leave message after hours
- Fax: +1 8289266494
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
30 Serene Trail
Lower Deck and Front door
1st floor family room
Twin with pullout BR 3
2nd floor family and dining area
2nd floor deck w/ mountain views
View From Deck
1st floor family room
Twin BR 3
Queen BR 2
2nd dining and kitchen
Queen MBR w/ private bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 28, 2013