You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hailey house description
Incredible mountain retreat, three acres of complete privacy, footsteps away from the picturesque Big Wood River, and walking distance to the center of the lovely town of Hailey. Unlike a typical vacation rental, this rustic house is still the summer home of it’s owner. Filled with her personal art collection and charming touches, this is the authentic mountain home of your dreams. It has everything you’ll need to relax and escape while you create the memories of your lifetime.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- Bedroom 1: Master, first floor, main section of the home. The enormous master suite features a queen bed, large walk though closet, large soaking tub and stall shower. Stunning bay window views to the rear of the home and the striking aspens and cottonwood grove beyond. Bedroom 2: second floor, main section of the home. One queen bed, tiled stall shower and windows front and rear. Bedroom 3: second floor, private access by spiral staircase off of the den. This bedroom, with one queen bed shares a hall bathway with bedroom #4. Bedroom 4: second floor, smaller bedroom and office with twin bunkbeds. Ideal for children....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Cross Country Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- This River Grove Lane home is an artist's haven. It is completely private on three acres with 35 acres of forest behind it, making it a refuge for wildlife. Elk and deer are frequent visitors and no other residences are visible. All of the amazing amenities of the Sun Valley area are within minutes. If you are looking for a beautiful and tranquil escape, hidden right at the edge of town, look no further. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- pet fee: $100
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $100 + tax
- Taxes Included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Sun Valley airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway #75 at 0.02 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hailey Idaho at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sun Valley Resort at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Valley Club at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hailey restaurants Ck's, Zhoes etc. at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1985
About: I am an artist and a writer and have lived in this home for 27 years. With my son in college I am wintering with family in Mexico. I would like to share my home with individuals or a family who will truly appreciate what a magical and special place the entire Sun Valley is for me.
I came to the Sun Valley area nearly thirty years ago when I fell in love. I moved my horses, dogs and family here and never looked back. Today I am more in love than ever with the beautiful wilderness and with my home. It is an amazing gift to live amongst some of natures most incredible treasures and creatures.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The property is totally private, not only does the house sit on three acres, but there are 35 acres of mountain views and forest behind it. It is absolute serenity, and wildlife often makes it's appearance. You won’t believe you can be so close to the restaurants, cafes, shops and stores of Hailey while feeling like you are living far off in a scenic woodland.
- Primary: +1 208 720 5848
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of house in summer
Long drive to front of house
large comfortable living rooms with gorgeous woodland views
Den with stairway to west wing of the house
inviting kitchen with front yard views through vine wrapped windows.
Master Bedroom with Large bathroom attached
Master Bath with large soaking tub.
welcoming winter wildlife.
rear yard in summer.
golden aspen leaves in fall.
Front view in Winter
Living room with large river rock fireplace and picture widow
large comfortable living rooms with gorgeous woodland views
sun dappled front yard under the aspens.
Front entrance of the home opens into large den.
large sunny eat-in kitchen, table not shown. Looks out on expansive front yard.
dining area opens to outdoor deck.
master bedroom with rear yard views and writing desk.
West wing guest room (there are three total)
front drive after a winter snowfall. Several trees are lighted at night!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 15, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Trinita Annys Dye