Yellow Point Condos! Beautiful Ocean View!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ladysmith condo description
Yellow Point Condos is a 2bdrm 2bathroom up/down town house style condo with the main living area located on the top floor and the second motel style bedroom and bath are located on the second. Main living area is fully furnished with a big screen tv, cable, internet and local calling. The bedroom has a king size bed and the bathroom is a full 4 piece. The second bedroom is a motel style unit and has a queen size bed and a full 4 piece bathroom. All linens are provided just pack your bags and move on in!
Yellow Point Condos is located on the east coast of central Vancouver Island. Between Ladysmith and Nanaimo. The condo sits on 3.5 acres of stunning waterfront property, enjoying the best location in the courtyard building with unobstructed panoramic views of the oceanfront and the Gulf Islands beyond.
Yellow Point Condos is an ideal year round vacation getaway. It is very popular with families in summer and as a secluded monthly retreat in winter. It makes for an intimate place to celebrate special events, such as a honeymoon, birthday or anniversary. It provides a rare feeling of privacy and intimacy, away from the crowds. The relaxation, peace and tranquility is long remembered. Sandy, pebbled beaches, wooded oceanfront parks, stocked countryside lakes, and excellent golf courses, are all within walking distance or minutes away by car. The BC Ferries Duke Point terminal and Regional Airport are only 10 minutes away. Nanaimo is 7 miles North. Ladysmith is 4 miles South and Victoria is 60 miles South. Here you can relax in peace and comfort and enjoy the convenience of being at the center of Vancouver Island's many beautiful nearby places to visit.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) master, Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Located on mid Vancouver Island, Yellow Point is the ideal location to see and do so many activities throughout all of Vancouver Island. Wild Play Adventures is a great place for family fun and adventure. Obstacle courses through the tree tops, zip lines over the beautiful Nanaimo River, Bungee jumping and more only 20 minutes away. Transfer Beach in Ladysmith is home to two huge playgrounds, water park and beach area. Many local community events happen here to so there is always something to see or do. In Yellow Point there are numerous wilderness parks with beautiful trails through the forest which lead to many hidden gems. We are located in one of the most popular kayaking destinations on Vancouver Island. Vancouver Island is home to many festivals and events throughout the year. Staying in Yellow Point makes deciding which events to attend that much easier because you are centrally located. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct1-May31 LOW SEASON day $200 weekly $850 monthly $1495 July1-Aug31 HIGH SEASON day $300 weekly $1495 monthly $4800 June & September SHOULDER MONTHS day $250 weekly $875 monthly $1500
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Nanaimo Airport YCD at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Cottonwood Golf and Country Club at 11 Kilometres
100ft deep water dock
From the couch
One of three common propane BBQ's located on the property for guest use.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.