'Casa Pelicano' - Ocean View Luxury Estate
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cambria house description
Exclusive, never-before-on-market, very private 3500 sq. ft luxury home on 4 acres, settled in pine trees with sweeping ocean views from all living areas, 5-minute walk to Moonstone Beach, 3 suites, all with full bathrooms, gourmet chef's kitchen, state of the art surround sound and visual entertainment system, WI-FI thru-out, pool/game room with large screen TV for all sporting events, fireplaces in living room and master suite, 3-car garage, single level living area with outdoor entertainment patio, breakfast patio with BBQ.
Home is professionally decorated and designed with one of kind pieces paired with the highest quality fabrics. Each piece chosen specifically for the house, many custom designed using reclaimed wood.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Children 6 and older are welcome. This policy is simply for safety. There is a large spiral staircase with stone steps leading down to the garage as well as a staircase leading up to the tower den. The exterior decks are also not for young children. Thank-you for understanding....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- High tech.security system, Iphone/Ipod/Ipad chargers in bedrooms, dining table seats eight comfortably, high-quality linens and appliances, including Keurig Coffee maker (automatic drip coffee maker and coffee bean grinder available upon request) and a beautiful billiard room with high-end pool table and large screen TV. A complimentary bottle of wine awaits you upon arrival....moreless
- Pool Table
- Music Library
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Coastal travelers have discovered our unique and exclusive village of Cambria. A wonderful hide-away, picture perfect for a long weekend or a month in the summer to escape the heat. Explore our beautiful beaches, boardwalk along the ocean bluffs, Fiscalini Ranch trails, great food, wine and music. Five minutes south of Cambria on Highway One you will find Highway 46 East which is the gateway to the finest Central Coast Wineries. Just ten miles north of Cambria is Hearst Castle and the elephant seal lookout. Watch for the zebras along the way! In the 50's , 60's and 70's Big Sur was the home for very talented painters, sculptors and writers. Many have migrated to Cambria over the years. You will find exciting California works in small intimate galleries and boutiques as well as stores with rooms full of coastal antiques and collectibles. For the outdoor enthusiast, we have on-road and off -road biking, hiking on hundreds of trails, surfing, body surfing, board paddling, kayaking, tide pool and beach combing, bird watching, photography, painting, and horse back riding. Rather than list every restaurant, boutique and activity in Cambria, we suggest you contact the local representative, for recommendations and insights into our beautiful community. Casa Pelicano is a 'one of a kind' in Cambria - By far the most luxurious, comfortable and private residence in Cambria. Our home is custom designed for coastal travelers situated on 4 acres with a list of amenities that far exceeds all other local vacation rentals. Ocean views, nestled on three sides by Monterey Pines and oak trees and surrounded by green space - You get the very best that Cambria has to offer at Casa Pelicano. Enjoy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A Lovely Stay at Casa Pelicano
A Lovely Stay at Casa Pelicano
Just returned from our 4 night stay at Casa Pelicano and wish I was still there. This house is absolutely beautiful, exceptionally clean and very well maintained.The kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals; beds/pillows are super comfortable; towels and bed linens like new; great outdoor space with views of the ocean and close to the beach. If you are looking for a quiet and relaxing retreat .. this is it, you will never want to go home :) Thank you for a wonderful experience, we look forward to booking again.
- Guest kay (scottsdale, az)
- Date of stay 09/26/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
A First Class Property
A First Class Property
My husband and I just completed an extended stay at Casa Pelicano, and it surpassed ALL of our expectations. We so appreciated the attention to detail and the beautiful interior selections that were appointed in the home. We loved having coffee on the patio, strolls along the beach, hearing the waves crash against the rocks, making wonderful meals in the first class kitchen, comfy beds and linens and so much more. Lachlan met us when we checked in, and was so wonderful to be available for whatever we needed. It was truly a magical stay for us, and we will return as often as we can. Getting out of the Texas summer heat, and escaping to this beautiful place was so much better than we could have imagined.
- Guest SDW (Austin, Texas)
- Date of stay 08/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/08/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
We just spent 5 nights here to celebrate our parent's 80th birthdays. Everyone loved this home. The deer come right onto the property every morning and we even saw the resident bobcat one morning. You are so removed from any other homes you feel completely private. The only teeny, tiny thing you might want to know is that this home looks over highway 1 so there is some traffic noise. But you have a great ocean view and in the early morning and later at night when traffic is gone, you can hear the surf. Overall I would definitely rent this home again. The property manager met us on arrival and was very helpful.
- Guest maverickguy (California)
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
This home is absolutely beautiful - the pictures do not lie! It's an ideal location to walk to dinner or just enjoy the views while cooking in the fabulous kitchen. Each bedroom has its own bathroom which is great when you have a full house. I really appreciated all the high-end finishes in this home. Absolutely loved this property and I am looking forward to staying there again!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 07/18/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
Manager response: So glad you enjoyed Casa Pelicano so much. It was great meeting you all. Please feel free to contact me at anytime about "all things Cambria" and I look forward to checking you in to the home again. Regards, Lachlan MacTavish
My husband and I vacationed here during a recent car club event and this home was the perfect stay on all levels. The home is well appointed with every detail imaginable, not to mention the perfect spot to house our classic car. The location of the home is very private and makes for a pefect place to decompress and enjoy nature at its finest in addition to being just a short walk to Moonstone Beach and the Sea Chest Restaurant for dinner. We hated so much to leave that we are already planning our next trip to Casa Pelicano. The homeowners and property managment are A+++. Thank you again!
- Guest Denise C. (Campbell)
- Date of stay 05/15/13
- Review Submitted 05/21/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
The Perfect Place
The Perfect Place
Having stayed in and near Cambria for years we have found the perfect place. Casa Pelicano is more than a rental, it is a home. Once we walked through every room we entered a state of total relaxation. It is surrounded by all the natural beauty of Cambria. Each day we took a short walk to the famous Moonstone tide pools. Plan on spending sunset time each evening on the beautifully appointed deck with your camera; award winning photos result. The place has the most equipped gourmet kitchen we have ever seen. All the appliances are high-end and the dishes are from Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. The dining and living area is extremely spacious and center around a gas fireplace and a view of the Pacific from the dining table. Although the accommodations include two large bedrooms, a spacious master suite, and a game room, the crowning touch is the private turret, perfect for writing, reading, and meditation. Truly this is the best accommodation on the Central Coast, and we cannot wait to return.
- Guest Bob and Linda (Fremont, CA)
- Date of stay 03/26/13
- Review Submitted 04/06/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
My husband and I just spent a long weekend at Casa Pelicano. The home is beautiful. It has all the amenities one could want, and the kitchen is so well appointed. The interior of the home is gorgeous, and the outside views are incredible. We spent many afternoons enjoying the sun on the deck. We walked to the beach everyday, and even walked to dinner one night. This is a definate vacation spot when visiting the Central Coast. We will be back! We loved it.
- Guest Crosby (Truckee, CA)
- Date of stay 02/20/13
- Review Submitted 02/25/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
The Perfect Stay
The Perfect Stay
This home is everything you could possibly want in a rental home in Cambria, or anywhere for that matter. The setting is quiet and peaceful and surrounded completely by nature with no neighbors in sight, yet the beach is just a few minutes away by foot. The home has every creature comfort imaginable. If you want a perfect stay in a rental home, stay here. My wife and 2 children had a terriffic trip and we will absolutely request to stay at Casa Pelicano again. Great Owners and Property Manager too!
- Guest JP (Laguna Hills)
- Date of stay 11/17/12
- Review Submitted 01/10/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, girls getaway.
Immaculate Vacation Home
Immaculate Vacation Home
Absolutely beautiful home! My husband and I have been renting vacation homes for over 15 years, this home is one of the cleanest and most comfortable homes we have rented. It is clear that the owners put time and thought into making the home a welcoming and relaxing environment. The home is very private, but is just a short walk to the beach or downtown Cambria. We had a wonderful vacation at Casa Pelicano. Thank you!
- Guest WCH (Northern California )
- Date of stay 12/28/12
- Review Submitted 01/04/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
$475/night,$2800/week for two people $550/night,$3500/week for four persons $600/night,$4000/week for six persons Minimum two-night stay, minimum five-night stay during holidays Long-term rental available For rentals less than seven days, please contact property manager Depending upon availability
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Luis Obispo at 54 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak -San Luis Obispo at 36 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: PCH at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Moonstone Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Main Street Grill at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Morro Bay at 23 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sea Chest at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Cambria has always been our favorite vacation spot. We have rented only the best homes here for years and have now purchased a truly unique property and transformed it into what we feel is now Cambria's finest and most luxurious ocean view vacation rental property.
Luxurious, private, magnificent ocean views from every room, situated on 4 acres, secure, modern, high-end amenities, minutes from town and only a 5-minute walk to Moonstone Beach. .
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Life at Casa Pelicano: Shoot a game of pool, stroll on Moonstone Beach, curl up with a good book in front of a fireplace or simply watch the deer and wild turkeys in the yard. At the end of day, enjoy a glass of wine in our rooftop turret with panorama ocean and sunset views.
- Primary: +1 805-909-9745 8:00am-9:00pm 7 days a week
- Fax: +1 805-927-1203
Situated on over 4 acres, private, 3 minutes from town 4 minute walk to beach
Private and secure
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013