A Piece of Naples Paradise! 2BR Condo in Resort Style Pool Community!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Falling Waters condo description
Luxurious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo. Conveniently located in a pristine gated community of Falling Waters on Davis Blvd. Features lush landscaping and the largest resort style pool in South Florida. - All this within proximity to downtown Naples, the beaches, and Marco Island!
From the moment you step through the front door, you’ll feel soothed by the spacious layout and breezy interior décor, all designed to relax you during your vacation. It has everything you need in your home away from home, including in-house laundry facilities and a fully equipped kitchen ready for your culinary adventures. Relax in the evenings out on the lanai and gaze out at your beautiful tropical surroundings.
Located within walking distance to the pool and clubhouse, this condo is also perfectly situated for quick drives to the beach, public and private golf courses, shopping and world class dining! The community has tennis and boccie courts, numerous close by grocery stores, and easy access to I-75 for trips to the airport, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale.
This is a little slice of paradise and are actually envious that you could spend more time here that the owners!
Accommodation Key Features:
• Master bedroom: King bed, TV, Closet, Dresser, and Deck/Patio
• Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, TV, DVD Player, Closet, Dresser
• Fully equipped eat-in kitchen, with additional dining room, seats 6.
• Beach and Pool equipment provided
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1) Master bedroom with walk in closet, large on-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and private commode. TV, dresser and sliding glass doors to lanai., Twin or Single Beds (1) Bedroom #2 with two twin beds. Large closet. Tv/DVD. Bathroom on hallway. Pocket doors on hallway to privatize entire bedroom/bathroom area....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Our condo is perfectly situated to enjoy so many attractions in and around Naples. The Naples beaches are not to be missed, our favorite is Lowdermilk Park. Visit the Naples Pier as well as Clam Pass and Vanderbilt Beach. Marco Island is a quick drive by car and boast some of the worlds best shelling. We enjoy the waterports of Naples including jet ski tours, kayak tours, and water skiing. The Key West Ferry leaves from Marco for day or overnights to Key West. World Class dining found in Olde Naples and 5th Ave as well as many casual eateries locally, you will never tire of eating out or just strolling and people watching! Contact us for a list of some of our favorite eats! Shopping, shopping, shopping at the Miramar Outlets in Fort Meyers, 5th Ave Boutiques, Naples Outlet Center or the Coastland Mall. Take your pick from your favorties grocery stores, Publix, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, Sweet Bay and More. Physicans Regional Healthcare Hospital as well as NCH Healthcare Downtown Naples conveniently located for your healthcare should you need it. And if you never want to leave......the pool and clubhouse are steps away and are perfect for relaxing day and night. Many community activities at the clubhouse as well as on property tennis, bocci, water aerobics. People here can be found walking the beautifully landscaped every morning and just enjoying the community as a whole. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Staying at this condo in Rosewood was a wonderful experience. The place was furnished beautifully and very clean. Convenient to shopping and I-75. You feel safe walking around the grounds and easy to get to a rarely used sidewalk to bike ride. I would definitely recommend this condo, it was equipped with everything you need. ( maybe just a free-standing vanity mirror on the table in the bathroom) Huge closet space and lovely lanai. I can't wait to go back.
- Guest Debra H. (Forty Fort)
- Date of stay 10/22/13
- Review Submitted 12/05/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Very comfortable and beautiful condo...conveniently located and the pool is fabulous!
- Guest MLouis (Alabama)
- Date of stay 06/05/13
- Review Submitted 07/03/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children.
J and J (Boston MA)
J and J (Boston MA)
Lovely condo with all the amentities of home. So convenient to downtown Naples and beaches. Located in Rosewood area of complex--walking distance to amazing pool as well as clubhouse activities and lending library. Nice blend of owners and renters during winter months. Owners are lovely/helpful and make the renting process as easy as possible. Would definitely stay here again.
- Guest J and J (Boston MA)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+.
Manager response: So glad you enjoyed your stay! We always try to make our guests comfortable and happy during their trip to Naples. Thank you for renting our unit!
stay in Naples
stay in Naples
Our month in naples was a fun and relaxing time. The condo was extremely clean, well decorated and very comfortable.The owner wanted to make our stay enjoyable. we had a wonderful time meeting very friendly people and enjoying the activities and the fantastic pool. It would be very easy for us to do this again!
- Guest steve & Gwen (Huntsville, alabama)
- Date of stay 12/28/12
- Review Submitted 02/11/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Manager response: We are thrilled that you enjoyed your month in Naples, especially Falling Waters and our condo. We hope you will consider a return visit and we are always willing to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
January: $2750 USD + 10% FL Tourist/Sales Tax, 30 Day minimum stay February and March: $2900 USD + 10% FL Tourist/Sales Tax, 30 Day minimum stay April: $2500 USD + 10% FL Tourist/Sales Tax, 30 Day minimum stay May thru October: $1750 USD + 10% FL Tourist/Sales Tax, 30 Day minimum stay November and December: $2500 USD + 10% FL Tourist/Sales Tax, 30 Day minimum stay Includes HOA fee, gate fee and cleaning. 5% discount for 2 consecutive months $500 damage security deposit required, refundable pending no damage. FEBRUARY IS NOT A STAND ALONE MONTH. Must be booked with Jan. or March.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
About: 'Empty Nesters' who have been coming to Naples for 20 years! Many memories shared down here with our children and not yet ready to retire. Would love to share our little piece of paradise with you!
Why Falling Waters:
Vacationed here 20 years ago and then followed our parents down when they purchased a nearby property. Fell in love with Naples, it's beaches, restaurants, recreational activities and knew we needed to secure a little piece of this heaven for ourselves. Falling Waters offered exactly what we were looking for, privacy, security, beauty, unrivaled amenities and location, location, location!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
An active family, we spend our days at the beach or pursuing an activity such as kayaking, jet skiing or even shopping! Afternoons at the pool and happy hour on the lanai! Evenings spent at world class restaurants and strolling Olde Naples or 5th Ave or just relaxing at home and cooking with family. Our condo is so perfectly situated to Marco, downtown, beaches, and travel. Within Falling Waters, easy walk to the pool and clubhouse while still being in a more private part of this picturesque gated community. We're envious that you may actually get to spend more time here than we do! We would love to welcome you!
- Primary: 5705861817
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Largest "Resort Style" pool in South Florida. Islands, waterfalls and streams!
Ground floor condo, beautifully lanscaped, easy in, easy out!
Master bedroom King size bed
Bedroom #2, 2 twin beds
View into Living area
Fully equipped open kitchen
Master Bath, walk-in shower, private commode.
Beautiful Landscaping on property
Preserve view from Lanai
Our condo is located in the Rosewood community of Falling Waters
Beautiful sunset from Naples Beach!
Beautiful Clubhouse with full calendar of activities should you choose!
Covered Parking steps from your front door.
Living room, open and breezy!
Formal Dining area seats 6!
Views into Dining area and kitchen
Eat-In kitchen area
Main Hall Bath. Pocket Doors in Hallway close to make BR #2 and Bathroom private
Panoramic view of pool
Stream around pool
Waterfalls and lush landscaping at every turn.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.