This Beautiful Beach and the Gulf is Your Front Yard!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Isle cottage description
We've been told 'you have the perfect beach house!' It's a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath cottage sitting high above the sands of West Beach that Sleeps 8 in perfect air conditioned comfort and quiet if you like, or open the sound proof windows and let the sounds of the Ocean rock you to sleep.
Come and enjoy our beautiful BEACH-FRONT HOME. WE'RE ON THE BEACH; with nothing but beautiful Gulf water in front of you!! Offering upscale appointments throughout the home including a Master bedroom overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, solid wood floors in the living and dining areas, high speed wireless Internet, 52' Sony LED HD TV with quality Denon sound system, Blu-ray DVD, Memory-foam matresses, quilt bedspreads, Cuisinart cooking tools, etc., etc.,!
This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a beautiful view of the rising sun to the east and the setting sun to the Bay side behind it from the new balcony surrounding it on two sides. Newly remodeled; including new furnishings. The home will accommodate 8 or 9 people comfortably. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, 2nd bedroom also has a beautiful queen bed, and the third bedroom has 2 bunk beds; one with a bottom full size bed.
The kitchen is well equipped with Cuisinart Cookware and a double door frig with filtered ice water and ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot, and a toaster. Home also has a washer and dryer, central air and heat, cable TV, free nationwide calling, high speed internet, and a fire place. No Pets and No Smoking. Perfect for families, couples and ladies' 'getaways'. Click on link to our website mygalvestonbeachhouse.com for more info and photos.
- Vacation Rental
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Video Games:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
Right on the BEach! The beach is at your doorstep with this beautifully remodelled and updated beach house. NEW 2012 bedding Memory Foam mattresses!!!!), beds and linens!!! New HUGE LED HD screen TV with surround sound, High Speed wireless internet, Blu-ray DVD player, etc., with similar toys in the Master Bedroom. Masterbedroom has gorgeous full frontal view of the Gulf! Remaining two bedrooms also with beautiful views! Watch the sun rise from our balcony porch, or later in the day sit out on the lounge chairs and watch the kids on the beach, eat the shrimp you barbecued on the grill below and enjoy a margarita or two! There's everything to do here and the nearby major amusement parks and water sports activities or nothing at all, its up to you! ...moreless
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- We are in the Sea Isle subdivision and are about 10-15 minutes from The Schlitterbahn, Moody Gardens, the Sea Wall restaurant Row, etc.,. We are close to the best restaurant, by far, on the West side of the island: 'Waterman’s' (from FM 3005, turnon12 mile Rd. to Stewart Rd. and turn left). If you like great food in town and watching the sunset over the Bay side of Galveston we recommend 'Pier 21' in Galveston, just North of the Strand District. You might also see the departure of the many cruise ships that depart from the adjacent port! And of course you MUST visit the Strand in the downtown area of Galveston where there are taffy and candy shops, restaurants, and live entertainment. There is a new putt-putt golf course (it’s in a RV park, but is open to everyone) between Jamaica Beach and us at Sea Isle, that is also a lot of fun. The Schlitterbahn is open and is a great water park, much of it is indoors! There is a New Exhibit at Moody Gardens, and there’s great fun at The Pleasure Pier, 16 full scale amusement park rides ….over the water! (like in Santa Monica). Last, but not least, on your key ring to the house is a key to the very private Sea Isle fishing 500 ft. pier on the bayside of the island directly across the highway, give it a try, you’ll probably be bringing home fish for supper or at leat enjoying the view of the neighboring estuary! If you don't catch anything don't worry, to buy groceries, we recommend the Seven Seas Grocery store just west of Jamaica Beach and before you come to Sea Isle, they always have fresh and tasty Gulf shrimp at a good price and a very reasonable selection of groceries. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful Family Holiday
Wonderful Family Holiday
We had a wonderful week at the beach with our children and 2 grandkids. Celebrated Thanksgiving in a very untraditional way - and were blessed with some down time with our family. This house was wonderful and delivered exactly what it promised. The view and access to the beach were perfect. The beds were very comfortable. The house was clean, well equipped and updated nicely, we could tell that the owners took good care of this house and are thankful for the opportunity to use it. We will be back!
- Guest Denise W.
- Date of stay 11/25/13
- Review Submitted 12/04/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you for your generous review! Its nice to have our guests notice that we constantly strive to deliver the best experience for them!
My family and I rented this beach house to celebrate my 44th birthday. We had such a fabulous time. Perfect house and so cute, right on the beach. All the neighbors were really friendly and our kiddos had a terrific time playing on the beach. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us. :-)
- Guest Misty B.
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you so much! It's the response and joy from guests like you that make us feel proud and pleased with all of the hard work and constant upgrades we put into our homes, because its appreciated. Again, thank you sooo much!
Everything you see in the picture and more!
Everything you see in the picture and more!
1) unobstructed million dollar sunrise and sunset views right from the comfort of bedroom - Check. 2) short hop to the sand and waves - check 3) fully equipped entertaintment center adorned with max size HD TV - Check 4) top of the world beach vacation experience right here in Galveston - Check. Gem of a beach house in a nice and quiet corner of fabulous Sea Isle. Highly recommended.
- Guest Glvlver (Houston)
- Date of stay 01/21/13
- Review Submitted 04/15/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you sooo much! We think its special too, glad you agree. We look forward to your next stay with us.
RATE DETAILS Spring..$879/2 nights..$1,154/3 nights..1400/4 nights..1,600/5 nights...$1990/week Summer..$1,064/2 nights..$1394/3 nights..1,700/4 nights..1,975/5 nights.$2415/week Fall....$832/2 nights...$1,052/3 nights..1,225/4 nights..1,390/5 nights.$1675/week Winter..$659/2 nights..$824/3 nights..1,025/4 nights...1,200/5 nights..$1,400/week Thanksgiving... $1092/3 Nights ....$1346/4 nights ...$1588/5 nights ...$1807/Week Christmas/New Year $1093/3 nights..$1235/4 nights .. $1377/5 nights .. $1577/week Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hobby Airport at 55 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bolivar at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-45 at 13 Miles
- Nearest Beach: West Beach at Sea Isle
- Nearest Barpub: The West End Restaurant at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Galveston Country Club (Public) at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The West End Restaurant at 1 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Sea Isle:
This cottage has become my new definition of the perfect beach house. I have rented VRBO homes myself for myself and my family in the past, both here in the USA and abroad and I've learned what is most important in a summer home is plenty of cold air conditioned air, a good night's sleep and immediate access to a nice beach. We made sure to deliver all of these and then some. I'm sure you're going to agree.
- Primary: 832-483-4123
- Secondary: (832) 483-4123 (Texas, USA)
Welcome To Your Dream Vacation !
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.