Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominium
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Panama City condo description
Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominium offers everything that you can expect in a luxury vacation. From the moment that you enter the lobby, you are presented with a grand panoramic of our tropical pool deck and the beauty of the Gulf as it touches the shores of our private beach.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- The Condo at Boardwalk Beach Resort offers a first class stay to anyone coming to visit Panama City Beach. While everything about this condo is top notch, here are some different amenities and luxuries that you can expect while staying with us. •2,500 Square Foot ZERO ENTRY Heated Pool •Two Hot Tubs •Lavish Pool Deck •Splash Zone children’s pool area with Interactive Water Toys (Seasonal) •Fitness Center •Steam Room •Sauna •Activity Center •Youth Activities Club (Seasonal) •Covered Parking •Security Gated Access •Beach Activities •Private Beach...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Panama City Beach is well known for its sugar white sand and emerald green waters as one of the best beaches in America. This has led to many awards and accolades over the years including a Top 5 “Best Beach” by Southern Living Magazine and a Top 10 Beach by the Travel Channel. And word has gotten around too. Today, the 27 miles of pristine sand and water are the destination for romantic getaways, fishing and diving enthusiasts, meeting planners and of course, families seeking fun-filled vacations. It’s no wonder it’s referred to as “the world’s most beautiful beaches.” While those have come for the beauty of the beach, they have often discovered more. From attractions and restaurants to parks and events, Panama City Beach offers something for everyone. The Gulf hosts marine life that can be viewed both up-close and personal, or even from a scenic cruise. The shores offer a vast playground for surf-side volleyball or constructing the most intricate sand castle. Inland, freshly prepared local seafood and great shopping awaits. And when the sun sets on yet another perfect day, the strip lights up with nightlife from the famed Super Clubs, theaters, concerts and attractions. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Fall Sep 1 2012 Oct 29 2012 159/nt min 1 Night Ironman Oct 30 2012 Nov 4 2012 239/nt min 5 nts Winter Nov 6 2012 Feb 28 2013 129/nt 1350/mo min 1 Night Accepts Credit card Tax: 12.62% Cleaning: $60 Resort Fee: $6.95 Damage Waiver: $45
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 19.7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 98 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Signal Hill Golf Course at 0.25 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013