3 Bedroom Home on Large Lot, Nestled Amongst Live Oaks and Palm Trees
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
This private 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath, home is located near Camp St. Christopher and the Pelican Watch Villas. (sleeps 8) It has two master bedrooms and a guest bedroom that sleeps 4. It is a 5 minute walk to the ocean and white sandy beach and close to the Seabrook Island Club with swimming pools, 2 golf courses and oceanfront dining. This is the perfect vacation home for 3 couples or a large family.
The home has an open floor plan with a living room with a large flat screen TV, WiFi, a large 'L' shaped seating area and a beautiful wet bar. There is a large dining area that seats 8-10 people between the living room and the kitchen.
iPod docking station, 2 of the televisions have video and DVD player.
The kitchen has an open floor plan with a second dining area that seats 4-6 people. The kitchen has been updated with granite counter tops and hard wood floors. This fully equipped kitchen has every gadget needed to make a gourmet meal or casual dinner.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and attached master bath.
The second bedroom has a full size bed and 2 large bunk beds with attached private bath.
The third bedroom has a king size bed, lounging area and attached private bath.
The large screened in porch has been beautifully tiled and overlooks a large wooded lot, perfect for viewing the local birds and wildlife.
This is the perfect place to relax after a day of relaxing on the beach, golfing or site-seeing.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2), Double Beds (1), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 8
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Island amenities include the Atlantic Ocean, miles of unspoiled sandy beaches, shelling, crabbing, swimming pools, a world class fitness center, an Equestrian center and a tennis center that boasts a top 25 national rating. The Ocean Winds Golf Course, designed by Willard Byrd, takes you to the Atlantic Ocean with it's swirling breezes. The Crooked Oaks Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. takes you through marshes, maritime forests and moss-hung century old live oaks. Seabrook Island is located close to Historic Charleston and it's many plantations. If you enjoy historic carriage rides, bus and walking tours, and old plantations you will want to go to Charleston and it's surrounding area, only 35 minutes from Seabrook island. Bohicket Marina, with its many boating and fishing activites is part of Seabrook. If it is shopping and dining that interest you, go to Freshfields Village, a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride on a paved walking and biking path, or to Bohicket Marina....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Saturday to Saturday rentals preferred. Special Rates & discounts may be available Holidays may have surcharges. Housekeeping included 4 nights or more Spring: 03-16-2013 to 05-31-2013 $1400.00 WK $270.00 NT Summer: 06-01-2013 to 09-01-2013 $1900.00 WK $350.00 NT Fall: 09-01-2013 to 12-01-2013 $1300.00 WK $270.00 NT Winter: 12-01-2013 to 03-16-2014 $1100.00 WK $225.00 NT Plus 11.5% Tax,3% CC Fees Amenity Cards 150.00 Per Household per week Additional discounts may apply
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charleston International Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Maybank Highway at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seabrook Island at Private Homes
- Nearest Barpub: Seabrook Island at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Seabrook Island at Private Homes
- Nearest Restaurant: Seabrook Island at Private Homes
Large fully equipped kitchen
Dining area and wet bar.
Kitchen with eat-in kitchen area overlooking back deck
Bedroom with 2 large bunk beds and a full-size bed
Family home on large wooded lot, nestled amongst live oaks and palm trees.
Kitchen counter eating area.
Dining area overlooking screened porch and wooded lot
Comfortable screened in back porch for wildlife viewing
Upstairs Master suite.
Beautiful moss-hung live oaks
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013