Book Now for Winter 2014! East Mesa Golf and Luxury
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Mesa Properties house description
Remodeled and professionally decorated with brand new furnishings in September 2012, this single story 3 bed, 2 bath home in a gated community is an entertainer's delight. Enjoy sunrise over the mountain views from the large backyard patio, outdoor dining, happy hour in the courtyard, and a gas firepit to enjoy during the cool winter Arizona nights. A bike ride away from the community pool, or enjoy a walk around the area, or a hike into the desert to enjoy the wildflowers and native landscape. All the interior furnishings are from Copenhagen, BOVA Furniture, CB2, Crate & Barrel, West Elm and Pottery Barn. Conveniently close to golf, dining, shopping, freeways, airports, spring ball, hiking, swap meets, Scottsdale and day trips to the lakes & Tucson
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1) Master has King Bed with luxury duvet and 800ct linens, alarm clock, 40 inch HDTV flatscreen TV, master bath has 5 star hotel quality towels, Queen size Beds (1) 2nd bedroom has Queen bed with luxury duvet and 800ct linens and alarm clock, Twin or Single Beds (1) 3rd bedroom has 2 Twin XL beds with luxury duvets and 800ct linens alarm clock, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Lubi daybed in living room converts to 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds with luxury linens and 800ct sheets...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- 6 beach cruisers available to take a ride around the area!
- Music Library:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Deck / Patio:
(3) one covered patio and two large patios extend living spaces outdoors, 2 chaise loungers, patio dining table seats 8, front courtyard has chairs benches and tables ideal for enjoying the mild weather...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Spectacular!Guest comment entered by manager
Spectacular!!!!! The home was decorated beautifully and the kitchen was equipped with everything I needed which was a surprise since I am a gourmet cook. Las Sendas was also a surprise; I had no idea it was such a large, friendly community all connected by trails with all native plants which brings all the native birds and animals to the area. The 6 beach cruisers were an added plus; loved morning and evening bike rides; also nice to have so many restaurants close enough to bike or walk to- didn't need a DD!
- Guest K from MI
- Date of stay 10/25/12
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Well equipped rentalGuest comment entered by manager
Well equipped rental
Thank you for sharing your home, the house was clean and very well equipped for our stay.
- Guest D from BC
- Date of stay 12/15/12
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Rates Vary $150/night to $4000/month Inquire for details or special pricing for extended stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway, Sky Harbor International at 17 Miles
- Nearest Train: Sycamore/Main Street Light Rail Station at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Loop 202 and US60 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Saguaro Lake at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: D'Vine, Rusty Putter, O'Neills, Zushi at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Longbow Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Red White & Brew, Starbucks at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: currently living in Vancouver, my past times include interior design, golfing, cooking, and enjoying good meals with family and friends. Hope you enjoy my home as I had a lot of fun putting it together.
Why Other Mesa Properties:
I found this active golf and workout community has everything I am looking for in a second home; golf course, dining, recreational activities, shopping, easy access to both airports, and a small community friendly vibe
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The community is so friendly and the spectacular views of the mountains, what else can we say!? The open floor plan and outdoor living spaces make this vacation rental ideal. Packed with amenities, it is a home away from home. Quiet yet close to many activities, golfing, baseball, shopping, hiking, boating, dining.
- Primary: +1 480-220-5705
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Elegant formal dining for 8 from Copenhagen
Plenty of seating in the living room for reading or visiting
Sectional ideal for movie night or watching sports, TV and the news
Spa-like escape in master bathroom with roman tub, dual sinks & separate shower
Queen bedroom with Copenhagen furniture and West Elm linens, 800ct sheets!
Backyard dining on Crate & Barrel patio set for 8 people
Enjoy beautiful sunrises over Goldfield and Superstition Mountain views on patio
Plenty of seating in the front courtyard for happy hours, coffee, or reading
Family room with big screen TV
Stunning Pepin Shop Morning Mist Mural greets you as you enter the front door
Open concept well stocked kitchen w/granite counters, bistro table & cozy chairs
King master bedroom organic bedding & 5 star hotel quality linens
Twin XL beds with West Elm linens, 5 star hotel quality comforts awaits
Guest Bathroom with shower and tub
Outdoor patio dining for 8, firepit and gas BBQ entertaining delight!
Tuscan Exterior and paver driveway with large gated courtyard
Six new beach cruisers with locks to help you get around the active community
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.