Summer Special 2013! Remodeled Beachplace Luxury Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
COME STAY IN A FULLY REMODELED PREMIUM BEACHFRONT CONDO!!! JULY, AUGUST, & OCTOBER STILL AVAILABLE. SPECIAL RATES PLUS A BONUS.
This beautifully furnished beachfront condo on Longboat Key, Florida is the largest 2 bedroom unit available in the Beachplace complex...over 1500 sqft. This two bedroom, two full bath condo was totally remodeled and renovated for 2012, floor to ceiling. It was gutted down to the cement frame and rebuilt with premium, high-end features (more details below). Beachplace is very popular in the summer with European and Canadian vacationers, and many families return year after year.
Located on Florida's Gulf Coast just across the bay from downtown Sarasota, Florida, this luxury unit is in the Beachplace complex at the south end of Longboat Key. As an exclusive premium gated community, Beachplace has all the amenities including pool, hot tub, tennis, exercise gym, clubhouse, wireless internet, and much more. But the real reason to come here is the private beach -- 9 miles of sugar white sand, crystal clear water, and plenty of peace and quiet. Stroll for hours, swim in 85 degree water, hunt for exquisite sea shells, or fish from the local pier.
This unit offers a King bed master suite, and two twin beds in second bedroom, large screen HDTVs, DVD players, wireless internet, all linens, dishes, etc provided. Washer and dryer are in the unit. The unit is 'turn key' - everything you need is there. Also there is a spacious furnished patio with views of the Gulf of Mexico to the right, and Sarasota Bay to the left. Enjoy spectacular sunrises or sunsets!
The unit is located on the 4th floor (of 6) and is over 1500 square feet with covered parking included. We just completed a total floor to ceiling renovation, completely gutting the unit down to the cement frame and modernizing everything with high-end features. Here are some highlights:
•Beautiful kitchen with custom premium cherry cabinets, Brazilian granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and porcelain tile floor
•New LG Washer and Dryer in Unit
•New hardwood floors throughout - Amendiom Brazilian oak harvested under the principles of sustainable forest management
•Master bath with custom-built walnut spa vanity, Brazilian granite top, two black pearl vessel sinks, charcoal porcelain tile. New multi-head shower with stone tile surround and clear glass enclosure.
•Guest bath with custom-built cherry vanity, Brazilian granite top, patterned glass vessel sink, porcelain tile. New Jacuzzi tub / shower with stone tile surround.
•Open design and layout - removed walls, raised ceilings, created an open and bright floorplan
•New lighting throughout
•Casablanca ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living room, absolutely silent with infinitely variable speeds
•New Hunter-Douglas window treatments
•New high definition flat screen TVs (Sony) and Bly-Ray players
AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2013!!! AND TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR 2014....Rates are well below comparable units, just see for yourself.
December - March......$6800 per month
May - October...........$3800*
During peak season (December - March), minimum rental is one month.
All rentals subject to $100 application fee and $100 cleaning fee.
Discounts for 3 or more month rentals.
* Holiday vacationers from UK, mainland Europe, or Canada receive a special treat.
- On floor 4
- 1503 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
One covered space, extra wide and tall. Easily accomodates even the largest SUV. No danger of door dings since there are concrete support pillars separating this space from others. Very close to lobby door & elevator...moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone:
- Wireless Internet:
- Free Long Distance:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
The Beachplace condo complex is located on 31 acres right on the Gulf of Mexico. The beach is private for residents and guests only, no public access. Beachplace provides complementary beach umbrellas and lounge chairs....moreless
- Ocean View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- LONGBOAT KEY: Stretching narrowly for twelve sun-drenched miles between the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, Longboat Key provides an ideal beach and bayfront setting for the ultimate Florida vacation and lifestyle. Although it is known as a private island, Longboat Key is a popular destination for visitors from around the world. You are welcomed to a plush island of tasteful luxury and tempting quiet pleasures that cater to all personalities. If you are the athletic type, activities on Longboat Key are endless! Shelling, biking, fishing, dining, watersports and rollerblading… just to name a few. Tennis and golf enthusiasts are welcome to take advantage of our first-class Longboat Key Country Clubs. For those seeking a little city life, Longboat Key is only minutes from Sarasota. The city offers many cultural activities from the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Asolo Theater, Ringling Museum, Sarasota Ballet to the Sarasota Opera House. Even closer than downtown Sarasota is world-class shopping on St. Armand's Circle, just a bridge away! Longboat Key is host to all the pleasures a true hedonist could imagine. Bask in the tropical sun, play a round of golf, game of tennis, cocktails by sunset, dinner by candlelight or a performance in the city. So many pleasures, so little time….escape to our island! NEARBY SARASOTA: Sarasota is a tropical paradise on the Gulf of Mexico that offers abundant natural beauty, cultural tradition, and plenty of sunshine. Sarasota offers residents a superb quality of life leading to CNN/Money Magazine choosing Sarasota as America's Best Small City and one of the nation's top eight Best Places to Retire. Sarasota's clean air, sparkling beaches and sunny climate have made us world famous as a center for the good life. Our vibrant recreational and cultural scene offers activities for every taste and budget. Sarasota offers big city amenities with a small town way of living. Sarasota is a city that offers something for everyone: pristine beaches, world-class shopping, international cuisine, renowned museums and galleries, Florida's signature water sports and outdoor activities, the serenity of aquariums and botanical gardens, and the excitement of friendly street festivals. From sophisticated to leisurely, Sarasota's array of amenities makes it an unparalleled vacation destination. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
THANK YOU from my wife and IGuest comment entered by owner
THANK YOU from my wife and I
Just thought I would send you a big THANK YOU from my wife and I ! Your place is simply gorgious!! We are so amazed at the high end fixtures and finishes you selected and the quality workmanship that was put into your renovation! The setting is spectular, and the weather, so far has been great! Your buddy Mike met us at the security gate and everything went smooth as silk. Thanks again for allowing us to enjoy all that you have to offer!
- Guest George & Gianna C.
- Date of stay 12/18/12
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
RENTAL RATES FOR 2013 & 2014: * Dec - March $6800 per month, one month minimum. Discount for 3 or more months. * May - October $3800 per month. Discount for any rental over 4 weeks. * April and November $5500 per month. $100 rental application fee. $100 Cleaning fee, waived for 3+ months rentals * Holiday vacationers from UK, mainland Europe, or Canada receive a special treat
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International Airport (SRQ) at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75, exit 210 at 18 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several on St. Armand's Circle at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Several within the area at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chart House on Longboat Key at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: This condo has been family owned for the past 28 years. We have absolutely loved it and loved every minute in Sarasota. My parents first visited Longboat Key in 1974 and bought a condo in Seaplace two years later. Then in 1984, they purchased this unit in Beachplace primarily for guests and as a rental property. They are now retired and have turned the property management responsibilities over to me, the eldest son (lucky me....actually I love it). I live in southwest Georgia, a small town called Albany. I come down to Sarasota whenever possible with my wife and kids. I think it is simply the most beautiful and peaceful place I have ever seen. We have rented this unit out for the past 20 years. We focus on establishing long-term relationships with our guests. Our first renters stayed year-around for 12 yrs. For the past 8 years, we have enjoyed renting to a retired couple but just during the winter season. Now we are looking to establish new relationships with those wanting a winter or summer break, year after year. Of course, the occasional vacationer or holiday guest is always welcome.
Why the Owner Chose Beachplace:
Beachplace is a stunning property. And Longboat Key is a jewel on Florida's gulf Coast. I have traveled all over the world, seen some of the world's most famous beaches. I promise none of them beats Longboat Key. It is simply beautiful. See the pictures, although they don't do justice. You will see as you drive from Sarasota out to the island. It's like entering your own personal paradise. Sorry to be a little over the top, but you will see for yourself...
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This unit was just updated, completed in Dec 2011 after 8 months of intensive work. Now be careful here. You will see lots of ads that say updated, remodeled, renovated, etc. Look carefully... most have been superficially brushed up. Perhaps a new countertop, or wood/tile floor, maybe new paint. This unit was totally remodeled from top to bottom. We removed walls and ceilings, relocated the HVAC air handling unit to open up the kitchen, raised fire sprinkler lines to raise the ceiling, basically opened every room to make the interior space as large as possible. Then we built a custom kitchen, custom baths, and made lots of improvements: Here are some highlights: •Beautiful kitchen with custom premium cherry cabinets, Brazilian granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and porcelain tile floor •New LG Washer and Dryer in Unit •New hardwood floors throughout - Amendiom Brazilian oak harvested under the principles of sustainable forest management •Master bath with custom-built walnut spa vanity, Brazilian granite top, two black pearl vessel sinks, charcoal porcelain tile. New multi-head shower with stone tile surround and clear glass enclosure. •Guest bath with custom-built cherry vanity, Brazilian granite top, patterned glass vessel sink, porcelain tile. New Jacuzzi tub / shower with stone tile surround. •Open design and layout - removed walls, raised ceilings, created an open and bright floorplan •New lighting throughout •New Hunter-Douglas window treatments •New high definition flat screen TVs (Sony) and Bly-Ray players •New high glass panel door in the master bedroom to allow you to wake up with a georgious view of the gulf. Trust me...no other unit looks like this one. But don't take my word for it. Just look at the pictures and compare to other units in Beachplace.
- Primary: 229-669-0131
- Fax: +1 888-3368
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Custom kitchen with premium cherry cabinets, Brazilian granite countertops.
View into main living area. Entertainment unit has large screen HDTV + blu ray.
Dining room with table for 6, serving hutch, 2nd bedroom is off to the left.
Coffee/wine bar in kitchen
Master bedroom armoire has TV/DVD
Custom spa master vanity with dual black pearl sinks and Brazilian granite top
View of master bath into the master bedroom
The grounds are well landscaped and maintained year round.
View from clubhouse-pool area includes heated pool, baby pool, and whirlpool.
View into main living area.
Dining area with computer/work desk. Wireless internet included.
View from kitchen into dining area and living room.
Dishes, utensils, pots, pans, small appliances, bar glasses...everything!
King size master bed, marble top furnishings, wool area rug, custom blinds.
View from master suite, notice new glass door to give a water view from bed!
Master bath shower with stone tile surround, rain head, granite accents
Wall mounted 42' Sony HDTV in second bedroom
Second bath custom vanity with green Brazilian granite, vessel sink, jacuzzi tub
Beautiful white sand beach with complementary umbrellas and lounge chairs
Clubhouse as seen from whirlpool-has gym, table tennis, covered patio, library.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013