Family-Friendly, 5-Bedroom Mountain House
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mt. Crested Butte house description
The perfect mountain escape! This view filled 5 bedroom/4.5 bath, luxury house is perfect for a large family or two families sharing the house together. Situated right on the mountain, the house is minutes away from world class cycling and mountain biking.
The house boasts three floors. You will enter on the main level into a spacious yet cozy living space with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace, shared with a dining cove, both right off the kitchen. A large outdoor deck is right off the main floor, offering gorgeous views of the White rock, Avery and Snodgrass Mountains. Additionally, a large master bedroom with en suite, powder room and spacious mud/laundry room are all conveniently on the main floor as well.
On the second floor, there are three bedrooms in total as well as a quiet reading corner on the second floor landing which can be seen from the main level. The first bedroom is a large, master en suite with a king bed. The second bedroom is perfect for kids, providing two wood framed bunk beds that will sleep up to 4 children. And the last bedroom is a quiet, light filled room with a double bed. The kids bunk room and the non-master room share a shower/washroom, which is located directly off the bunk room. Mountain views can be seen from each room.
The fifth bedroom is located on the first floor/walk out basement. There is a queen bed in this room and it's conveniently located directly across the hall from a shower/washroom. Additionally, the first floor/walk out basement is also where the official gaming/entertainment room is located. After a long day on the slopes or a big day of mountain biking, this space is perfect for kids and adults. The kids can enjoy a game of foosball or Xbox while the adults enjoy a cocktail from the built in bar.
On the electronics fronts, there are flat screen TV's (first floor game/rec room and main floor living room), cable and WI-FI.
This is the perfect house for entertaining one or two families. Situated right on the mountain, against a gorgeous landscape only minutes walk from the slopes and mountain biking trails. The official ski resort is a short 3 minute drive and the historic town of Crested Butte is about 10 minutes. This vacation home is not to be missed!
- 3300 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Video Games:
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Crested Butte is the perfect destination whether you're looking for the ultimate winter escape or a summer filled with outdoor adventure, all against the breathtaking Colorado landscape. For winter lovers, get ready for some of the world's best downhill skiing and boarding. If you prefer something a bit more relaxed, you can enjoy cross country skiing, snow shoeing, sledding, snowmobiling, hiking, ice skating or even a day at the spa. For those who prefer summer, Crested Butte offers first class trails for mountain biking. Again, for those who prefer the less extreme, you can enjoy a hike to the mountain peak, horseback riding, fly fishing or even a quite walk through the wild flower fields. A short drive away (about 50 minutes), you can enjoy beautiful Blue Mesa Lake which offers water skiing, kite boarding and sailing. Even closer, you can drive to Almont (about 25 minutes away) for more fishing excursions and white water rafting options. Either season, you can enjoy the lively and charming downtown Crested Butte that offers a selection of outdoor adventure shops, mountain antique stores and a flourishing restaurant scene that will impressive the best of foodies....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful Family Retreat
Wonderful Family Retreat
The home was just as described - clean, spacious, with all the amenities you need. The house was tastefully decorated and the views from each of the windows were spectacular! We loved being up on the mountain with just a short drive into town. The owner was extremely helpful and gave us great suggestions on activities and restaurants.
- Guest Family Reunion (Dallas, Texas)
- Date of stay 07/09/13
- Review Submitted 10/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children.
House was as advertised. Great views and nice location with a short drive to town. Owner was great to respond and to work wth. Property was clean and well maintained.
- Guest UK reunion (Goshen, KY)
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 24 - Sep 9
5 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 4
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Housekeeping $240 + tax
- Tax Rate 13%
A 25%, non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due 1 month prior to check in.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Avalanche Bar & Grill at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Crested Butte Mountain Resort at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Club at Crested Butte at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Django's Restaurant & Wine Bar at 1.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My husband and I met in New York City. We recently moved from Manhattan to Toronto due to a job and lifestyle opportunity. We have chosen Crested Butte as our ultimate skiing and mountain biking destination as we have two boys (ages 12 & 14) who love to ski and bike as much as we do. Our family has found, there is no better place to enjoy these outdoor activities against the most dramatic mountain vista in the world!
Why Mt. Crested Butte:
After 5 years of looking and hoping to buy a vacation home in Crested Butte, we came upon 2 Silver Lane. This was the perfect property for our family! -Space -Skiing -Mountain biking/hiking -Food
- Primary: +1 416 993-9385
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior shot of home
Fireplace in Master Guestroom (1 of 5)
Guestroom (3 of 5)
Guestroom (5 of 5)
Stairway to basement
Basement/rec room bar
Ariel view of foyer, living room and dining room
Master Guestroom (1 of 5)
Master Guestroom (2 of 5)
Guestroom (4 of 5)
Second floor landing
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.