Reunion Muirfield Loop Large 5 Bedroom, Southeast Facing Back Yard!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Reunion villa description
Decorators Dream! An oversized Master Suite that has a sitting area on 1st Floor, an additional 4 large bedrooms that all have their own full baths on 2nd Floor, Large Pool with South East Facing Back Yard that has sun all day, Built in Wolf BBQ Grill, luxury outdoor furniture, home is custom built with fantastic details.
A home you do not want to miss out on!
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- King size beds (3), Queen size Beds (3), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- I will meet you upon your arrival so I can answer any questions you may have and to help you get familiar with your residence. Reunion Dining 1. Forte - located in the Reunion Grande on 1st floor. 2. Eleven – located in the Reunion Grande on the 11th floor. 3. Clubhouse Restaurant – located next to the Reunion Grande. 4. The Cove at Seven Eagles – located at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion. 5. Grande Lobby Bar – located in the lobby of the Reunion Grande Tower. Rent a Home in Reunion “Concierge' Services 1. Shopping Concierge – your grocery list placed into your unit prior to your arrival. 2. Need a housekeeper? We can let you know the costs. 3. Need a Chef or Food to be dropped by the home for your arrival? Let me know I can send you the menus and costs. *Reunion water park is for members only....moreless
- Video Game Console
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Seven Eagles Pavilion 11 Pool Homestead Pool Centre Court Pool Cabana Court Pool Sandy Ridge Pool 2 at Heritage Crossing Carriage Pointe Pool Terraces Reunion water park is for members only...moreless
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Reunion, 10 community pools, 5 restaurants - Eleven, Forte, Clubhouse Restaurant, Grand Lobby Bar and the Cove at Seven Eagles. Boutique Spa and other amenities like no other community in Florida....moreless
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- This luxury home is located within minutes of all major attractions, restaurants, & theme parks. Also, easy access to all Interstates. Extra Resort Amenities Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court Located at Centre Court Ridge Villas. Children's Playgrounds Located at Whisper Way and Centre Court Ridge Villas. Bicycles are for rent for your stay, just ask us and we will be happy to set it up for you. We also have a listing of 104 Golf Courses around Reunion, so just ask us to send you the list!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I would like to thank you chris for all you have done for us to be able to spend the most wonderful vacation with our family. the house is really outstanding, every single detail has been thought of. we were so comfortable, lots of space, the beautiful chandeliers, the barbecue, pool, bedrooms and enormous bathrooms...... we are really very very grateful!!! we were able to play golf. we hope to be back soon, so I will call you. thank you so much, yours kindly
- Guest ana (buenos aires argentina)
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers.
The house is very nice and the pool area was great.
- Guest allan k. (Atlanta)
- Date of stay 09/04/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Fabulous home from home, great location to the parks. Stunning decor!
- Guest ZAsh (UK)
- Date of stay 05/28/13
- Review Submitted 06/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children.
Our family truly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful and luxurious home. The house is even more impressive than the descriptions and photos. We enjoyed the outdoor living areas and pool/spa, and appreciated the quality of the furnishings. The property is in a great location situated in a very quiet and peaceful resort setting, yet close to Disney and local attractions. The property manager is very accommodating and attentive. We plan to return, and highly recommend this stunning home to anyone staying in the Orlando area.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/19/13
Where to start? from Chris calling me months in advance to give me a heads up on some construction next door (not a factor) to him accommodating our early arrival...he's a great guy representing a great property. The pictures of the house are spot on, just fantastic down to the smallest of finishings. The pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, patio etc....were perfect, the bedrooms, family room, living rooms...all fantastic. To give you an idea, prior to staying here we were on the disney fantasy cruise, and prior to that we were at the ritz grande lakes for a few days....and THE HOUSE was the highlight of the vacation! we all wished we had skipped the cruise and just started here. I never write reviews but felt compelled to share with anyone wondering about this house, not to worry and just book it. oh, there were 8 adults and 5 kids....everyone had a great time.
- Guest greatwhitenorth (toronto ontario canada)
- Date of stay 03/02/13
- Review Submitted 03/09/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
The listing description and the listing photos truthly reflect the rental´s appearence and amenities. The house was very clean and well manteined.We had a very good surprise with what we found in the house. Everything was just perfect. The owner was very helpful and very kind answering any questions or doubts we had. We recommend this beautiful property to any person who wants to spend a wonderful vacation in this area.
- Guest ana (Brazil)
- Date of stay 02/12/13
- Review Submitted 02/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, people with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+.
January, February, March, April, October, November, & December (Excluding Holiday Weeks)is $564.00 Nightly & $3,948.00 Weekly June, July, & August $614.00 Nightly & $4,298.00 Weekly Holiday Rates for the Weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, & Easter $700.00 Nightly & $4,900.00 Weekly May & September Rates $450.00 per night Pool Heat is $40.00 per day (Not manadatory) 13% State Sales Tax & Tourist Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 26.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station Kissimmee at 17.8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 4, Interstate 429, & Interstate 417 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clearwater Beach at 86.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Chili's Grill & Bar at 4.6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Champions Gate Golf Reso26.5 at 5.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chili's Grill & Bar at 4.6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: My name is Chris Brodock. I currently reside & have resided in Reunion Resort for 5 years. I am the caretaker of this property, and only work exclusively with this resort home owner to assure the best personal service to our prospective renters & clients.
Location of this property being so close to the attractions, along with the ammenties offered in such a short distance. There are very few luxury upscale homes that compare to this property. This home is a must see, it has a lot of attention to details
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This home is a must have. It has a lot of attention to details. It was custom built and has many upgrades that you will not see in other homes that compare to this one.
- Primary: 407-832-1178
- Secondary: +
Front of Home
2nd Floor Balcony overlooking Nicklaus Golf Course Fairway
Galley Way Kitchen with Wolf Appliances
Dining Room & Family Room
Family Room looking towards Dining Room
1st Floor Master Suite with King Size Bed
2nd Floor Master Suite 2 with King Size Bed & Sitting Room
2nd Floor Master Bath off Master Suite 2
2nd Floor Bedroom 4 with Two Queen & One Twin with it's own full bathroom
Lanai and Built in Wolf BBQ
View of the rear of the home to see just how massive it really is!
Grand View of the golf course
Breakfast Nook off the Kitchen with Lanai Access
Breakfast Bar in Kitchen
Parlor with 30 feet high ceilings
1st Floor Master Bath off Master Suite 1
2nd Floor Sitting Room off Master Suite 2
2nd Floor Bedroom 3 with Balcony Access also has its own full bath.
2nd Floor Guest Bedroom 5, One Queen with Balcony Access
View of the spa and pool overlooking the golf course
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013