Gorgeous Fiddler's Creek 2BR/2BA Coach Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Whisper Trace condo description
Come stay in an interior designer's own beautiful naples get-away. This coach home features a full master suite with walk-in closets and his and her vanity with two-sinks and beautiful shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a full bath. It features a full kitchen if you prefer to stay in and cook, with bar stool seating. The home features a beautiful open floor plan with a full dining room and chaise that can be used for additional sleep space. Also a private lanai to enjoy the florida weather. The couch and mattresses are very cozy, which is hard to come by in a rental property! Also, single car garage.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Naples is the crown jewel of South Florida--nestled in the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples is known for world-class shopping, dining and an abundance of challenging golf courses. If you are looking to shop I can guarantee there is something to suit nearly every budget. Whether you are looking for a massive outlet mall, a high-end outdoor mall, or maybe a downtown atmosphere where you can browse unique shops after dining, Naples has it all! Some of our favorites include: The Village on Venetian Bay: Instead of finding the same stores that are so often duplicated, the Village on Venetian Bay has assembled a collection of nearly 60 shops, galleries and restaurants truly unique and special...all beautifully set right on the waterfront....and decidedly fashionable! If you want a nice dinner, check out Cloyde's--but make a reservation! The Waterside Shops: This is our favorite place! It is a collection of the finest luxury brands from around the world and great dining like Brio Tuscan Grill, Silver Spoon Cafe, and California Pizza. It is outdoor browsing at 60 stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Burberry, Nordstrom Apple and Anthropolgie, surrounded by cascading waterfalls, lush plants, and dramatic architecture, all under towering royal palm tree! Fifth Avenue and Third Street Downtown: Visit many fine shops, galleries, restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and hotels along the landscaped promenades in this historic setting near the beach. Fifth Avenue South is Naples' main street and is filled with businesses ranging from fashion boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, cafe coffee, and ice cream shops, delis, antique shops, gift stores, home furnishing and decor. It's a great place for nightlife in lounges and upscale bars--and the tree-lit streets provide for beautiful scenery! This is truly a charm in the heart of Old Naples! There are also great outlet malls, including Miromar and Coconut Point. Personally, I think the restaurants are simply enough to a make the flight to Naples. Some of our favorites include: Nene's Kitchen-quaint, family-owned on Marco Island Cafe Bubbalini-traditional Italian on Marco Island Yabba Island Grill- great seafood and cute Carribean theme in downtown Naples Campiello- fine Italian dining with a cigar bar (A must visit) Tommy Bahama-Naples Snook Inn: the best grouper in South Florida. Cute outdoor tiki bar with music at night. You can eat inside as well. If you go at sunset you might just see a dolphin showing off in the bay. -Cloyde's steakhouse -Pazo- Naples...a must visit -I highly recommend a visit to the Marco Island Marriott for sunset and dinner at Quinns...the beach is also beautiful to walk. There are several beaches nearby to suit your taste: -We recommend Tigertail Beach on Marco Island. The beach is public and is open from 8-sunset and is only a short drive over the bridge. -Lowdermilk park/beach -Naples Beach -Vanderbilt Beach -Clampass beach While there are enough attractions to keep you busy for nearly forever in our area there are also several attractions you can visit while in town that we love -Key West is just a 4-hour drive by car. It's a beautiful drive if you want to visit the other keys on your drive but if you are looking for a quicker, more exciting way to get there, there is a boat that leaves from the Marco Island Marina right to Key West and takes about 3 hours but the boat is equipped with bar, music and sea views. -Miami: Several years ago we took our first trip to Miami and actually takes just over an hour if you take Tamiami Trail through the everglades...just don't get a flat tire. South Beach Miami is a wonderful place to explore the beautiful beaches, beautiful people, and nightlife. -And last but not least if you are like our family and you have those that never want to grow up, or little ones Mickey, Minnie and the gang are just 3 hours away! While you are in Orlando you can also visit universal and many other attractions. Now that we have provided you with plenty to do I will share my personal favorite way to enjoy Naples....Fiddlers Creek. Just spending time in our community is worth the trip, with the beautiful club and spa featuring great bars and restaurants, 4000 acres of Nature Preserve and trails for biking, running and walking, golf, tennis, fitness facilities, community and club pool with spa there is something to suit everyone's lifestyle. During our most recent trip we actually joked that if groceries were delivered and our BBQ was more sophisticated we would have no reason to leave!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Vacation Value!
Great Vacation Value!
If, as is often written, the Naples area is the crown jewel of Southwestern Florida then Fiddler’s Creek is the brightest jewel in that crown. Lush foliage & magnificent palm trees, pristine ponds & lakes and the perfectly manicured Rookery Golf course all encompass one of the loveliest nature preserves in the area. And within this tropical paradise we spent a wonderful two months during January & February 2013 at this turnkey condo with all necessary amenities located on Whisper Trace Lane. This condo is exceptionally clean with two very comfortable beds & a décor exactly as pictured in the photos. In addition to our interactions with one of the most pleasant & accommodating home owners we could ever hope to encounter, the weekly get-together at the Monday evening ‘pool party’ afforded us the opportunity to meet many of very friendly residents of the Whisper Trace community. Definitely one of the best condo values for anyone considering a vacation in the Naples/Marco Island area.
- Guest BoJean (CT)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/04/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
31 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2014
31 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2015
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
25% of Booking Charges + Security Deposit due within ten days to hold unit
Final Payment of Balance due 60 days prior to arrival
$500-Transfer fee for Club and Spa, if desired. Monthly club and spa usage fee of $280 per month included in rental.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Security Deposit: $750
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We purchased our dream property during construction in 2004 and sadly have only been able to visit less than a few weeks per year. Consequently, the unit is like-new, literally. We have never rented the unit with the exception of a few close friends and family visiting. If we were able to get away more you probably wouldn't see us on VRBO!
Why Whisper Trace:
Business and person travel brought us to the Naples area for more than 20 years. When we found Fiddler's Creek we truly felt there was no community quite like it. We love that there is so much to do in the area but the community is quiet and filled with friendly people!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This property was built with the intention of ADA compliance.
- Primary: 5868998027
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior view of home--directly across from community pool
family room open to kitchen
Crate & Barrel sleep chaise---very comfy for sleeping guests
Master Bathroom with his and her sinks and tons of space and walk-in closet
Full washer and dryer
Family Room with very comfy couches and lost of windows!
Kitchen with bar stool seating
Open floor plan to living area (ignore lanai furniture in photo!)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.