Elegant, Immaculate 3-Bedroom Town House
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sutton Place townhome description
Town house, 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, completely renovated in June 2012, appointed with elegant simplicity with all new furniture and furnishings, Italian high-gloss porcelain tile throughout, new kitchen fully equipped for serious cooking, All appliances brand-new, as are beds and bedding (2 queens and 2 twins). Cable, HD and wifi. Lanai overlooking quiet garden. Garage, also tiled. Longtime owner, who lives in Paris, decorated the house for his own part-time use. It is being offered for rent for a few months this year. Included are Bicycles (3), beach chairs and sand toys. Two heated pools and a newly redone clubhouse. It is literally a one-minute walk to the Bay and four minutes to the unspoiled quiet Gulf sea and our private beach pavilion (restroom, showers & barbecue). Boating, kayaking, fishing, biking on dedicated bike path and breathtaking sunsets at your door. Sutton Place is a small, beautifully landscaped 83-unit complex on the middle of the Key occupied by friendly, interesting, people.
More pictures available.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds Two new queen beds, Two new twin beds
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Stretching narrowly for twelve sun-drenched miles between the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, Longboat Key provides an ideal beach and bayfront setting for the ultimate Florida vacation and lifestyle. Longboat Key is a popular destination for visitors from around the world. You are welcomed to a plush island of tasteful luxury and tempting quiet pleasures that cater to all personalities. If you are the athletic type, activities on Longboat Key are endless! Shelling, biking, fishing, dining, watersports and rollerblading… just to name a few. Tennis and golf enthusiasts are welcome to take advantage of the first-class Longboat Key Country Clubs. For those seeking a little city life, Longboat Key is only minutes from Sarasota. The city offers many cultural activities from the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Asolo Theater, Ringling Museum, Sarasota Ballet to the Sarasota Opera House. Even closer than downtown Sarasota is world-class shopping on St. Armand's Circle, just a bridge away! e on dedicated bike path....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimun one month. October $2,500, November $3,000, December $3,500,January $4,500 February and March 2014 rented April $4,000 Sales tax 6.5%, Resort tax 5% Condo fee $100 Security Deposit $500
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 75 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: St. Armands circle at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Long Boat Golf Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lobster at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1978
About: Retired New York Times executive living in Washington DC and Longboat Key.
Why Sutton Place:
It is a beautiful place to live.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Longboat Key benefits from stringent zoning, learning from Florida's east coast over-development. The property and Key are delightfully quiet and calm. Clear air, ocean breezes cool the beautiful landscaping of Sutton Place. My lanai overlooks a lovely garden. Just 83 units housing friendly, interesting people from all over the USA and Canada.
- Secondary: +1 202 578 7004
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
LIVING ROOM. ITALIAN HIGH GLOSS PORCELAIN TILE THROUGHOUT.
NEWLY SCREENED LANAI AND GARDEN VIEW
KITCHEN AND EATING BAR
GRANITE KITCHEN TOP AND TILED BACK-SPLASH
MASTER BEDROOM NEW QUEEN BED AND BUREAU. INCLUDES LARGE CLOSE
NEW TWINS BEDS AND BUREAU IN THIRD BEDROOM. LARGE WALK IN CLOSET
SECOND BATHROOM TILED SHOWER AND TUB
HEATED BAY POOL AND SUNNING AREA. RIGHT ON BAY
PRIVATE BEACH PAVILION FOR SUTTON PLACE GUESTS RESTROOMS,SHOWERS, AND STORAGE.
4300 Gulf of Mexico Drive
DINING AREA AND GLASS DESK WITH VIEW OF GARDEN
GARDEN VIEW FROM LANAI.
FULL KITCHEN VIEW. TURN KEY -FULLY EQUIPPED
POWDER ROOM FIRST FLOOR
SECOND BEDROOM NEW QUEEN BED AND BUREAU. LARGE CLOSET. 3RD BDR PIXS SOON.
TILED WALK IN SHOWER,GRANITE TOPPED SINK AND NON SLIP TILE FLOORS
GARAGE TILED AUTOMATIC DOORS
SUTTON PLACE PRIVATE BAY DOCK
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.