Paridise on Clearlake at Your Fingertips
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kemah condo description
IF you would like privacy and a quiet place to chill out this is it. All the comforts of home. Fully equipped Kitchen, sleeps up to six comfortably. Balcony that overlooks the marina and Clearlake and just minutes from Nasa Space Center and the Kemah Boardwalk. Linens and bedding included to make your stay more comfortable. Great Water pressure in our unit. Just about 30 minutes from the Medical Center and 15 minutes from the Clearlake Medical Center. UTMB is only 35 minutes away in GAlveston as well and you can shoot over to GAlveston from FM 146 to avoid traffic off of I-45. WE have a nice personal Boardwalk here as well picnic tables, a BBQ station and Fish Station, Pool and walking grounds for your pets. Covered parking for your car stairs and elevator for easy access to your unit.
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- If you have a boat and are in need a boat slip we can accomodate your needs. We require full insurance provided and an assigned slip will be given to you . Absolutely NO Boat Trailers or any Recreational Trailers or vehicles are allowed on Property. Information will be provided for places to store your trailers or other recreational toys....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Water View:
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Kemah Boardwalk is just minutes away from this gated community which only houses 35 units. Nicely landscaped and quiet atmosphere we pride ourselves privacy here. Restaurants are all along Nasa Pkwy and we are minutes from the Nasa SPace Center. Armond Bayou Park is around the corner and you can go bird watching, alligator and endangered species as well. Lots to do here since this is a tourist town. You are only 35 minutes from Galveston Island and fishing, deep-sea fishing and pier fishing are at your fingertips. Also, we have The Pasadena, and Alvin Oprey if you like to watch live entertainment. Live entertainment at the Kemah Boardwalk on weekends and Saturdays we have farmers market from 8 to 1. Restaurants are abundant here with Mexican, Italian, and of Course Seafood. YOu can also sign up for the fireworks cruises as well in Kemah or just cruise for a nice scenic dinner. Free yoga classes at the Clearlake Community center and lots more on the calender all year round. Contact for more information if you are interested in something special for your needs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A great retreat!
A great retreat!
I stayed from March - May 2013 and enjoyed getting away from everything while still be close to everything. Grocery and restaurants close by, Kemah Boardwalk restaurants and entertainment is 5 minutes a way. Very nicely furnished and clean! Nice balcony overlooking the water is nice place to sit in the evening with a drink.
- Guest yndic (Palm Beach, FL)
- Date of stay 03/08/13
- Review Submitted 11/19/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Charming, close to everything I needed
Charming, close to everything I needed
I enjoyed my 3 months in Clear Lake / Kemah.. Was down for extended business and hate extended stay motels. Tastefully decorated, close to shopping, I enjoyed fishing off the pier. Owner/Manager lives on site and the one time I really needed anything, she was right there to solve my problem. I will definitely stay again the next time I have extended business in the Houston Metro area. I really enjoyed this complex
- Guest Don (NW Louisiana)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/04/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
From $1750/monthly up to $1750/peak months Contact owner for last minute specials and monthly premiums. $500.00 refundable deposit. Pet deposit is $300.00 non refundable (25lbs) Special consideration to Cancer Patients and Medical Patients getting treatments. Special consideration to Fema and Military Personel. Call for Special Summer Rates now ! Big Savings! $100.00 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Hobby Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I -45 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: GAlveston Beach at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Signature Bistro at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: South Shore Harbour at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: VAldo's at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About: I have lived in the area most of my life and am a native Texan as well as a Native Houstonian. The Gulf Coast has been such a relaxing and calming location to live in. I know you will enjoy the area for your short time here . Please come visit us and see for yourself what you think of our waterfront community.
Being in the Real estate business , water front communities are always very popular no matter if you are visiting or moving here. I can help you find your dream home if you are choosing to move to the area and can accommodate you while you stay here. Please call me for more details and give me a chance to find the home of your dreams.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Clearlake has a calming effect on you once you arrive here. Just setting out on your balcony and having breakfast in the morning or coffee when you wake up. Maybe a romantic dinner on the balcony while watching the sun set. Or some people make a palet and sleep out on the porches with the wind blowing on them like they are in the islands. You might share a glass of wine with your immediate neighbors too. Or just relax in a lounge chair while reading a book. Or walk to the pier and have a picnic lunch with your loved ones. Or go fishing or crabbing on our new pier. OR even watch the sailboat races on the pier with some of your temporary new neighbors. In the months of June to July you can watch each Friday night the fireworks coming from the Kemah Boardwalk in the evenings. Lots of things to do here. Come and check out the fun.
- Primary: 281-831-6330
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 1-888-722-1020
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wow!!! What a sunset. This is gorgeous.!
Wow! What a wonderful balcony view in the morning with a cup of coffee!
Both windows have a wonderful veiw of the marina here on Clearlake!
We have added some other furniture since this picture has been shot.
IF you tell me what you like in decor I will try to accommodate your taste !
Kitchens have all you need to start your day off with a great breakfast!
Once again your view is amazing!
Comfortable and relaxing queen bed!
What a sunrise!!!!
Balcony living at its best!
Once again your view from the windows is amazing!
Our bathrooms are equipped with all your needs and toiletries!
Full Size washer and dryer, microwave,and electric stove on granite counters!
Fireplace with Flat Screen and DVD player, cable ready and internet!
Relax and watch a movie or just do nothing for your stay here.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013