Grand Harbor- Golf, Tennis, Beach Community-2 Bedrooms Plus Den
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Harmony Island condo description
Light, bright, freshly painted, south facing on 3rd floor of elevator building, unit has 2 full bedrooms and a convertible den. The oversized, partially covered,newly tiled lanai overlooks 9th hole fairway of River course.Best view in Grand Harbor! Professionally decorated, beautiful living room with ultrasuede sofas, dining room (seats 8) and large eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook. New pillow-top mattresses,new window treatments. WiFi.
kitchen: fully applianced, ceramic tiled, new Maytag Epic washer and dryer, new Bosch dishwasher, new GE microwave
master bedroom: lanai access, king size bed with pillow-top mattress, TV,DVD, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with tub and separate walk-in shower, double sinks.
guest bedroom: 2 twin beds with pillow-top mattresses, TV,DVD, closet, new bathroom with walk-in shower.
Den/Guest Room: desk, WiFi, queen size sleeper/sofa, recliner, new 42''flat screen SMART Vizio TV, DVD, lanai access
Lanai: dining table seats 6, recliner, love seat, 2 chairs.
Dining and living room: dining table (seats 8), buffet, 2 sofas, 2 chairs,lanai access, original art work.
Covered car port and storage
Community pool and hot tub
Pet-friendly with additional fee of $350.
We offer transfer of our Grand Harbor Golf and Tennis membership-includes Beach Club.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Grand Harbor Golf and Beach Club is a private, equity club. It has two 18-hole championship golf courses. The tennis complex has 10 lighted Har-Tru courts. Clubhouse has 3 dining rooms, state-of the art-fitness center. Activities include: yoga, pilates,bridge,golf,tennis,bocce,specialty dinners. Private beach club has chairs,umbrellas,towels,oversized fresh water pool, outdoor bar and grill. Marina accommodates boats up to 75' in length. Located in Indian River County between West Palm Beach and Orlando, Vero Beach is a thriving community of beautiful beaches, exciting golf,and many fine restaurants. Easy access to theme parks, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center. One of the best art towns in America, the city includes the Vero Beach Museum of Art, McKee Botanical Garden and Riverside Theater....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January through April - $5.500 monthly, includes utilities and golf/ten membership May through October - $3,500 monthly, includes utilities and golf/tennis membershi November, December - $4,500 monthly, includes utilities and golf/tennis membership Security Deposit of $2,000 is required and non-refundable in case of cancellation. Pet convenience fee of $350.00.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 1-95 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vero Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grand Harbor Golf Club at Harmony Island
- Nearest Restaurant: Grand Harbor Golf and Tennis Club at Harmony Island
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Our family has been coming to Grand Harbor for twenty years. It provides a sunny, inviting getaway from New England winters.
Why the Owner Chose Harmony Island:
Vero Beach and Grand Harbor are special. The beautiful beaches are second to none, and the golf and tennis are outstanding. A family friendly community, Grand Harbor is the perfect place for bird watching (it's an Audubon sanctuary) and re-energizing.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the view on our beautiful lanai, one can enjoy the unique birds that frequent Grand Harbor, follow the golfers, and relax with the scenic views. The den with pocket doors for privacy adds to the spacious feel of our home. Our large, eat-in kitchen make it a perfect place. Professionally decorated, it has Wi-Fi,TV and DVD in den and both bedrooms.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room with lanai access
Den and TV room
Spacious lanai overlooks 9th fairway of River Course-Best View in Grand Harbor!
Seating area of Lanai
Master bedroom interior view to en suite bathroom
Master bathroom shower
Second bathroom newly redone and handicapped accessible
Dining and living area with lanai access
Den and TV room with lanai access
Lanai with view of 9th hole River Course
Master Bedroom - king size bed with pillow top mattress
Master bathroom double sinks
Master bathroom soaking tub
Second bathroom shower
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.