Available for January, 2014 Beautiful Two Bedroom Home - 55 Plus Golf Communit
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gold Canyon house description
Two bedroom home with king beds and private bathrooms attached to each bedroom. Fully furnished with new sheets, towels and blankets. Shaded patio with new gas grill and patio furniture.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2.25 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electric golf cart complimentary with rental
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Gold Canyon Arizona the Perfect Place to Winter! Very well appointed two bedroom home in Mountainbrook Golf Community. Gold Canyon offers three golf courses, including Gold Canyon Golf Resort and Spa and Mountainbrook Golf Club and Activity Center, which are five blocks away. The Activity Center boasts indoor and outdoor swimming pools, exercise room, meeting rooms and private library. Just 45 minutes east of Phoenix International Sky Harbor Airport nestled close to the beautiful Superstition Mountains this home has all you need for a Comfortable Winter (use of Golf Cart included!). New sheets, blankets and towels are included, as is a complete kitchen and gas barbeque grill, all ready to go. With 350 days of Sunshine, our Winter Visitors enjoy the Panorama of the Sonoran Desert, Nearby Lakes, Walking and Hiking, 3 Golf Courses. Close to Shops, Churches, Restaurants, Health Clinic, Pharmacy, Urgent Care Clinic and Full-Service Grocery Store. Easy too, for day trips. Located close to US Hwy-60 at mile 206, Tucson-”Old Pueblo”(2hrs), Grand Canyon (4.5hrs), Painted Desert and Petrified Forest (5hrs). During your stay visit Las Vegas (6hrs) and drive across the recently completed Bridge at Hoover Dam! At least one guest must be 55 or older to stay at this home. Please use the contact owner link with any questions and to check availability. Thank you for choosing Arizona!. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January - march $2,400.00 per month December & April $2,200.00 Per Month November & May $2,000.00 Per Month June - November $1,500.00 Per Month (negotiable) 50% Of Rental Amount To Confirm Reservation And Balance On Arrival There Is No Cleaning Fee - Please Leave Our Home Clean When You Leave - Thank You All Drivers Of The Golf Cart Must Be At Lease 55 Years Old Use Of Golf Cart Is At Your Own Risk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL SKY HARBOR at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: ARIZONA HIGHWAY 60 at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: RED SAGE RESTAURANT at 0.75 Miles
- Nearest Golf: MOUNTAINBROOK GOLF CLUB at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: RED SAGE RESTAURANT at 0.75 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We are two Nebraskans, now living in western Iowa. We purchased our home with future retirement in mind. My wife is a College Professor at a small college in Nebraska and I am an attorney with my office in Omaha, Nebraska.
Why Gold Canyon:
We looked at many homes and townhomes in the Gold Canyon area. Our new home is set up for two couples to vacation together, with attached baths for each bedroom. We purchased new king-size pillow top matresses for each bed, as well as new sheets and blankets. The complimentary electric golf cart is the cherry on top. You can drive around the community in the cart, as well as using it on Mountainbrook Gold Club to save rental fees.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Mountainbrook is a 55-plus community and has a marvelous Activity Center about five blocks from our home. There will be a kep/pass fob upon your arrival that allows access to all of the amenities of the Activity Center. Mountainbrook Golf Club is across the street from the Activity Center.
- Primary: 402-504-4776 This is my office phone
- Secondary: +1 480-861-5292 Stephan green is local contant - call first
- Tertiary: +1 402-504-4776 This is my office phone
- Fax: +1 402-991-6448 This is my office fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
DESERT WILDLIFE VIEW FROM DINING ROOM
VIEW OF DESERT WILDLIFE FROM LIVING ROOM
DINING ROOM FROM LIVING ROOM SHOWING FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION ARMOIRE
FRON HALLWAY WITH MIRROR
DRESSER IN MASTER BEDROOM
MASTER BATH WITH SHOWER AND SOAKING TUB
DINETTE WITH VIEW TO BACK YARD
MICROFIBER COUCH CHAIR AND LOVESEAT IN LIVING ROOM
DINING ROOM SET
KING SIZE SLEIGH BED IN SECOND BEDROOM
WASHER AND DRYER ROOM OFF BEDROOM HALLWAY
DINETTE WITH FLAT-SCREEN TELEVISION ON BAR
KITCHEN FROM DINETTE
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.25 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.