Spacious New Home in Verrado Community, Near Raven Golf Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Welcome to our 2,400 sf Spanish colonial-style retreat –located in the beautiful community of Verrado. With it’s walkable, tree-lined streets, abundant neighborhood parks, beautiful community gathering spaces – Main Street, Raven Golf Club (ranked by Golf Digest as the #1 course in Phoenix in May 2008), and Village Sport & Health Club – it’s sure to provide the perfect destination for your next holiday!
Built in 2009, our new vacation home is nestled in a quiet park-like setting with expansive views of the White Tank Mountains. There are all new furnishings as of August 2012 and the floor plan is very open with lots of windows so you can enjoy all the natural beauty the desert has to offer. It backs onto a natural wash with heavily planted area (saguaros, palo verde and acacia trees) to provide for a very private stay.
Our home features a large master bedroom with king bed, ensuite soaker tub, walk-in shower, separate toilet room, large walk-in closet. There are three guest bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home to assure your privacy: queen bed, twin bunk bed/desk, queen futon. The guest bathroom has a double sink and features a separate toilet/shower room.
The great room, kitchen, and dining area are conveniently located in the middle of the home. The upgraded kitchen includes a large island, wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances (electric stove/cooktop, built-in microwave, fridge with water/ice dispenser). It is fully stocked for all of your dining and entertaining needs. The dining area features a large farm-house style dining table that seats eight. The kitchen island includes three counter stools to provide additional seating.
The great room has a 65” HD Plasma (running Direct TV digital cable), a BluRay disc player and features an excellent home theatre surround sound system. There is a reclining sofa, recliner, coffee table and two end tables. Our front den has a love seat for additional seating and can also be used as an office.
Our home includes a wireless music distribution system (Sonos) that plays music in the great room, kitchen and the outside patio. The music can played and controlled through an iPhone, iPod or iPad as well as other sources. Wi-fi internet access is also available and ceiling fans are located throughout the inside and outside of the house.
The backyard is exceptionally private and provides a panoramic, stunning view of the White Tank and Estrella Mountains. It is beautifully landscaped and has two tables, 10 chairs and 2 chaise lounges. There is a Weber gas BBQ grill, water fountain and fire pit to enjoy your meals by or just relax. Perfect for outdoor entertaining or simply enjoying sunrise and sunset over the mountains. Ceiling fans keep you cool all day long.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Music Library:
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Verrado Town Center, located approximately 1 mile from our house, has a bank, major grocery store, drugstore, coffee shop, gastropub, pizzeria/wine bar and drycleaners. Additional restaurant at Raven Golf Club - the Verrado Grille - provides excellent food/live entertainment with a great atmosphere overlooking the golf course and stream with a lovely mountain view. Within Verrado are about 15 miles of paved walking/biking trails and 50 parks. For the more adventurous, there are mountain hiking & biking trails for the exclusive use of Verrado residents. A short drive provides access to additional mountain hiking and horseback riding facilities at the White Tank Mountains Regional Park. For long term rentals (one year or more), the community offers a large community work out facility (including lap pool and community pool) and fitness programs at very reasonable rates. This facility is not available for short term rentals. SPORTS: 15 minutes to Glendale Sport Center (Cardinals, Phoenix Coyotes, concerts), 10 minutes to PIR (NASCAR), 10 minutes to Major League Spring Training Camps, 30 minutes to Phoenix Suns, AZ Diamondbacks, and ASU Sun Devils. CULTURE, ARTS AND SHOPPING: 20 minutes to Arizona's largest Wildlife Zoo, 30 minutes to museums (Heard, Contemporary Art), Botanical Gardens, Water Park, Phoenix Zoo, 45 minutes to exclusive shopping and dining experiences in Scottsdale (Biltmore Shopping Center, Kierland Commons). TRAVEL: 30 minutes from Sky Harbor airport, three hours from Las Vegas, and four hours from the Grand Canyon. Two hours South to Tucson, and from there another hour or so you'll be in Mexico. Staying longer? You're only 5 1/2 hours from Disneyland in Los Angeles or all the activities of San Diego. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Judy and Ernie
Judy and Ernie
We had a wonderful time at your home for our Christmas holiday! It is quite spacious, very clean and well maintained. The listing description and photos accurately reflect the rentals apperance and amenities. The kitchen is a cooks dream!! And the back yard is wonderfully private with beautiful views of the desert and mountain range. We loved all that the community had to offer and everything was so convienent. We enjoyed hiking the trails and enjoyed a number of rounds of golf at the Raven Golf Club. The owners responded to all of our emails promptly and answered all our our questions. Thank you Steve and Traci for making this a very memorable vacation! We will definately be back and would highly recommend this home to anyone looking to rent a home in the Verrado community. Judy and Ernie
- Guest Judy L.
- Date of stay 12/26/12
- Review Submitted 01/16/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing.
Owner response: Judy and Ernie - Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future. Steve and Traci
We arrived at the rented home on dec. 16, 2012. A beautiful flower arrangement on the kitchen counter welcomed us. All instruction to enter the home were awesome! Everything worked as described in instructions. The home was more than we expected. The kitchen was wel equipped with all the basic amenities provided. The home is spacious and comfortable. The living room furniture provides comfort and style. The enertainment system was more than we expected. The hi lights although was the proximity to main street, within walking distance. We enjoyed walking to the local grocery store, enjoying the community activities and especially happy hour at verrado grill within walking distance. We took full advantage of the barbecue on the patio and the outdoor features of the home. The fountain atracted many birds which were a joy too watch at breakfast. We certainly appreciate all the features of the vacation home and certainly would use it again. Thank you for this pleasant experience, Bela and Inge from Austria and Hungary.
- Guest Inge
- Date of stay 12/06/12
- Review Submitted 01/16/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: Bela and Inge - It was such a pleasure to have you as our guest!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and very much appreciate the wonderful feedback. We certainly look forward to sharing our home with you again in the future. Traci and Steve
It's a wonderful vacation home.Guest comment entered by owner
It's a wonderful vacation home.
We really enjoyed staying at your home - it is a wonderful vacation home! We truly enjoyed watching the birds in your backyard and the warm evenings. We love the kitchen and the furniture is very comfortable. People are so friendly here and there is so much to do. Verrado is an amazing and beautiful community. Thanks for sharing your home with us. We will certainly recommend it to our friends.
- Guest Bela and Inge
- Date of stay 11/06/12
- Review Submitted 01/01/13
Peak Season: January, February, March $3,500/month Shoulder Season: May, September, October, November $3,000/month Value Season: June , July, August $2,000/month $1000 reservation deposit & $185 cleaning fee due at booking. Both non-refundable. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. $500 refundable Security deposit. Returned upon final inspection. 10% discount and additional monthly cleaning fee for stays greater than 1 month. Taxes for Town of Buckeye (2%).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Sky Harbor, Phoenix AZ at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I10 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Grazie at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Flagstaff at 180 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Raven Golf Club at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Verrado Grill at 1.5 Miles
Great Room w/Views to Kitchen and Dining area
Kitchen w/Upgraded Cabinets and Island
Patio View from Back Yard
White Tank Mountains
Master Bathroom w/Vanity
Views from Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom #3
Raven Golf Club at Verrado
Kitchen View from Dining Area
Desert Back Yard w/Views of White Tank Mountains
Sunrise over Mountains
Guest Bedroom #1
Guest Bedroom #2
Main Street, Verrado
Raven Golf Club at Verrado
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013