Brand New Beach Front Contemporary House, Amazing Sunsets, Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Punta del Este house description
4 bedrooms (2 en-suite), 3 full bathrooms, one 1/2 bath plus an additional service room with it's own bathroom. Sleeps up to 11 guests.
Very comfortable, spacious living room-dinning room, full kitchen with all stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Fully equipped laundry area with washer and drier plus an outdoor, private hanging line.
Covered parking, front yard with lawn.
Plenty of outdoor living spaces, large front and back decks with outdoor living furniture, pool and barbecue area (for your 'asados').
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 10-11
- King size beds (1) Master bedroom.
En suite bathroom with marble countertop, double sink, bathtub, shower and seprarate toilet/bidet. Walk-in closet., Double Beds (2) 2 BR with 2 twin beds each that can be adjoined to form king size beds. Each of the rooms sleep 2 people., Twin or Single Beds (1) One smaller room, off the laundry area with it's own bathroom, sleeps 1., Bunk Beds (2) One bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, sleeps 4...moreless
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
All around lapacho deck and pergolas. Front deck is fully furnished with teak sofas, chairs and coocktail table. Sunbrella cushions. Back deck has a beautiful 'lapacho' table that seats 12 comfortably with white contemporary chairs....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Our home is located right on the beach, a 2 minute walk to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and AMAZING sunsets. It is the perfect place to relax, enjoy swiming, walking on the beach, spending time with family and friends. The center of Punta del Este with all its restaurants, casinos, discos, shopping, etc is a mere 15-20 minute drive away. At our home, you enjoy the sound of birds, the waves, the wind. Completely peaceful! Some local attractions and must see/do are: 1. Casapueblo Museum and Restaurant, built by a local artist with Picasso and Gaudi influences. Breathtaking views of the entire bay. 2. La Pataia, a small dairy farm with a petting zoo, horse back riding and the most amazing 'panqueques de dulce de leche'. Perfect outing for kids (and adults) on a cloudy/rainy day 3. Potezuelo horse riding, 5 minutes away from home. Horseback riding on the beach. 4. Hotel Las Cumbres Art and Spa, a boutique hotel on the hills, overlooking both the lake and the ocean. Beautifully decorated, a perfect place to have afternoon tea with scones and home-made jams. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
November 1 to November 30, $600/day, $4200/week December 1 to December 15, $700/day, $4900/week December 15 to January 31, $900/day, $6300/week February 1 to Feb 28, $750/day, $5250/week March 1 to Marc 31, $600/day, $4200/week Rest of the year negotiable with owner. Minimum stay 1 week. Cleaning fee $150 per stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Aeropuerto de Punta del Este www.puntadeleste.aero at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Ferry Montevideo to Buenos Aires, www.buquebus.com at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Ruta Interbalnearia at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: On the beach between Chiuaua and Tio Tom at Punta del Este
- Nearest Barpub: Parador Tio Tom (on the beach) at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Club del Lago Golf, www.lagogolf.com at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Oliva y Sal, Ferretti (best empanadas and pizza) at 3 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We grew up in Argentina and have been vacationing in Punta del Este since we were kids. We have been living in the USA for over 20 years. We have 3 children that adore Punta and we built our home as a place to come and enjoy family reunions, the company of friends, excellent food and one of most beautiful beaches in the world. Unfortunately, since we can't get to use our home as much as we'd like, we decided to give others the opportunity to get to know a bit of Uruguay and see if you fall in love with it as much as we have.
Why Punta del Este:
We love Punta. It is a place where we have been building memories for decades and now our children are buildiing their own. The people of Uruguay are the kindest, friendliest people you can ever imagine. They are always willing to help you and make you feel at home. We had always dreamt of having a home on the ocean and finally we made our dream come true!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We built this home ourselves and just completed in December 2011. It is absolutely spotless and everything from the bed linens to the spoons is brand new. The house completely exceeded our expectations. From everywhere in the home you have an open view of the ocean, you can walk to the beach and come back home if you forgot your book or your hat. It is ideal for families with children, since the beach is right there, you don't have to get them in the car to go to the beach, you also have the swiming pool when it is windy or when you come back from the beach to rinse the salt from your skin (also an outdoor shower). The outdoor spaces is where you spend most of the time, just relaxing, reading, listening to music, watching the waves...
- Primary: +1 (508) 339-1068
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The dining table seats up to 10 comfortably.
The great room, open floor plan with unobstructed ocean views.
As soon as you walk in, the ocean opens up right in front of your eyes.
Outdoor living with teak furniture and outdoor shower.
The perfect spot for afternoon tea and sunsets!
Barbecue shaded area, great for lunch after a dip in the pool.
Master BR's walk-in closet. Very spacious, clean!
The house viewed from the dunes.
Master bath, double sink with marble countertops. Tub with ocean views.
The living room overlooking the ocean through floor to ceiling glass doors.
Chiuaua/Tio Tom beach, footstepts from our front door.
View from the warp around balcony that surrounds the living/dining room.
The pool in the back protected from the wind connects with the front deck.
This hallway connects the living room with the master BR.
Lapacho table seats 12 confortably.
Lapacho deck extends the length of the house (about 100 feet long)
Walk up from the beach to the outdoor shower located in the center deck.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.