Stay on the Water's Edge - Hood Canal Seabeck, Wa.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seabeck studio description
You are right on the water's edge in this newly remodeled studio apartment in Seabeck. Enjoy meals on the covered patio while taking in the views of Seabeck Bay. This studio offers a fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, stove and oven, and microwave. A queen sized wall bed with a Select Comfort mattress adjusted by remote control. Each person may choose their individual settings for their comfort level. A cabinet on either side has hangers, three large drawers and a pull out tray that acts as a sofa table by day, a bedside table at night. Adjustable reading/night lights. Porcelain tile floors throughout. The bathroom has heated floors with a large walk in shower. Shampoo, soap and hairdryer are provided. Tankless hot water heater provides plenty of hot water. Remotely controlled Soni 32' TV rises up from and disappears into cabinet. WIRELESS INTERNET. Stacking washer and dryer accessible from patio. Laundry detergent. iron and ironing board. No pets, and no smoking in or within 50 feet of the building. Minimum two-night stay, weekly and monthly rates available.
- On floor 1
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Seabeck Pizza & Turie's Coffee shop for specialty coffee drinks. The General Store is open 7 days/week. Silverdale is located 8 miles from Seabeck where you will find more shopping (Trader Joes, Costco, Supermarkets, Cinemas, and restaurants. Poulsbo and Bainbridge Island offer small specialty shops and more eating establishments. Massage is available by appointment at Seabeck Landing Massage, just a few steps from your door. The phone number is provided in your welcome information in the apartment. WE ARE OFFERING A COUPON TO USE AT SEABECK LANDING MASSAGE DURING YOUR FALL/WINTER STAYS....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- This scenic location offers ever changing views at both low and high tides throughout the seasons. Whether you prefer relaxing peace and quiet, or more activities, our information book provides a list of places to visit and things to do while staying on the Kitsap Peninsula. The beach is kayak assessable and swimming is possible in the salt water off the beach (oyster shells, rock & sandy beach) - no lifeguard and be prepared for cold water temperatures. BLUE HERONS & BALD EAGLES live in the area. Around June each year, they arrive in large numbers following the food supply! BE PREPARED TO ENJOY THEIR ANTICS WHILE YOU VACATION WITH US! The photographs you are viewing of these magnificent creatures were taken by Lynn Wilson of Seabeck, WA. We will be entering our Fall/Winter Season and staying here in Seabeck offers quiet views of the Bay and time for reflection while enjoying the scenery that changes daily! This can be a writer's Paradise! Each Season here in Seabeck brings its own beauty. Staying inside where it is cozy and watching the fog roll in over the water or wave action when the wind picks up is exciting and opposite of what one experiences in the Summer months. Fall & Winter offer quiet, relaxation and we now have a massage therapist close by where one can enjoy a variety of spa treatments. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is a lovely spot to rest and relax. Every detail has been well thought out. The pictures show the property just as it is...beautiful. For a weekend or extended stay you will enjoy the quiet waterfront solitude. It is just a short distance to town with good dining and shopping. The owner was very helpful and informative. This is a great get-a-way for 2. We can't wait to go again.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 10/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/28/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
Lovely Quiet Getaway with Magical Scenery
Lovely Quiet Getaway with Magical Scenery
We stayed at this delightful spot for my husband's birthday. To our surprise in spite of being tiny, it was an exquisite gem which we both thoroughly enjoyed. As our schedules are fairly full most of the time, we particularly enjoyed the fact that it was located ON the water so we had 'built in' entertainment 24/7. Whether we could see it or not, we could feel its rhythmic influence awake or asleep. And the restaurant next door serves wonderful breakfasts so we lounged in the mornings before heading off to explore the surrounding area. If you're searching for a great escape on a small budget with a wonderful hostess to boot, this IS YOUR PLACE! Oh, and one more thing. Her art gallery is as beautiful and grace-filled as she is!
- Guest GM (Columbia Gorge, WA)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 10/17/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Outstanding accommodations! All the comforts of home and then some! I would highly recommend this location for anyone staying in the Seabeck area. Definitely a real home away from home. We wish we had more time to spend there!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/19/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Review of Waters Edge
Review of Waters Edge
We stayed in the studio unit -- there is also a larger unit available -- in this building on the Hood Canal. It is in a very nice part of the canal and it can be difficult to find a good place to stay near there. There is a good cafe, general store, pizza restaurant and espresso place nearby. The studio, itself, is in the back of a building and has a private sitting area with a great view of the canal. It is quiet and private. The studio is very modern, has a good kitchen and bathroom, closet space, etc. It is a little tight when the Murphy bed is folded down but just fine when it is up. I recommend it highly.
- Guest David (Edmonds, WA)
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|High Season & Holidays
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Linen service can be arranged during your stay for an additional charge.
Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed.
$200 deposit required to hold your reservation.
Cancellation Fee of $50 (no fee if cancelled 5 days prior to arrival date).
- Cleaning Fee: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.6%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Restaurant: Seabeck Pizza Next Door (Salads & Pizza) at Seabeck
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: After living in this area for nearly 20 years we wanted to share the beauty with friends and vacationers from all over the world. Welcome to Seabeck. We hope you enjoy your stay, and experience the relaxing atmosphere while you discover the secrets we have to offer in this beautiful part of the world.
Why the Owner Chose Seabeck:
Once we discovered Seabeck, we wanted to be actively involved in the community. We purchased one of the only properties on the water and 'in town' and proceeded with a two-year remodel. Now we are able to share the area!
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Seabeck has been known for its General Store, Turie's coffee and Seabeck Pizza. We have increased the shopping experience for travelers to Seabeck by adding two businesses. Seabeck Landing Massage and 'Be Tempted' - a gift boutique featuring a variety of gifts for all ages. In addition to the businesses, we decided a rental for vacationers was perfect for the space at the back of the building right on the water's edge. It is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, and offers great views all year long.
- Primary: + 360-535-4307 leave complete message & your phone number
- Secondary: +1 360-535-3168 secondary phone - leave complete message & #
Welcome to Seabeck!
Your Home on the Water!
Gift shop and Massage
Entrance to your Vacation Home
Bed by Night
Bathroom Sink & amenities
Be Tempted Gift Boutique
Blue Heron in Seabeck
Treat Yourself to a Massage!
Your private water proof patio
Kayaking in the Bay.
Your Private Entrance
Living Room by day
Your beach front
South Side Shopping
Bald Eagle Fishing in the Bay
Evening on the Bay
Seabeck Landing Massage
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
leave complete message & your phone number
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.