Stunning, Waterfront, Heated Salt Water Pool, Boat Lift, New Kitchen!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Single family home: All furniture, bedding, appliances, kitchen are new! 3 bedrooms (queen beds in all 3 rooms) living room, dining area, kitchen with granite counter tops, caged pool with paver decking, overlooking canal. Covered lanai has table and chairs and fans to keep you dry in rain and cool in the heat. A grill is available, dock for fishing, 2 car garage and ample parking. 16000 lb boat lift has electric winches with a remote control!!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Video Library
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Our newly renovated home is just minutes from historic downtown Punta Gorda and Fisherman's Wharf. The property is located on a quiet street. It overlooks a deep water, sailboat canal. There is a 16,000 lb boat lift for your own boat or if you wish to rent a boat (just minutes away at Fisherman's Wharf). Punta Gorda - Punta Gorda is a quaint waterfront town and is know to be one of the best small towns in America. A very active community, there is October fest, Haunting on the Harbor, Farmer's Market, Gallery Walk every third Thursday, Ponce De Leon Festival, Italian Festival, Wine and Jazz Festival, Strings in the Park and so much more! There is great boating opportunity (property is 5 minutes out to Charlotte Harbor and Gulf Of Mexico via canal). There are a great paths/sidewalks to walk and bike safely. Golf - St Andrews South Country Club is minutes away from this property. Isles Yacht Club - The Yacht Club is 3 minutes from this property. The Club has a marina, fine dining, fitness center, billiard room, heated swim pool and lighted tennis courts. Family and single memberships are available from 4-6 months. Ponce de Leon Park/Peace River Wildlife Center - 5 minutes by car. A must see activity and catch the gorgeous sunset!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May - Nov 2012 ...$900 per week......$2200 per month Dec 2012 - Apr 2012 $2900 per month Deposits to confirm reservations: $1000 per month or $500 per week Rental Payment: Due one month prior to period rented Damage Deposit: $1000 due begining of rental period Sales/Bed tax: 12% on rent amount $25 Electric per week, water paid for by owner. $150 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: RSW Fort Meyers, FL at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Tamiami Trail - Hwy 41 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ponce De Leon Park at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Harpoon Harry's Restaurant & Bar at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St Andrew's Public Golf at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fisherman's Wharf at 1.5 Miles
About the owner: We live in Minnesota and wanted to create the perfect winter get away. We wanted the house to be fun and functional. We are a professional couple that take excellent care and pride in our property.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
We chose this property because we love the area. It is peaceful and quiet, and has lovely neighbors. Punta Gorda is charming and has the easy access to the highways if you want a day trip.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We have taken such care to select furnishings that are modern yet extremely comfortable.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large, salt water, heated pool. Overlook deepwater canal!
2nd Master suite, 2 large closets, access to lanai, new ceiling fans
3rd bedroom, huge closet, plenty of storage, new ceiling fan
Living room - couch pulls out to full size bed
Completely new kitchen!
One master suite - Tommy Bahama style room, huge closet, lanai access
One of 4 sliders to lania
Dining room table overlooking lania/pool area as well as open concept kitchen
Enrty with decorative art pieces
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013