VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When you walk through the front door of Villa Yerbabuena you will be awe-struck by the breathtaking panoramic view of the ocean and Sayulita Bay. The world seems to lie at your feet when you take it all in. Gazing at the ocean, feeling the breeze, listening to the sounds of nature you realize, you have arrived and your vacation has begun.
Bienvenidos a Villa Yerbabuena, the newest luxury villa in the exclusive Pedregroso neighborhood on the quiet north side of Sayulita. Completed in the summer of 2012 it was designed for families or a group of friends who want to find a private vacation retreat, re-unite, celebrate, or all of the above in an environment with sweeping ocean views, all the modern-day comforts, and where easy-going goes hand in hand with style. Unwind, relax, and play at Villa Yerbabuena, a striking Spanish Colonial style home, only steps away from the most private and pristine end of Sayulita’s beautiful beach.
The villa is located in an area of private homes across the street from the ocean and within walking distance to the lively center of town. After a 10-minute walk along the palm-lined beach or newly paved road you will find the first restaurants, shops, and surf break. Villa Yerbabuena’s proximity to the center of town is one of its attractions. It is close enough to walk to everything that Sayulita has to offer yet far enough to escape the hustle and bustle and find peace, quiet, and the sound of waves.
Villa Yerbabuena accommodates 9 people. It can be rented together with adjacent Casa Escondida. Please check www.vrbo.com/150901 for information and availability. Both homes together accommodate 13 people.
Villa Yerbabuena offers:
* 3 Bedroom suites with king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms, accommodating 6 * 1 Bedroom with 1 bunk-bed and 1 single bed, accommodating 3 * 2 Portable baby/toddler cribs * A/C in all the bedrooms, ceiling fans throughout the house, screened windows and balcony doors * Safes, large enough to store a laptop, in all the bedroom suites * Top quality mattresses, 100% high quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels * Ocean views from every floor and bedroom * Across the street from the beach * Private and quiet location * 2 Pools; dipping pool on the top floor and a 10’ x 32’ infinity lap pool in the garden * Purified water system servicing the entire house * Modern, fully equipped kitchen * Dining room * Living room * TV-room with Satellite TV, DVD player, movies, WiFi, Stereo with CD player and I-pod docking station, board games * Inner courtyard with fountain * Patios on every floor, including a roof top patio * Basketball halfcourt * Tropical garden * Large lawn * Private jungle with trail and creek (dry in the winter months) * BBQ area * Completely walled/fenced property * Private off-street parking * English/Spanish speaking property manager who is available during your entire stay for assistance and services * Maid service every other day or daily upon request * Free local calls
Services available at additional cost:
* Airport transportation * Grocery shopping * Home-cooked meals delivered or prepared in Villa Yerbabuena’s kitchen * Laundry service * Babysitting
Our guests receive the following discounts: * 10% off golf car rentals from Pacific Coast Golf Cars * 10% off on baby and toddler gear rental from Bebe
The rooftop patio, aka 'The Crows Nest', offers an incredible 360-degree view of ocean, bay, and jungle. It is a great place to watch whales during migration season (mid December through March) or view the milky-way at night.
On the TOP FLOOR is the main entrance, large inviting living room, comfortable TV-room, a modern and fully equipped kitchen, dining room, and 1/2 bath. The living room and TV-room have floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, which can be pulled aside to create a large open-air living space with the patio. Relax on the comfortable couches in the living room and tv-room, sit back in the traditional Mexican leather barrel chairs on the patio, or dip into the top floor pool and enjoy your favorite drink while taking in the stunning panoramic view of the ocean, bay, and town in front of you.
A stairway under a vaulted ceiling with sky-light leads to the middle floor.
On the MIDDLE FLOOR is a charming inner-courtyard with bubbling fountain perfect to relax by with a favorite book, a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, and private garden patio, a family suite consisting of a master bedroom with king-sized bed and an additional bedroom with bunk-bed and single bed - the rooms are separated by a shared en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms have A/C, ceiling fans, screened windows and balcony doors, top quality mattresses, 100% high quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels.
Stairs from the inner courtyard lead to the lower floor and garden.
The LOWER FLOOR has a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, wrap-around patio, A/C, ceiling fan, screened windows and balcony doors, a top quality mattress, 100% high quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels. This floor gives access to the garden.
The GARDEN is a tropical paradise and is completely gated. It has a fantastic 10’x32’ infinity lap pool, basketball halfcourt, private off-street parking, large lawn, BBQ area, a private jungle with creek (dry in the winter months), and many varieties of palm trees, hibiscus, bougainvillea, birds of paradise, gardenia, agave, bananas, papayas, mango, and lime. It is home to dozens of birds and butterflies.
Beautiful SAYULITA is Mexico at its best and VILLA YERBABUENA simply complements this. Together they hold every promise for an unforgettable vacation and a perfect retreat to come back to year after year.
R E N T A L R A T E S
US$450/nt US$3,000/wk November-May US$377/nt US$2,500/wk June-October US$550/nt US$3,500/wk Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day
US$400 Security deposit, refunded in 2 weeks after departure less any damages to the property.
A reservation is considered confirmed when a payment of 50% of the total rent and a signed rental agreement are received. The remaining balance and the US$400 security deposit are due 45 days prior to arrival.
We accept personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, bank transfers, and Paypal (+ 4% Paypal fee).
* Ocean and bay views from every floor
* Across the street from the beach
* 2 Pools; top floor dipping pool, 10’ x 32’ infinity lap pool in the garden
* Private and quiet location
* Completely walled/fenced property
* A/C in all the bedrooms
* Ceiling fans, screened windows and balcony doors
* Safes, large enough to store a laptop, in all the bedroom suites
* Top quality mattresses
* Purified water system servicing the entire house
* I-pod docking station
* Board games
* Inner courtyard with fountain
* Patios on every floor, roof top patio
* Basketball halfcourt
* Tropical garden with large lawn
* Private jungle
* BBQ area
* English/Spanish speaking property manager available during your entire stay for assistance and services
* Maid service every other day or daily upon request
* Free local calls
* Services available at additional cost:
- Airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Home-cooked meals
- Laundry Service...moreless
US$450/nt US$3,000/wk November-May
US$377/nt US$2,500/wk June-October
US$550/nt US$3,500/wk Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day
4 Night minimum. Rental agreement is to be signed by a guest who is at least 23.
US$400 Security deposit, refunded in 2 weeks after departure less any damages.
A reservation is considered confirmed when a payment of 50% of the total rent and
a signed rental agreement are received. The remaining balance and the US$400
security deposit are due 45 days prior to arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The town of Sayulita is a charming fishing village, about a 35-minute drive away on Highway 200 through a lush mountain rainforest north from Puerto Vallarta. Low-key tourism and a traditional pueblo life-style go hand in hand in this picturesque village. On the palm-tree lined beach you find lounge chairs and sun umbrellas for rent, beach cafés and restaurants, surf schools, and local fisherman who will take you fishing or bring you to pristine snorkeling areas. The ocean is great for splashing, swimming, and offers first-class surfing. Scattered through town are wonderful restaurants, many of them serving savory local dishes, others serving international cuisine such as Italian, French, Chinese, and Argentinean. There are boutiques, small grocery stores, internet cafes, a library, medical center, pharmacies, and a few family-operated tour operators offering jungle trips, mountain biking, kayaking, zip line adventures, horseback riding, visits to neighboring colonial towns and ancient pre-Columbian petroglyphs. In the center of town is a charming plaza where the locals and tourists linger in the evening. Depending on the season you may witness colorful fiestas and religious celebrations.
About the owner: Owners Iris and Thom Buchanan with son Max, San Francisco, CA.