Stunning New Townhome Listing 3 Bdrm/ 2 Bath
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Plantation Golf and Country Club townhome description
It's all about the view!
This luxurious townhome overlooks a beautiful lake and the 13th fairway at the Plantation Golf and Country Club. Our lovely 1800 square foot second floor townhome has an open floor plan with 10' high vaulted ceilings. It is professionally decorated in soft colors and has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Our home is tucked away in the exclusive 'Fairway Glen' community, which is one of the newest areas in the Plantation Golf and Country Club. We think it's the best kept secret in the Plantation. We love the two quiet lakes bordering our property and the calm traffic free atmosphere. Our home is situated in a beautiful tropical location just minutes away from some of the most spectacular white sand beaches on Florida's Gulf Coast.
Visit our Website: venicesunset.com for more information
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Venice is a relaxed Florida resort town with all the big city conveniences. There are soft white sand beaches and world class golf and tennis. Every Autumn the Plantation Golf and Country Club hosts the LPGA Qualifying Rounds. This is a sportsman's paradise for boating, fishing, diving, sailing and other water sports. Scenic downtown Venice has unique shops and restaurants to satisfy all tastes and pocketbooks (4 ice cream shops). There is an active arts community with the Venice Little Theater, Ballet, Symphony and the Opera guild....moreless
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Golf Course Front
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Hunting Small Game
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Siesta Key, the #1 rated beach in the USA, is a 30 minute drive away on the historic Tamiami Trail. Fort Meyers, where several professional baseball teams have spring training is just 40 minutes south. Beautiful Sarasota, Florida is just a few miles north of Siesta Key. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and Busch Gardens are all within a two hour drive. Venice is convenient to major airports including, Tampa, Fort Meyers and Sarasota....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January through April $1400.00/Week, $2300.00/2 Weeks, $3600.00/Month May through October $1100.00/Week $1800.00/2 Weeks, $2700.00/ Month November through December $1200.00/ Week, $2100.00/2 Weeks, $3400.00/ Month $500.00 Damage/security deposit required within 7 days to confirm reservation. Deposit refundable upon final inspection. $125.00 Cleaning fee required with security deposit. Until confirmed, rates subject to change without notice. Please note that we require a 30 day minimum stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Venice Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Plantation Golf and Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Plantation Golf and Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Plantation Golf and Country Club, fast food at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We're from Minnesota and enjoy breaks in the warm Florida sun. We like to golf, watch beach sunsets, live in shorts and sandals and eat shrimp and key lime pie.
Why the Owner Chose Plantation Golf and Country Club:
Location! Location! Location! We've loved the Venice area since our very first visit. The soft sand beaches, the brilliant sunsets and the fantastic nearby golf just can't be beat. Venice has a relaxed, tropical paradise feel and friendly neighbors. Walking, biking and tennis are always fun in the consistently warm and sunny weather. Shopping and restaurants are just minutes away. The Plantation Golf and Country Club offers one of the most unique and beautifully landscaped communities in Venice.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
You'll love our quiet and peaceful neighborhood. We have beautifully maintained pools, big gorgeous palm trees and the nearby lakes. Downtown Venice is relaxed and casual with terrific little shops, a theater, delightful restaurants and the beaches right there. Be sure to try one of the 4 ice cream shops.
- Primary: +1 763-545-9215
- Secondary: +1 763-567-3437
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The lanai overlooking the lake and the golf course.
Entrance to our unit and Courtyard
View of great room from Florida room
Great room with bar stool counter seating
Casual dining in kitchen
Den/third bedroom with treadmill
Private pool with sunshade, clubhouse and BBQ grill
Gazebo by lake and walking path
Venice beach sunset
Pelican Point Golf and Country Club, (just 5 minutes away)
Entrance to the Plantation Golf and Country Club
Screened lanai with ceramic tile
Great room with open floor plan
Kitchen with granite counter tops
Master bedroom, en suite with large walk in closet
Lakeside view from townhouse
Hole #13, the Plantation Golf and Country Club
Another beautiful day at Venice beach
Sarasota National Golf Course , (just a few minutes away)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.