Oceanview Suite at Fontainbleau Miami Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fontainebleau Resort hotel description
Located in the 37-story all-suite Tresor Tower, the Tresor Oceanview Junior suite offers 500 square feet of plush comfort. Featuring a King size bed replete with new 400-thread count Egyptian linens, spacious sitting parlor with a full-size sleeper sofa, and balcony boasting magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Tresor Oceanview Junior suite is uniquely enhnaced with sophisticated amenities including a 32' LCD TV, iHome radio, in-room private bar, kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, sink and microwave, marble bathroom with granite counter tops, over-sized jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in shower. All rooms are non-smoking.
Use booking code VRBO for a special web-only rate.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. A total of 1,504 guestrooms offer luxurious comfort and amenities, from deluxe guestrooms and three bedroom suites, to breathtaking penthouses. The 20-acre oceanfront hotel features an expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach, state-of-the-art conference and event facilities, two chic nightlife venues, including LIV, the ultra-exclusive and high-energy nightclub, home to celebrities and VIPs, and the 40,000-square foot Lapis spa. Fontainebleau offers 12 fine dining and casual restaurants, bars, and lounges. Signature dining experiences include Gotham Steak by Michelin-star chef Alfred Portale, Chef-owner at New York's Gotham Bar and Grill; Scarpetta by Scott Conant, the James Beard award recipient who has created a regional Italian menu combining the simplicity of Italy's cucina rustica with the refined flavors of fine cuisine; and Hakkasan, globally recognized as the pioneering concept that changed the face of Chinese cuisine....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates from $169.15 per night-On select days in October Taxes and resort fees apply. Daily housekeeping included.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Miami International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-195 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Gotham Steak at Fontainebleau Resort
- Primary: 702-310-3737 Daily 830a-7p PST
- Secondary: 877-574-4685 Daily 830a-7p PST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 08, 2013