Beautiful Newly Updated 1BR/1BA Condo at the Sports Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. George condo description
Come and enjoy a beautiful top floor 1 bedroom condo at the Sports Village in Saint George. Sleeps 2-4 Adults. Perfect for a small family or a romantic getaway for two!
- Newly Updated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 2 New 47 inch TVs with BluRay DVD Players
Guests are entitled to use the countless amenities that makes Sports Village a favorite getaway spot.
Whether you are looking to relax, or enjoy an active lifestyle, Sports Village has it all. Amenities include:
- A main pool and jacuzzi
- An adults-only lap pool and jacuzzi
- Fitness center, tennis, racquetball, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, table tennis, miniature golf, air-hockey, Foosball, playground and walk/jog path.
Some equipment such as balls and clubs are provided free of charge.
High Speed WiFi internet access is included.
Conveniently located within minutes of great St. George golfing, numerous mountain bike and running trails, Tuacahn Amphitheater, Snow Canyon, Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, and more.
Zions National Park and Sand Hollow State Park are also less than an hours drive away.
Note: This condo is located on the top floor and are not handicap accessible).
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Broadband Access:
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- St. George is an exciting vacation destination with upscale shops and restaurants dotting the city yet prices are still reasonable for very fine cuisine. Snow Canyon is just 10 minutes away for hours of hiking through red Sandstone and volcanic fields. Visit year round since Saint George is the perfect location for exploring the regal trio of National Parks: Zion National Park (only 45 minutes away), Bryce Canyon (one and a half hours away) and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon (two hours away). Road bike opportunities abound with over 100 miles of local paved bike paths as well as miles of beautiful and lonely roads to bike. Ride the 30 plus miles of mountain bike trails immediately adjacent to the Sports Village complex. Visit the full service Green Valley Spa and Resort across the street for days when you want to pamper yourself with the full amenities they offer, in addition to taking tennis lessons at the famous Vic Braden Tennis College at the Green Valley Spa. Tuacahn 'Broadway in the Desert' Live Theater for your evening entertainment. Only 30 minutes to casinos in Mesquite, Nevada or 90 minutes to Las Vegas....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to stop and relax
Great place to stop and relax
We stayed at this condo on our way to Disneyland and again on our way back. We didn't want to drive all the way home in 1 day so we stopped and relaxed before jumping back into every day life. It was great to stop and unwind after a busy week. The owners were great to work with. Thank you and we will stay again the next time we need a place in St. George.
- Guest B.K. (Saratoga Springs, UT)
- Date of stay 04/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Sep 1 - May 31: $80.00/night first 2 nights 70/Night each additional night June 1 - Aug 31: $60.00/night Longer Stays Sep 1 - May 31: Weekly rate 420.00 and Monthly Rate 1150.00 $50 dollar cleaning fee per stay for stays less than one month $75 dollar cleaning fee for stays longer than one month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Motorway: I15 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sunbrook at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose St. George:
We selected sports village because of the great amenities available including the pools, tennis courts, and hiking and biking trails. Our family always has a great time every time we visit. Saint George also has so much to offer and it is close to shopping and national and state parks.
- Primary: +1 801 938 3252
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
TV in Bedroom
Adult Lap Pool
Clubhouse Exercise Room
Main Pool and Clubhouse
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013