Beautiful 2bd, 1.5bth Newly Remodeled Rented This Winter
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Boca Raton condo description
Beautiful reomdeled 2 BD, 1.5 BTH with perfect Lake views in lovely Boca Raton, Just remodeled and furnuished (all new) unit with screened balcony. Upscale 55+ Gated community (Century Village) with lots of amenities including indoor and outdoor pools (heated to 86 degrees), movie theater, weekly shows, gym and billiards room. Few minutes away from the beaches and the shopping areas. High speed wireless internet (secured) provided, cable with HBO, 3 TV's including 42' LCD in Living Room. Kitchen is loaded from Microwave, coffee maker and blender. Close to restaurants and beautiful beaches.
- On floor 2
- 880 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Newly remodeled condo with all brand new furniture with perfect views of lake. Desirable active luxurious 55+ gated community, too many amenities to list including indoor pool and 15 outdoor heated (86 degrees) pools, sauna, tennis courts, basketball courts, state of the art fitness center, multi - million dollar, 125,000 SF remodeled club house, ping pong, pool/billiards tables, fitness center, free movies and shows private courtesy buses (free, check with the management) to many local areas. ENJOY ALL THE AMENITIES CENTURY VILLAGE HAS TO OFFER! Very Active Clubhouse with Entertainment, movies. Come Join in at the Clubhouse where you will see Live Shows, Movies, Dances, Workshops, Clubs & fitness facilities. Condo is close to the beaches and shopping areas. Centrally located, about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and about 45 minutes from Miami (Location, location, location). Turnpike and I-95 minutes away. also just outside development is a par 70 golf course....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
31 night min stay
Discounts: 90 nights or more: $81 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Home Association requires minimum of 3 months stay, the website does not allow that option which is why you see the 31 day minimum.
$2500/month. 1/3 instalment upon booking, 1/3 instalment 90 days before check in date and last 1/3 instalment is 30 days before checking in and after the Association approves the renter's application.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
11% tax will be collected (6% Florida State Tax and 5% Palm Beach County Transient Tax).
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Florida Turnpike at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boca Raton at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Boca Ale at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Across from Village Gate at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I am a Civil Engineer, I work in NJ and love to come to Florida to relax and enjoy the beaches and facilities. One day, I will most likely move into this condo permanently in a few years, I purchased it in 2012 and we spend our vacations now in this nice place. The whole family; including my 3 kids have a great time when we visit and they want to stay there, and not come back to NJ.
Why the Owner Chose Boca Raton:
I purchased this condo knowing it is in the Century Village gated community which I fell in love with in when I came to visit, so I looked at many units in the development and I liked this one; which since we purchased; we have updated it, fixed it up and bought brand new furniture for it. I fell in love with Boca Raton when I initially came to Florida looking to buy a condo, I looked at many towns/cities in south east Florida and I choose Boca Raton, it is extremely pretty/clean town, with highest income per capita in Florida and lowest crime rate in all of Florida. These facts made me very comfortable in purchasing a condo in Boca Raton and I plan to make that my retirement home sometime in the future.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I love this property, I enjoy going swimming in the outdoor swimming pool which is a couple of minutes walk from the condo. I also enjoy going to various Boca Raton Beaches, they are extremely clean and nice. I enjoy visiting nearby towns including West Palm Beach, Miami, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach and many others. There are wonderful restaurants in the area and I personally like to go out to eat even though I have a full kitchen in the condo. I have 2 beach chairs and a beach umbrella in the condo which I use when we go to the beach. I have Wi-Fi, which is great for my laptop and I-Pad.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from screened balcony. Egrats, ducks, turtles, otters are seen routinly.
Cornwall E Building (front of building)
Kitchen with newer appliances throgh out.
Outdoor swiming pool (86 degrees year round)
Club House Lobby Area
Billiard (pool) room in the club house.
Screened balconey with brand new patio furnature. Note fantastic view of lake.
Heated Indoor swimming pool in the club house
Table Tennis room (Ping Pong) in the club house
Club House, busses (free use) to take you to grocery shopping/malls other places
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.