Charming House and Cottage, Near Palm Beach and Rybovich Yachts
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Palm Beach house description
Located in west palm beach's historical northwood neighborhood. The main house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, with hard wood floors throughout. Renovated, and comfortable. Everything is new, in our charming 40's bungalow. Enjoy the enclosed front porch to read and chill out. The cottage is a 1 bedroom with a queen size bed, and full bath, separate living room, including a pull out couch, kitchen and dining room. Both properties are renovated and well equipped from beach chairs to WiFi! Just bring your flip flops and sarong. You can rent both properties all together or separately.
The property is located within 1 block of Rybovich yachts and a few miles from beautiful palm beach.
It doesn't get better than this! Stay in a quaint historical neighborhood and be in the limelight of chic palm beach in minutes. Shop worth avenue during the day and play in west palm beach at night. Take a relaxing stroll along the intracoastal waters after dinner on clematis.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Parking Off Street:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- There is a 1/1 cottage on site, which can be rented for an additional fee. The main house and the cottage are totally separated by a 6 foot fence, all the way around each property. There is a gate that connects the 2 properties. It's great for privacy if you just rent one of the properties. You would never even know if anyone is in one house or the other, other than sharing the laundry room. We ask each tenant to be courteous of each other when using the laundry facilities. Each property has it's own separate entry and parking....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Northwood Village is our neighborhood's 'downtown' with a great collection of restaurants, antique stores and shopping. Every last Friday of the month there is a wine festival. Streets are blocked off and all sorts of entertainment, food stands and vendors take to the streets. It's always different and always a blast! Our home is within walking distance, 1 block, to Rybovich Yachts as well as the sailing club, scuba club and flotilla club. There is a great dog park across the street we use all the time. It is exclusively available to our neighborhood. Downtown Clematis always has something going on, from movies on the lawn to our wonderful green market on Saturday in Season; off season it's on Wednesday evenings. West Palm Beach's waterfront is a great place to stroll or bike ride. There are too many yummy restaurants to mentioned. A great tool to check out all the 'happenings' go to the city of West Palm Beach's website. We live in the neighborhood and are always around if you need anything. I know you'll love it here as much as we do!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
These rates are for the MAIN HOUSE ONLY! The cottage can be rented with or without the main house. Separate rates will apply. If you would like more information on renting the cottage please contact us.
Tax of 11% rate. Exit cleaning service of $125. We can give you a quote including all of fees & rates via this site.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Pet Fee: $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- exit / cleaning fee: $125
- Tax Rate 11%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tri Rail at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I - 95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Palm Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Northwood Village at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Northwood Village at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My husband and I have lived in the neighborhood since 2001. My husband is an architect and I am a real estate agent. We bought a piece of land and built our house with the intention of selling it for profit. But within a few months we fell in love with the neighborhood and can't imaging living anywhere else! So we never left. Northwood is a true 'neighborhood' where the neighbors are friends, kids all play together and everyone goes trick or treating even if you don't have kids! We hardly ever get a sitter, and if we do it's one of the older kids in the neighborhood. Even our dog has play dates at least 3-4 times a week! Everyone here is like extended family. We rely on each other for everything from a ride to the airport to a glass of wine.
Why the Owner Chose West Palm Beach:
We bought this property because it was so cute and charming. We've admired it for a long time from the great dog park we use across the street. Someday we hope my Mom will move closer to us and we'll have the perfect place when she does! We live in the neighborhood so we are always around if you need anything. Our friends enjoy coming to visit, so we always have room for them all. We love to rent it to others to visit their family and friends too. You can rent the whole property, just the main house, or just the cottage. The location is perfect as you are close to everything. You can visit Beaches in Palm Beach or Singer Island; shopping and dining are all within a few miles. And with the airport is only 7 minutes away it's makes traveling in and out super easy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This property has such a great vibe, you just like being in it. It's hard to describe. But once you walk through that door you just feel it. My daughter and I sometimes just go to our 'little house' to hang out. I don't know if it's the built-in book cases or the open airy spaces or the front porch, it just has that cozy, welcoming feeling. This is a very special place! The downtown area of Northwood Village is a jewel upon itself. With great restaurants, coffee house, excellent bakeries, and unique shops we love hanging out in our very own Village. The last Friday of every month there is a wine promenade on Northwood Rd, where they block off the street, have music, lot's of different vendors, fun for the whole family.
- Primary: 561.308.7019
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
MAIN HOUSE LIVING ROOM
Front / side view of Main house
MAIN HOUSE LIVING ROOM
MAIN HOUSE DINING ROOM
Main house courtyard
Main house courtyard
COTTAGE LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM
Dog Park across the street
Front of Main House
MAIN HOUSE HOUSE LIVING ROOM
Main house kitchen
MAIN HOUSE BEDROOM
Main house courtyard
Main house courtyard/dining area
COTTAGE LIVING ROOM
Dog park across the street
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!