Vivienne's Vacation Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kalispell house description
Relax ~ Enjoy ~ Refresh ~ Energize!
This lovely home is the perfect springboard to any Flathead Valley activity!
Centrally located ~ only a 5 minute drive to downtown Kalispell ~ or a 40 minute drive to Glacier National Park.
Poised on 1/3 acre, on a quiet cul-de-sac, and on the Historic East Side of Kalispell this welcome resting spot has an open floor plan.
~ Inviting Kitchen
~ Picture Windows Grace the Cozy Living Room
~ Views of the Gathering Deck and Attractive Gardens!
Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Northwest Montana Offers Her Natural Beauty! Breathtaking Scenery in Glacier National Park! World Class Golfing! Unique Shopping in Whitefish, Kalispell & Bigfork! Flathead Lake - Largest Body of Freshwater West of the Mississippi! Boating ~ Swimming River & Lake Fishing Hiking ~ Human Maze Rails to Trails Biking Routes Throughout the Flathead Two Ski/Snowboarding Resorts - Big Mountain & Blacktail Summertime on Big Mountain: Ziplines, Walk Thru the Trees, Mountain-Biking Horse Trails in Lone Pine State Park Rebecca Farm @ Majestic Valley Arena Glacier Symphony ~ Performances in Whitefish & Kalispell Art Walks in Bigfork & Kalispell Theatre in Bigork & Whitefish ~ Within minutes of the home: ~ Short Stroll from the Home will take you to a Kid-Friendly Fishing Pond ~ Tennis Courts ~ Farmer's Market ~ Conrad Mansion, Hockaday Museum, Central School Museum ~ Woodland Park There is so much more! Visit Montana!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful and Comfortable Home
Beautiful and Comfortable Home
This was a lovely home to spend a few days away in. So comfy and cozy to sit and watch the fireplace and see the snow falling outside but I cant wait to come back in nice weather when we can enjoy the outdoor areas. Great location in Kalispell also, so close to everything but still seems out of the way.
- Guest Amber
- Date of stay 02/13/14
- Review Submitted 02/19/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Thank you for a great vacation experience. When you book online you are always a little worried about what you will find when you arrive, but we had a dream vacation in your house. The personal furnishings using antiques and quilts were charming. The beautiful trees that surrounded the yard gave the feeling of being out in the country, but grocery stores and restaurants are just a few minutes away. Your garden was so pretty that I spent hours outside reading and relaxing. One afternoon we were in the living room and saw a deer right outside the fence looking over into the backyard. I also enjoyed watching the birds in the backyard as I had my morning coffee. We chose Kalispell because of its proximity to Glacier, so we visited Glacier during the day and arrived back "home" in time to sleep in comfortable beds without having to pack and unpack each time. Air conditioning would have been good during the record heat wave, but after it passed it was perfect with the windows open and the fans. Thank you for a wonderful vacation.
- Guest Fran (Cleveland Georgia)
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International Airport at 8.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish Depot at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 93 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Scotty's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Blacktail Mountain Ski Area at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Buffalo Hills Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Knead Cafe at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I was born in the U.K. and came to the U.S. with my husband and two daughters in 1965. I have lived in N.J. South Carolina, and moved to beautiful Montana in 1988. My family and I built this house in 2001.
Why the Owner Chose Kalispell:
Kalispell in the Flathead Valley is the most beautiful place I have lived, with plenty of summer and winter activities, good restaurants, hiking and biking trails, first class golf courses and lots of theatre both open air and indoors.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When I was looking for a site to build my house this property called out to me. It is close to town, (without hearing traffic noise,) surrounded by tall pine trees, and a short walk through the back yard to take my grandchildren to a fishing pond.
- Primary: 406-250-3817 250-3817
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.