Tropical Paradise HOUSE Wet-Bar, 4 Patios, Beach, Pool, Upscale Neighborhood
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boynton Beach house description
WE REALIZE HOW EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IT IS TO VIEW THE ACTUAL HOUSE AND YARD YOU WILL BE USING THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY SO WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PHOTOS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE. THIS ENSURES THAT YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU ARRIVE PLUS GIVES YOU PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR VACATION.
HIGHLIGHTED AREAS OF THE DESCRIPTION ARE SPECIAL FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS PROPERTY STAND OUT ABOVE THE REST, DESCRIPTIONS ARE VERY DETAILED SO YOU CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU RENT FROM US: ALREADY BOOKED FROM JANUARY-MARCH 2014
YARD & OUTDOOR FURNITURE DESCRIPTION: (SEE HOUSE DESCRIPTION BELOW)
Step into the back yard, then relax, recover and rejuvenate…your own private resort awaits you! The view of the BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE POOL, surrounded by a luxurious TRAVERTINE MARBLE PATIO, and lush varieties of bamboo, palm trees and EXOTIC TROPICAL LANDSCAPING simply takes your breath away. The expansive pool patio has 2 loungers, a dining chat table set (with ice-bucket insert available), love-seat & 2 club chairs with new plush cushions, side table, coffee table, and beautiful outdoor wall decor making this a great entertaining space. The FENCED-IN PRIVATE YARD has NO NEIGHBORS DIRECTLY IN BACK OF YOU, so very unusual for a south Florida property this CLOSE TO THE BEACH. Another patio is tucked away towards the back corner of this spacious yard with a charming stone table and bench set that seats 6. For convenience, or just plain enjoyment rinse off in a beautiful tropical setting using the OUTDOOR SHOWER (WITH HOT & COLD WATER) after your swim. Off the kitchen and dining room is another exquisite travertine marble patio where you can DINE ALFRESCO. There are 2 bistro sets here and your PROPANE GRILL is just tucked back, steps away on that same patio. Several flowering trees, and abundant plantings including hibiscus, lobster claw heliconia, bromeliad, mandevilla and exotic orchids grow alongside this patio. The front of the house boasts an impressive travertine marble patio with new high-top seating for 4 where you can sit right by the majestic palm trees. Many guests enjoy their breakfast right here or have their cocktails out front while they watch people take a stroll around the block. People are friendly in this quiet neighborhood. This is a great way to socialize or just another place to relax, and unwind while you listen to the soothing sound of water cascading down the rocks of the FOUNTAIN WATER FEATURE in the front garden patio. A TOTAL OF 4 SEPARATE PATIOS and 5 OUTDOOR DINING SETS invite you to appreciate different views and change your atmosphere, no matter where you decide to relax while you are in this spectacular yard!
This SINGLE STORY PRIVATE HOUSE has an OPEN FLOOR PLAN and a Key West style ambiance. I am sure you will agree, it's a one of a kind beauty!!! In fact, the number one comment we get when a new guest arrives is ''WOW, we didn't know the house would be this nice!''. There is nothing out there decorated like this home with so many special touches and your comfort in mind. SKY-HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT the living room, dining room, foyer, both bedrooms, master bath and even a high kitchen ceiling, make this home feel so spacious. FANTASTIC ARCHITECTURAL LINES both inside and out with several LIGHTED NICHES and high shelves create an enjoyable atmosphere and give it lots of character. TWO MASTER BEDROOMS ARE OF EQUAL SIZE and at opposite ends of the SPLIT FLOOR PLAN giving you the privacy you desire, ideal for 2 couples. The home has central air-conditioning and new impact windows and doors with screens for fresh air lovers. Each bedroom has its own private bath, walk-in-closets, and ceiling fans to enjoy the breeze if desired. There is plenty of room to put your belongings because each of these big comfortable bedrooms have a dresser with a matching mirror, a tall chest of drawers and 2 night tables with drawers. That's not all, there is also a large rocking chair to relax in and a FLAT SCREEN TV IN EACH SPACIOUS BEDROOM. The first master bedroom has wall to wall carpeting, a DOUBLE FRENCH DOOR ENTRY and a king size bed. The second master bedroom has a Tommy Bahamas style queen size bed and sliding glass doors with quick access to the pool as well as a stunning tropical pool view. An OVERSIZED 12' X 6' WALK-IN-CLOSET in this bedroom is larger than what most people have in their own home. DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS lead to the spacious master bath with DUAL SINKS, a soaker tub as well as a separate shower, in fact each of the bathrooms have a separate toilet/shower area for added privacy. A NEW WET-BAR complete with a REFRIGERATED REFRESHMENT CENTER and an EXOTIC GRANITE countertop is just steps away from both the second master bedroom and the very private pool. Every guest has remarked how much they loved not only the look of the wet-bar but how convenient it was to use with another set of sliding glass doors right there to quickly grab a refreshment or snack and be right at the pool. Off the dining room the sliding glass doors display another private travertine marble patio with bistro sets in the midst of a tropical setting. The bamboo dining room set has 4 comfortable armchairs but can accommodate more guests. The fully equipped kitchen has GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and another set of sliding glass doors leading to the travertine marble patio where you can barbecue on the new grill and take in the view as you are doing so. There are sliding glass doors off both ends of the kitchen to make easy access to the pool area. The living room has a leather queen size sleeper sofa, a second matching leather sofa, a leather chair, 2 tropical style end tables and matching coffee table for your use to sit by the fireplace or watch the large FLAT SCREEN TV WITH COMPLIMENTARY NETFLIX as an added treat. There is a NEW 68'' CEILING FAN in this room with 14' ceilings and tropical decor. Off the kitchen/dining room is a BREAKFAST BAR with 2 swivel high-back armchairs. There is FREE WIRELESS INTERNET for your use and lots of books to read by the DESK or just admire the tropical garden view from here. The foyer entry has storage bench seating, with an entry mirror and a place to hang your hat and keys. The huge picture window with a gorgeous pool view makes it a very IMPRESSIVE FOYER ENTRY. Off this entry is a large fully equipped, FULL SIZE LAUNDRY ROOM with whimsical decorative touches and even crown molding to give it some style. There is plenty of storage room for your odds and ends including BEACH CHAIRS, which we supply. Much thought, time and effort and many upgrades have been put into this house to make our guests want to come back year after year!
COMPARE VACATION HOMES!...NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE...YOU WILL REALIZE THIS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY RENTAL...PARADISE FOUND!
NEIGHBORHOOD & AREA DESCRIPTION:
There are lakes throughout the community as well as picnic spots, and a tennis court within walking distance. The ocean is just 5.9 miles away, about a 12 minute drive. Airports: Palm Beach Intl., about 15 minutes away, Fort Lauderdale about 40 minutes & Miami about a 60 minute drive. The best golf courses are also near by. West Palm Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton are all close to this location or venture south to explore the Florida Keys, go north to visit Disney World. Route 95 is close enough for easy access to go anywhere quickly, yet far enough away so that you do not hear highway traffic noise. Macy's, Kohl's, Sears, Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Costco, Publix, CVS, Walgreens and urgent care are quick and easy to get to. Great places to eat within 5 minutes away include Carrabba's, The Village Tavern, Dominics and Sal's for terrific pizza. Lobster specials at Millers' Ale House are a real bargin and a great place to watch sports. If you prefer to eat waterside, it's just a short drive away from this location.
This house is located on a circle where each owner takes pride of ownership in a residential community with the best location for convenience and fun and plenty of sun. It's all about a fantastic lifestyle here. When we purchased this house we felt being in a well maintained beautiful safe neighborhood was just as important as being in a beautiful house. As your drive into the circle on your way to this outstanding home, you will notice all the houses on this circle are spaced nicely apart from each other. This feature is so hard to find in neighborhoods this close to the ocean, as well as the major privacy factor, which was so important to us. These are just a few of the many reasons why we chose this block in the wonderful town of Boynton Beach as a prime location for our family's homes and our vacation home for you to enjoy.
To sum it up, if you are looking for a safe neighborhood with a beautiful vacation house, great location, quiet, completely private pool and yard, yet minutes from the beach and all kinds of activities, extremely comfortable with personality and style, you will find it here. All this with the owner/property manager just houses away to take care of your needs.
PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS...GET THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK HERE...YOU'VE SEEN THE REST, NOW BOOK THE BEST!...E-CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED THROUGH HOMEAWAY SECURE PAYMENTS OR PAY WITH BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
DISCOUNTS FOR SENIORS & U.S. VETERANS ON MONTHLY RENTALS - RATES ARE PRICED FOR 1-4 PEOPLE, ADDED CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS - RATES DO NOT INCLUDE CLEANING FEE, TAXES OR REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - DIFFERENT MONTHS HAVE DIFFERENT MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DETAILS - 3 MONTHS OR MORE PREFERRED - NO FLORIDA TAX ON RENTALS OVER 6 MONTHS
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- To accomplish our goal of making this vacation house your own personal private resort we have included the following: An OUTDOOR SHOWER WITH HOT AND COLD WATER in tropical surroundings, FIVE OUTDOOR DINING SETS, including chat table set with ice bucket insert located at PATIO #3, stone set has seating for 6 located at PATIO #4, high dining seating for 4 and a beautiful fountain in the front PATIO #1, plus bistro sets steps away from the BBQ grill located at PATIO #2. There is also 2 loungers, love-seat, coffee table, end tables, 2 club chairs, beach chairs available, cushion storage boxes, and NEW IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS for your safety, security and peace of mind. All outdoor furniture available in high-season, low- season pieces may vary, depending on your needs, requests and seasonal conditions....moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Equestrian Events
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eat waterside at famous Two George's Restaurant and Banana Boat, Dune Deck Cafe (especially for breakfast) or Keylime House, all just a short drive away. Watch the pelicans, fish and the boats go by. Scuba divers and boat enthusiasts will love it here, there are so many different types of water sports activities to partake in. Take a day trip and back to the Bahamas by boat, it's one of the closest points from the US, book a fishing trip, rent a jet-ski or go on a casino day cruise. Locally Boynton Beach Marina offers many of these charters and cruises and Delray Beach Cruises offers a 2-hour narrated Intracoastal cruise and brunch cruises or try Majestic Princess Cruises. The neighboring towns of Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Lake Worth have many outdoor cafes, and beautiful boutiques, plenty of night-life, live entertainment, outdoor concerts and many special cultural, art and sporting events. Boynton Beach boasts several beaches nearby, as do the neighboring towns. There is a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, and farmer's markets within minutes. Boynton Beach is known for great golf and superb fishing. There are also many nature reserves. Right in Boynton Beach you can take a nature walk in Green Cay Nature Center and Wetlands, don't forget to bring your camera for some great nature shots. The best time to see the most wildlife is in the early morning or late afternoon. When you walk the boardwalk you will notice all the exotic birds, turtles and local wildlife in their natural habitat at this free park. Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, located in Boynton's northern Everglades has 270 species of birds. This gives you a true feeling of the Everglades experience. See tracks from bobcats, otters, alligators, and armadillos when you walk the trails. There is a 5.5 mile Canoe Trail for those of you who want to rent a kayak or canoe when you are there, or rent a bicycle to ride along the 12-mile Bike Trail. Boating and sport fishing are allowed in the main canal. For the kids and adults alike, Lion Country Safari is a great choice to view not only lions, but over 900 animals including giraffes, hippos, zebras, chimpanzees, rhinos, and different species of birds. This is Florida's only drive-through safari with a walk-through amusement park, it's about 35-40 minutes away in Loxahatchee, FL so prepare to spend a day here for family fun. For shopping or dining you are just 5 minutes away from the Renaissance Commons here in Boynton Beach. Your dining options there include Greek, Mexican, Irish, Italian and Carrabba's Italian Grill (my favorite) is also 5 minutes away from the house. Check out City Place with it's old-world architecture in nearby West Palm Beach, it is a 72-acre property with more than 100 shops. While you are there take a ride on the free trolley that links the center with the Clematis District, it runs from 11am till at least 9pm so you can get an education on all the area's historical buildings and landmarks and enjoy all your entertainment options. Go on Thursday night and you'll find that Clematis by night is jumping. Concert events and cultural activities, a comedy club, full service spas and a 20 screen theater are all here at City Place. Of course there are many open-air dining choices and free live music and entertainment in front of the spectacular $3.5 million show fountain that is illuminated in an array of colors during the shows every half hour. At City Place you can watch belly dancing while eating some Greek food or listen to the blues while having some good old Southern comfort food, there's a Costa Rican-style nighttime hotspot too, something for everyone. Kravis Center of the Performing Arts offers you a chance to see some opera, ballet or enjoy a show. There are also many museums in the area. If water parks are your idea of fun, take the family to Rapids Water Park. Palm Beach has all the high end luxury stores to shop or browse including Gucci, Tiffany, Cartier, Chanel, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more on Worth Avenue. Tour the area to see where the rich and famous live. There is also upscale shopping, dining and entertainment in Mizner Park in Boca Raton. Discover the largest equestrian sporting event in the World at the Winter Equestrian Festival in nearby Wellington. The International Polo Club Palm Beach is the premier polo destination hosting the most prestigious polo tournaments in the U.S. The season opens in January and runs through most of April. Our vacation house is centrally located between beautiful beaches with 47 miles of Atlantic coastline to explore along the Palm Beach area, the best golf courses with 17 of the top 25 ranked courses in all of south Florida and there are over 40 public courses in the Palm Beach area along with a multitude of options so you will never run out of things to do or see while you are on vacation staying in this lovely home with everything nearby to create great memories....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property is everything and more than I expected. Great neighborhood with very friendly homeowners. Property is well maintained inside and out. Very enjoyable and I would rent again.
- Guest Bigdawg (Las vegas)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
This wonderful house was exactly as described. The house was very spacious, it had everything we could ask for and then some more. The beds were very niceand comfortable, the showers and bathroom facilities were superb and there is a very cool wet bar right before you go out to the private swimming pool. The lanscaping is beautiful, there are some of the most beautiful and unique tropical plants I have ever seen. My mom, sister and I stayed for 4 nights and we had a wonderful time. The neighborhood was beautiful and the house was close to everything. Brian and Judy, the owners, were extremely nice and very accomodating. They told us everything we needed to know about the house and the area, and then left us to have a wonderful girls vacation. Thank you very very much! I would love to go back.
- Guest Jennifer (Lincoln University, PA)
- Date of stay 04/27/13
- Review Submitted 05/05/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
This is a beautiful house both outside and in. It is exceptionally maintained and decorated. We had high expectations from this listing and photos, but it was even better than we expected! We especially enjoyed the yard both in the front of the house and the amazing backyard. It was fun watching everyday to see what was blooming! The owners were close by (a bonus)and very receptive to our needs and questions. The property is very convenient to any kind of shopping and lots of restaurants. We would definatey want to rent here again and would highly recommend the house.
- Guest Bob & Mary (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Senior Citizen Snow Birds from NY
Senior Citizen Snow Birds from NY
Every aspect of this rental property exceeded the listing and picture presentation on VBRO. The property is a mini resort. It was beautifully decorated, well maintained and as comfortable as our own home. Having the owners 2 doors away was a definite advantage. We were within minutes of fine dining, casino gambling, the beach and any kind of shopping imaginable. No doubt our future plans for spending time in Florida will include this rental property. For our needs it was incomparable. A FIVE STAR winner with great price value. A FIVE STAR rating is short of a true evaluation.
- Guest N/A (Port Jefferson, NY)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/26/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
This is an awesome house to vacation in..nice private back yard, quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are great, friendly and hospitable. Close to good eating places, shopping and a farmers market or two. It's also a great neighborhood for a nice stroll or a bicycle ride. You won't be disappointed. :-)
- Guest Rene (Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 10/10/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
DEC:$1400/WEEK - APR:$3598/MO* - MAY:$3248/MO* - JUN:$2996/MO*, $1099/WK JUL-SEP: $2695/MONTH*, $980/WEEK, JUN-SEP, 2 WEEK MINIMUM CHARGE JUL-SEP: $749/WEEK, 3 WEEK MINIMUM RATE - OCT:$3248/MO* - NOV:$3999/MO* DEC 2014-2015 PEAK SEASON: MINIMUM 2-3 MONTHS, NOT YET PRICED, ASK Rates based on 1-4 people, 5 or more add $20 per person/per night ADD FEES: CLEANING FEE $135 + 11% TAX FEES + REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT *MONTHLY RENTALS HAVE A UTILITY ALLOWANCE- HOLIDAY WEEK RATE $1575/WEEK MENTION YOU ARE A SENIOR OR US VETERAN, GET A DISCOUNT ON MONTHLY RATE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: West Palm Beach about 15 min, Ft Lauderdale 40 min at 18.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt 1-95 ( interstate 95) at 3.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boynton Beach Ocean Front Park at 5.9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Miller's Ale House, Slainte Irish Bar at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Links At Boynton Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Carrabba's, Olive Garden, Dominics, Bone Fish at 1.7 Miles
PRIVATE POOL, PATIO #3 (PHOTO TAKEN FROM PATIO #4) PATH LEADS TO OUTDOOR SHOWER
FRONT TRAVERTINE MARBLE PATIO#1, NEW HIGH DINING SET, FOUNTAIN ADDS AMBIANCE
14' CEILING, 2 SETS OF DOUBLE HIGH WINDOWS, NEW IMPACT WINDOWS & DOORS
KEY WEST STYLE TROPICAL DECOR THROUGHOUT, OVERSIZED 68 INCH CEILING FAN
LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV (WITH NETFLIX) OVER FIREPLACE, SPACIOUS OPEN FLOOR PLAN
VIEW LOOKING OUT TO POOL PATIO#3, SLIDING GLASS DOORS OFF BOTH ENDS OF KITCHEN
WET-BAR/REFRESHMENT CENTER W/EXOTIC GRANITE, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED OFF POOL PATIO
MASTER WITH TOMMY BAHAMAS STYLE QUEEN BED & OUTSTANDING TROPICAL POOL VIEW
EN-SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE ENTRY FRENCH DOORS, TRANSOM WINDOW ABOVE, HIGH CEILING
MASTER WITH KING BED & DOUBLE FRENCH DOOR ENTRY WITH TRANSOM WINDOW ABOVE
LUXURY POOL PATIO#3, LANAI, SLIDING GLASS DOORS LEAD TO WET-BAR & MASTER BEDROOM
PATIO #4, DINING SET SEATS 6, SO MANY DIFFERENT OUTSIDE EATING SPOTS TO ENJOY
PATIO#3 LUSH TROPICAL YARD, TRAVERTINE MARBLE POOL DECK, A VERY PRIVATE PARADISE
FIREPLACE, TV, HUGE PICTURE WINDOW WITH POOL VIEW, DECORATIVE LIGHTED NICHES
BEAUTIFUL ART PIECES, VIEWS FROM ALL AREAS OF THE HOUSE, COMFORTABLE LARGE SOFAS
DINING ROOM WITH 4 ARMCHAIRS, TROPICAL GARDEN PATIO #2, BREAKFAST BAR SEATS 2
KITCHEN (WITH HIGH CEILING) LOOKING OUT TO PRIVATE TROPICAL GARDEN/BBQ PATIO #2
PRIVATE TROPICAL GARDEN/BBQ PATIO#2, ORCHIDS, LOBSTER CLAW & HIBISCUS IN BLOOM
EQUAL IN SIZE, BOTH MASTERS HAVE: CEILING FAN, HIGH CEILING, HIGH LIGHTED SHELF
DUAL SINKS, SOAKER TUB, BOTH BATHROOMS HAVE SEPARATE SHOWER/TOILET AREA
BOTH MASTERS HAVE: WALK-IN-CLOSET, TV, 2 DRESSERS & NIGHTSTANDS, ROCKING CHAIR
SIDE YARD ENTRY TO POOL PATIO#3 & OUTDOOR SHOWER; MANDEVILLA & OLEANDER IN BLOOM
PATIO#3 CHAT TABLE SET, LUSH BAMBOO, BIRD OF PARADISE, BANANA TREE AND BROMELIAD
PRIVATE SINGLE STORY TROPICAL RETREAT IN A BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBORHOOD, A HIDDEN GEM
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.