Fabulous 1 Bedroom and Den Waterfront View Property in Yaletown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yaletown condo description
Arrive from YVR on the Canada Line to your home away from home. View, full balcony, 1 bedroom with queen bed and full ensuite and second bedroom/den with a double sized fold down bed,2nd full bathroom, full kitchen and living dining room await you. If you have extra energy there is a pool and gym in the complex, and bicycle rentals across the street to keep you fully energized. Yaletown has the finest to offer from dining and bars, to paths to cycle, blade on, streets to shops to your hearts content. We have it all!
- 788 sq. ft.
- On floor 15
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Whale Watching
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- There is nothing better than being in Aquarius 3 in Yaletown. The vibrant night life of Yaletown, the food delicacies of Urban Fare, the history of the CPR and the Roundhouse, the sumptuous dining at Granville Island via the Aquabus! It is all yours to discover while luxuriating in a very comfortable one bedroom and den locale with views to die for. Cycling from here around Stanley Park is a lovely days adventure followed by dinner in a nearby seafood restaurant..it is the west coast ..and perhaps an evening at the theater/Canucks(nhl)/Lions(cfl)Whitecaps(soccer)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Eveything a person could want and more.
Eveything a person could want and more.
I stayed in this bright, spacious unit - with a lovely False Creek view - for a week. Marvellously located with charming bike and walking paths around "The Creek" ; Skytrain access and downtown minutes away; a grocery store, wine store and Starbucks below! Large indoor pool and fitness area and a quiet internal courtyard for urban peace. An easy-going, trendy, urban neighborhood. The unit was nicely appointed - lots of light and open air / a balcony - and had everything a traveller needs including WIFI, telephone, laundry. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Guest GB (New Westminster)
- Date of stay 07/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/21/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Monthly rentals only One month @ $3200.00 Canadian low season (Oct-Apr) $3500.00 high season (May-Oct)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: YVR via tha Canada Line which is 5 minutes away at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: False Creek or Aqua bus at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Rocky Mountaineer/Canadian National at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: English Bay at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Cactus Club at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Whistler Mountain at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: UBC Golf Course at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Provence Marinaside at 0.25 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are Vancouverites who have retired from the big scene to an island off of West Vancouver. We love Vancouver and absolutely believe that this is a great place to visit and to live. Hence we are here alot!!
Why the Owner Chose Yaletown:
We never would have believed that we would have ended up here, but we have and we love it. We love being able to use the new Canada line, being able to walk to events downtown and to having fantastic restaurants close by.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location, location , location! On the water, Canada Line 5 minutes away, fabulous recreational facilities..pool, gym, Aquabus, downtown a mere 10 minute walk, professional sports 10 minute walk, theaters and art galleries are a 10 minute walk , great food and drink a five minute walk.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Den/second bedroom with fold down double bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.