VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
***INQUIRE FOR AVAILABLE DATES on Both Boats*** The Black Pearl and Jack Sparrow are both 51ft Lagoons that sails the clear, turquoise waters of the British and US Virgin Islands. Known as 'nature's little secret', the British Virgin Islands are touted as the sailing capital of the Caribbean, making a BVI yacht charter the perfect choice for your Caribbean vacation. Whether you are looking to explore the gorgeous white beaches, coral reefs, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing or just enjoying reading a book and basking in the sun, The Black Pearl and Jack Sparrow offer something for everyone and a vacation of a lifetime. We offer 4 queen size cabins with walk around island berths with en-suite bathrooms. The 5th cabin offers bunk beds with an en-suite bathroom and there are 2 single forward berths with access via deck. There is a spacious saloon with wrap around windows, fully equipped kitchen and A/C for your comfort. To enjoy eating outside in the Caribbean breeze, just step outside the sliding glass door to the Aft (rear) of the boat where there is a second dining table and plenty of seating for everyone, an outdoor sink and a second refrigerator. On the bow (front) of the boat, you will find a spacious front deck with two netted trampolines, a perfect spot for Caribbean sunbathing or looking at the stars at night. There is also a large cushioned area for lounging with your favorite tropical drink in hand. The covered fly-bridge offers ample on deck seating, enough for four-five additional people to ride along beside the captain for fabulous island views as you are sailing the open waters. Unlike most chartered boats, The Black Pearl and Jack Sparrow both offer a 14 ft dingy, which is longer than the standard dingy, fitting more people comfortably, a deeper hull to prevent you from getting sprayed while riding and a 25hp engine which is three times more powerful than the standard dinghy engines. So whether you are hanging with a group of your favorite friends or spending time with your family, one of these 'floating villa's will surely be a vacation that will create a lifetime of memories!! Welcome aboard, The Black Pearl or the Jack Sparrow ****For large groups, both catamarans can be chartered at the same time. Please email for availability.**** For more info. and photos, go to our website at 'Theblackpearlbvi.com' or our Facebook page, The Black Pearl & The Jack Sparrow.
Max Total Occupancy 12
- Five Cabins, 5 baths
- 4 Cabins with Queen Beds, One cabin with 2 Single (bunk beds) and 2 separate crew cabins for Captain. (Or kids!)
- 5 Bathrooms with electric shower/bilge pumps
- Bed linens and bath towels:
Pillows and Blankets
Linen/towels (except beach towels and wash cloths) 1 set of towels included (1 bath towel/1 hand towel per person per week) 1 set of sheets included (1 bottom, 1 top, 2 pillow cases per cabin).
Any Extra towels/linens: bath towel and hand towel for set of sheets (1 bottom, 1 top, 2 pillow cases) (prices subject to change).
- Cabin fans
- 2 netted trampolines on front of boat. Approx. 10x12 ft.
- Large cushioned seating on front of boat
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, 2 cabin refrigerators (1 inside/1 outside on covered deck), 2 indoor cabin freezers, microwave, toaster, blender, cooking utensils, sm. BBQ, etc.
- Large indoor dining area
- Rear of boat has covered outdoor seating/dining area.
- Outdoor Sink and refrigerator
- Small charcoal grill on back of boat
- Flybridge with bimini and plenty of cushioned seating on either side
- Electric winches for sails, autopilot
- NEW, update Dinghy. Longer than standard, fitting more people comfortably, deeper hull and three times more powerful than the standard dinghy engines.
- Hot/Cold shower sprayer on rear of the boat
- 2 ladders/steps for easy entrance/exit from boat
- IPod dock/radio
- Indoor/outdoor speakers
- Outside lighting
- Fresh water capacity 254 gal.
- Wireless router available for rent through Rental Company
- Rafts/floats and sea kayaks available for rental...moreless
Oct 1- Oct.31,2012 & Nov 29-Dec 19,2012 $10,300 Bare Boat rates
Nov 1-Nov.28,2012 $11,460 Add a captain for
Dec.20-Dec.31,2012 $13,775 approx $175/day
Jan 1-Jan.3 & Feb.1-April 11, 2013 $14,257
Jan.4-Jan 31, 2013 & April 12-April 25,2013 $13,057
April 26-June 6,2013 & Nov 1-Nov 28,2013 $11,861
June 7-Oct 31,2013 $10,661
Dec.20- Dec 31,2013 $14,257
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.