Acqua Vallarta Paradise
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Acqua apartment description
The condo includes a full kitchen well equipped, a master bedroom with king bed and en-suite bath, a guest bath adjoining the second bedroom with 2 bunk beds, living room, dining room that lead to 2 private terraces with plenty of room to relax and enjoy the views. From any room you will enjoy the view of the beach, mountains, sunsets, swimming pools, lush gardens.
Acqua offers Koi ponds, 2 infinity pools and a lap pool right on the beach, volleyball and soccer beach courts, individual cabanas or unique double hammocks and a beach massage spa.
It's centrally located on Banderas Bay, 15 minutes from the international airport, within a half hour to downtown Puerto Vallarta (El Centro)to the south, or to the north to Bucerias (folkloric town) or Sayulita (surfing and quaint shops). You can grab a cab or jump on the friendly bus system (5c), located across the street to famous restaurants in the downtown area (Dolce Vita, La Palapa, Marina Area (Porto Fino) Rincon de Buenos Aires (Argentinian), or you can shop at the Mega Superstore or WalMart and dine in.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) master bed room, Bunk Beds (1) two in kids room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- We fell in love with Nuevo Vallarta because of the scenery and beautiful beaches, which are difficult to beat, its surrounded by marinas and the Pacific breeze and warm waters will carry you to a relaxation and tranquility place, but you can also take part in unrivalled fun and water sports, there is something for everyone. We personally loved the experience of swimming with the dolphins at the Dolphin Center just a few miles away. Something you can't miss out on is whale watching between November and March at Banderas Bay, the sight of the hump whales is magnificent and very few experiences are comparable to this. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $130 Nightly
Dec 16 - Jan 16
6 night min stay
Mar 2 - Apr 6
3 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $158 Nightly
Jul 1 - Aug 29
3 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $154 Nightly
Nov 27 - Nov 29
3 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta International Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Puerto Vallarta Ave 200 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Flamingos at Acqua
- Nearest Barpub: Shopping Center Bar at 1.86 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Flamingos Gulf Club at 0.62 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Argentinian, Sea Food at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a diversified family, whose origins are Mexican, Ecuadorian and American, nothing like a real American Pot to mix it all up, we live in Houston-TX and travel to Mexico for family visits all the time, we are Catholic FOOTBALL FANS!, kids are in their teens and go to Catholic Schools, we are nature and dog lovers, but overall we love the fact that we can share this property with you.
Why the Owner Chose Acqua:
If you close your eyes and you wish to see an amazing sunset, mountains and the smell of the Pacific breeze, that is what you will experience when you visit this property. It blew our mind away the very first time we saw it and we fell in love with Acqua immediately.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We loved the fact that its a waterfront property, you come out of the pristine swimming pools and you are right in the beach!, the minimalist and modern architecture of the place is unique, the fact that it has wall to wall windows, it allows to enjoy the amazing view at any time.
- Primary: +1 7139067424
- Secondary: +1 7132695745
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing Beach view from both balconies
Dining room and master bedroom balcony.
Lush Garden entrance
Balcony view of infinity pools and beach !
Gardens and lake area
Picnic and rest area next to infinity pools
View of Acqua from master bed room.
Master bedroom view
Living room balcony
Infinity pool area/sun chairs
2 Infinity pools
Incredible beach pool/shower for your convenience
A day at the beach in Acqua
two bunk beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013