Ask About Our Winter Snowbird Two Month Special.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ladysmith condo description
Our one-bedroom Condo unit is situated on the ground floor (no steps) and features a bedroom with a Queen bed, full bathroom (tub/shower), fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, and frost-free refrigerator), dining area, large living room with fireplace and a Queen sofa-bed, television, DVD player, CD radio player,telephone (local calls may be made
without charge). Sliding glass doors open onto a large private patio with thre barbeque sites available around the resort.
* free high-speed internet,
* a smoke-free environment
* pets are not accepted.
Rentals include all linens, pots, pans, crockery, dishes and cutlery. (play pen/crib and highchair on request)
The condo unit accommodates a maximum of four persons (adult or child).
Go to 'Links to more information: Our web site', below, for up to the minute Specials.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Our water view condo at the Inn of the Sea Resort is located at 3600 Yellow Point Road, Ladysmith, BC. Nanaimo’s airport is just 10 minutes away, Nanaimo itself, just 20 minutes: Ladysmith, 15 minutes; Victoria, 90 minutes; ferries to Vancouver, 20 minutes. Tofino and Long Beach at Pacific Rim National Park are close enough to be a day trip: dozens of other natural attractions of Vancouver Island are within easy reach. The one-bedroom condo is available year-round. It is non-smoking and pet-free. Inn of the Sea Resort is located in the tranquil and picturesque countryside on Vancouver Island’s eastern shore, on 3.5 acres of stunning ocean-front property overlooking Georgia Strait, with breathtaking views of the Gulf Islands and distant mountains. The resort provides all the pleasures of country seaside living – waking up to stunning sunrises, the call of quail, loons, eagles and seabirds – but within easy reach of urban centres and all that Vancouver Island has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Snowbird special.Stay any 2 Months OCT 2013 thru FEB 2014.$1999+ mthly utility chg Weekly:April 1 to June 21&September 6 to November 1 $849:June 21toSeptember 6$1095 Daily:April 1 to June 21 to September 6 $139to$159. 2 night minimum June 22 to September 7$199 to $219. 3 night minimum Maximum 4 persons. Plus 5% tax. 25% deposit on booking with balance 30 days prior to arrival Payment by Ebank,cheque, cash. PayPal,money order. Check'Links for more information on Our web site,Check 'SPECIALS.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Nanaimo Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Duke Piont, Departure Bay at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several nearby at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1992
Why the Owner Chose Ladysmith:
We just love the area for its tranquil setting, stunning sunrises and waterviews. We have set up our condo as 'a homeaway fom home'. Our grand children just love it.
- Primary: 778-426-4002
Large Livingroom view to fireplace
Dining area to fully equipped Kitchen
Bedroom on the main floor with queen bed.
Extra large patio with electric BBQ.
Our large Patio views to the water.
Heated Oceanside pool. Seasonal.
View from the Pool.
View of the distant Gulf Islands and dock
Tidal rockpools teeming with sea creatures.
View from Inn of the Sea Resort Garden
Livingroom lounge area. Queen size sofa bed.
Dining area to the kitchen.
View through Living room to Patio.
Water view from our patio
Inn of the Sea Resort.
The Ocenside Hot Tub open year round.
Oceanside pool, dock and back ground mountains.
The Dock with moorage.
The rugged beach in front of Inn os the Sea.
Childrens Play Zone.
Blue Heron Park. Adjacent to Inn of the Sea.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.