Historic Lake Front Home in Patagonia!! (Bariloche)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bariloche house description
Welcome to EDEN ROC, our log and granite Swiss chalet home, was commissioned in the 1930's by the famous Argentine architect, Alejandro Bustillo. Bustillo also designed the town center, the principal town Cathedral, the Llao Llao Hotel, and many other landmarks in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Situated on a magnificent glacier lake, the grounds consist of a private pebbled beach, boat dock, mountain views, private pine grove, and a full time grounds keeper family. This split level 3 bedroom home is comfortably equipped with a commercial kitchen, laundry room, fireplace, internet wifi, and enclosed patio.
The accommodation will make you feel at home.
We provide daily maid service (basic cleaning). However, laundry and cooking service is extra, but available.
Car shuttle to and from the airport can be arranged for a small fee as well.
You will also enjoy our friendly outdoor dogs and cats
A magical place—Bariloche is paradise in Patagonia, everyone's dream of a perfect hideaway situated in the foothills of the Andes surrounded by lakes, mountains, and crystal clear rivers. It is full of places to explore; Estancias to visit, rivers to float, mountains to ski and trek, and a vibrant town with great restaurants and night life.
The town is full of cafes, artesenal chocolate shops, fine hotels and bars. The sweetness of this place and the kindness of the people will capture your heart.
This is a non smoking property. We are non smokers and would like the same from guest.
Indoor pets are not allowed since family members are severely allergic.
Rental cars are available near the property.
Yacht or sail boat rentals are available at the local marina, a 15 minute walk from the house.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation policy: Your reservation deposit is fully refundable if you need to cancel 30 days prior to your arrival. After 30 days, your deposit is not refundable.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
The kitchen and dining room, on the lower level, is fully equipped with quality appliances, large commercial refrigerator, a commercial gas oven, gas stove, dishwasher and all the cutlery, crockery and glassware to make you feel at home. Housekeeper, will assist you....moreless
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Lake View:
- Water View:
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: (1) Explore the Long Circuit (2) Visit San Martin de Los Andes (3) Take the 7 Lakes Route & Villa Angostura (4) Visit Villa Traful and stay the night. (5) Drive around the Circuito Chico and see the true beauty of Bariloche. (6) Ride to the top of Cerro Campanario. (7) Hit the Slopes of Cerro Cathedral. (8) Whitewater Rafting on the Rio Manso. (9) Enjoy an asado (Argentinean BBQ). (10) Take in the view from Cerro Otto and a cafe. (11) Visit Victoria Island by ferry, walk around the island and have a leisurely lunch. (12) Enjoy teatime at the landmark Llao Llao hotel and enjoy walk the gorgeous grounds.. (13) Take the Kids to an Adventure Park, Cerro Viejo. (14) Take a hike to Frey, Frey to Jakob, and/ or Mount Tronador. (15) Flyfish on the local rivers with our guide friend Ivo. (16) Tour El Bolson for the outdoor artesian market and pick up some local snacks, jams and great crafts. (17) Tour Esquel and see the art. (18) Dinner at Alto Del Fuego for the best meat. (19) Our local staple for lunch or dinner is La Fonda Del Tio. (20) Our weekly stop to JauJa for the BEST ice cream. (21) Favorite chocolate from Mamushka Chocolate. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Carlos de Bariloche at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Puerto Pañuelo at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Private Beach at Bariloche
- Nearest Barpub: Bustillo Bar at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cerro Catherdral at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Arelauquen Golf and Resort at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Di Como Italian Restaurant at 2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2003
About: We are a family of three who love the great outdoors, Patagonia landscape, asados, traveling, and the local ice cream. With 20 years in the hospitality business we are happy to share our wonderful home on VRBO. You will love our home as much as we do.
Our cozy lake house, on 2 acres, is located 5 minutes via auto from the town center and 15 minutes from ski slopes. In the heart of Bariloche, on the lake shores of Nahuel Huapi, if you enjoy beautiful landscape and pristine lakes, this is just the place for your family.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relax with the sound of the waves from the lake and marvel at the architectural craftsmanship of the home from the 1930's. The details of the house and property take you back in time to the Argentine aristocrat ways. Glacier lake, private beach, and the amazing Patagonian views await you.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Fire Place.
Bedroom 1 sleeps 2.
Bedroom 2 sleeps 3.
Entering the house with a lake view.
Stone wall by the beach.
Side of the house.
Living Room and Fire place seating.
The view from the Bedroom 1.
Bedroom 3 sleeps 4.
View from the living room.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.