New Condo - Beautiful, Spacious. Monthly Rental Only.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Englewood Beach condo description
Brand new in gated Gulf Island Strand Condominum complex in Englewood, FL, with only 9 units in building. Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, enclosed 2-car garage with elevator access. Just steps to the beach and fantastic views - best sunsets ever. Community and fitness rooms along with pool and spa. Walk-in laundry with full size stacking washer and dryer. Crown molding in great room, master bedroom, kitchen, and foyer. Tile except for carpeted bedrooms. Fully stocked kitchen with hard-surface counters. Wet bar for entertaining. All linens provided. Beautiful sunsets. Quiet. Sleeps 7. Sprinkler system and interior and exterior emergency exits. All new furnishings. No high-rise buildings, no traffic lights or large crowds. Publix and WalMart close by, malls, great restaurants and fantastic shopping.
Homeowners Association requires one month minimal rental.
- On floor 1
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Spacious beautiful new condo in Gulf Island Strand Condominium Complex directly on Englewood/Lemon Bay Beach. Short drive to Englewood, Venice, and Port Charlotte. Three major airports (Sarasota International 35 miles, Ft. Myers 50 miles, Tampa 70 miles) nearby. Stump Pass Park - walk on groomed trails of 250 acres) nearby. Great wildlife - herons, bald eagles, manatees, dolphins - look for sand dollar shells and fossilized shark teeth. Great shopping, terrific restaurants (fresh seafood and casual to coffee cafes), numerous golf courses, art galleries, historic sites, museums, plus fishing and fishing charters nearby. A two-lane road goes the length of the island with beautiful beaches. White sandy beaches and dunes. Clearest water and quiet solitude with spectacular sunsets. Sunrise views over Lemon Bay and sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. Within 2.5 hour drive to Epcot, Disney World, Sea World, MGM, Universal Studios and Kennedy Space Center. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a fantastic condo - everything was stocked including great kitchen utensils, super location, great quiet pool. Just could not have been any better -- loved it. Excellent restaurants also.
- Guest Jet (Michigan)
- Date of stay 01/02/13
- Review Submitted 09/15/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Fantastic - WonderfulGuest comment entered by manager
Fantastic - Wonderful
What a fantastic condo. We loved it. So new and great location plus everyone so friendly in the complex. Looking forward to our return again.
- Guest Dorothy
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
January, February, March, April - $5000/month December 2013, May 2013 - December 2013 $4500/month Homeowners Association requires one month minimal rental Minimum age renters - 25 or older. Security deposit $1000 for new renters; $500 for established renters 50% deposit at booking non-refundable. Full payment 30 days prior to arrival 12% rental tax required by law. $150 cleaning fee not included in rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota 35 miles, Ft. Myers 50M, Tampa 70M at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 776 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Live in Michigan presently and just waiting for retirement to move to Manasota Key Island.
Why Englewood Beach:
So quaint and beautiful beaches. No high-rise buildings and no crowds.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
New and beautifully/professionally decorated. Living room has 52' flat panel tv and master bedroom 32' flat panel tv. Internet/WiFi.
- Primary: +1 941-474-3939 Homeowners Association requires one month minimum.
- Secondary: + 1 (231) 715-6407 (Michigan, USA)
- Fax: +1 941-474-3555
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large living room and bar area. 53' flat panel tv. All new furnishings.
Bar area and living room. 53' flat panel tv in living room.
Views from master bedroom.
Master spacious bathroom, walk in shower, jetted tub, two sinks.
Second bedroom - full size bed.
Second bathroom, sink/stool/walk in shower.
Screened in deck with 6 chairs, table, 2 lounge chairs and side table.
Gulf Island Strand Condo complex is only 5 years old.
Soothing view of the ocean/beach.
Beautiful beach walks.
Dining room, seats 7 to 8.
Master bedroom, flat panel tv, king size very comfortable bed.
Master Bathroom with jetted tub.
Kitchen (full stocked) and dining area
Third bedroom - full size bed on bottom and twin size on top.
Perfect size pool and never crowded.
Gulf Island Strand Condo complex is approx only 5 years old.
You should be here - beautiful beach and so quiet, peaceful, and relaxing.
Miles of beach walking, shell finding, sunsets.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Homeowners Association requires one month minimum.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.