New Private, Luxurious Ocean View Resort Property
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Los Zacatitos house description
Casa Coco is walled, gated and private with plenty of parking both inside and outside of the property.
This beautifully designed resort compound makes for an amazing couples or family get away, birthdays, anniversaries, small weddings, healing, yoga or corporate retreats. Anyone that wants to enjoy the best of what the East Cape has to offer.
Walk to the water, surf, swim, snorkel, whale watch, take a walk on the beach or just enjoy a great day of relaxing on the property. Enjoy a game of horseshoes, lounge by the pool, spa and firepit/seating area or fix your friends a cold beverage at the swim up pool bar. Beautiful tropical landscaping with concrete walkways to each of the villas.
Professional grade outside stainless steel kitchen and BBQ offers everything you need for quiet gourmet meals for two or nightly poolside BBQ’s for your entire group. Outside patio dining and living area looks over pool and amazing ocean views.
Children are very much welcome and love Casa Coco. We provide for both outdoor (pool toys, a “real” beach sandbox, horseshoes and of course the beach!) as well as indoor activities (toys, Xbox, Play Station, Internet, DVD movies, CD music). Amenities for babies and toddlers include toys, highchair and portable playpen. If there is anything else you require we will do our best to accommodate you and your guests!
Casa Coco comfortably sleeps 8-10 adults plus children in various room configurations.
- Two large bedrooms (above owners locked off main floor) share an outside entrance, full length patio with sunrise on one side, and sunset on the other. Each room has a queen bed and 6' sofa/twin bed.... Shaw Direct TV, DVD and internet.
- Separate queen bed Casita w/ kitchenette and full bath and very private patio area... Shaw Direct TV, DVD and internet.
- Separate pool side 2 room, king bed Casita w/ full kitchen and bath.There are various bedding configurations available to suit your needs in the adjoining large great room. Perfect for families with kids of any age.
- Outside patio, living and dining area w/ gourmet kitchen, three outdoor restrooms, BBQ, Pool and Spa.
- Separate 2nd story, palapa roofed room for yoga, meetings, quiet reading or just another great place to hang out and watch the whales swim by.
Systems: Purified water system, Salt water pool, Solar electricity.
Provisions: Linens, kitchen/dining accessories Beach and lounge chairs and towels provided.
Appliances: (Ext Kitchen) – Stainless steel appliances. Large Refrigerator, 2 burner cooktop, BBQ, dishwasher, ice machine, small appliances, etc.
(Laundry) - Washer/Dryer
WiFi Internet and Cellular phone signal.
Child care, massage therapists, catering, chef services and grocery shopping (prior to arrival) services and referrals are available and can be provided. Advance notice required.
Please No Smoking in Rooms.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- The 'Family Casita' is perfect for families with kids of all ages... offering options of a hide a bed, bunk beds, playpen, TV game area, mini kitchen, all in Great Room which adjoins to the private king size bedroom via shared washroom (seperate shower and toilet areas). The two upper bedrooms will sleep a couple plus a twin bed (all in one room). Both upper rooms are identical, with their own 2 piece bath, and sharing a shower room. The one bedroom separate casita has a private bedroom area with adjoining full bath, plus a mini kitchen, sitting area and patio....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Video Game Console:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Video Library
- Video Games
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- 8 miles east of San Jose del Cabo, Puerto Los Cabos Marina and Golf Course. Los Zacatitos is a growing residential 'off the grid' community. Still far enough away from town with beautiful, uncrowded beaches and a desert alive with both plants (flowering cactus and other desert flora) and animals (local ranch roaming horses, cows, burros and wild deer, fox and birds). Look to the ocean for whales, seals, dolphin and pelicans. Punta Gorda is our monument and reference point for the west end of our development. Zac's restaurant is at the east end and provides cold drinks, and great food and hospitality. Surf, swim, fish, golf or just do nothing but enjoy the Best of what the East Cape has to Offer!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$750.00/night minimum charge and up to $1200.00 per night at full occupancy Catering to multiple couples/families, reunions, corporate retreats, weddings Subject to sur charge for events which entertain greater than sleeping capacity. $200 non-refundable cleaning fee 50% deposit due upon confirmation of rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Jose del Cabo at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Local Zacs swimming beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Puerto Los Cabos at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Zacs Bar and Grill at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: +1 8587369293
- Secondary: +52 16241452693
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Coco pool, patios, swim up pool bar and propane fire pit.
Entry to Casa Coco
Looking through pool bar to exercise area/game room.
Stairway from pool area to outdoor kitchen, living and dining areas.
Outdoor dining over looking pool and beautiful ocean views.
Upstairs Green guest room. Queen bed and single sofa.
Upstairs Yellow queen bed guest room.
One bedroom casita mini kitchen area
View from palapa above one bedroom casita. Beautiful sunrises each and every day
Work out area/Game room above shop. 40 x 40 area great for any variety of things
Great room of family casita. Pull out sofa and bunk beds...
King bedroom that adjoins great room via walk through connecting washroom.
Lounge by the pool.
Place your drink order here.
Pool has shallow area for small kids or adult lounge chairs.
Professional grade, stainless steel kitchen and sitting area overlooking pool.
Outdoor living area
Upstairs bedrooms have built in sofas. Same dimensions as twin bed.
View of grounds from one bedroom Casita patio palapa.
Queen size bed in one bedroom casita
The beginning of another beautiful day at Casa Coco.
Walk to the local swimming beach.
Family casita washroom with seperate shower, and toilet areas.
Great room in family casita... mini kitchen, tv/games/sleeping area.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 21, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.