Beautiful Condo for Rent with Private Boat Slip in Key Largo Florida
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Moon Bay condo description
Get comfortable in this Deluxe 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath condo. with sleeper sofa in living room. Sleeps 6. Living room has 42 inch flat screen TV with blue ray DVD player and cable. This condo comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dinning room, central air and screened in porch.
The Master Bedroom has a King size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, DVD player, two night stands, ample clothes storage and a desk.
The second bedroom has two twin beds, a DVD player with monitor, one night stand, a large closet and clothes storage. The full bathroom is conveniently located between both bedrooms. Please unit only avaible by the week ,7 night stay per condo rules.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Private dockage with assigned boatslip for a boat up to 27 ft with a 9 ft beam. Fishing pier with a fish cleaning station, Tiki Hut, picnic table, water fountain and benches. Cluhouse with sauna in bathrooms. Small ramp for kayaks or jet-skis. Storage of boat trailers or jet ski trailers on property are not allowed. Can be stored at Caribbean Club for a fee. Two tennis courts....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Key Largo is located on the first and largest Island making up the Florida keys. Located to the west is the Everglades National park, to the east John Pennekamp Coral Reef state park and National Marine Sanctuary. If diving and snorkeling is you thing you came to the right place there are dive shops throughout the island and you can book charters to dive or snorkel, or take a sunset cruise and just relax. Fish right off the dock, or try deep sea fishing with one of the many charter boats from Key Largo, or Islamorada you can try back country fishing , rent a boat and you be the captain, jet ski rentals para sailing all close by. Located just an hour south of Miami on the Bay at Mile Marker 104. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$799.00/ week January-August $649.00/ week Sept-December $899.00/ week Holiday All rentals require $85.00 cleaning fee,12.5% tax and a $400.00 Security deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Miami International at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Miami Florida at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Overseas Highway at Moon Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Caribean Club (not child friendly) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jimmy Johnsons, Sundowners, Senor Frijoles at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have been vacationing in Key Largo for over 35 years. Moon Bay has always been my first choice to stay when visiting Key Largo for a week or more. When the opportunity to buy a condo at my favorite place to stay presented itself, I could not resist.
Why the Owner Chose Moon Bay:
Moon Bay Condominium Complex is located in the heart of Key Largo. It's Location on the bay with it's newly renovated dockage and Fishing pier with Tiki hut, picnic table and benches makes it more like a resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This condo not only has it's own private boat slip that holds up to a 29 ft boat, there is Kayak storage at building B where we have a two person kayak available to use as part of your condo rental.
- Primary: 410-660-5055
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Blackwater Sound Moonbay marina.
Tiki hut with grill and picnic area
View of Fishing pier with tiki hut, benches and picnic table
Club house with lounge and recreational area
View of kid pool area connecting to main pool and lounge chairs
View of kitchen showing enterance to dinning room
Flatscreen in Living Room
King size bed in Master bedroom
Washer and Dryer
Costal Highway Gift shop and gallery
Dive trip at Molasses Reef
View of Tiki hut with grills and picnic area over looking the marina
Fish cleaning station
View of fishing pier with obervation benches to watch sunrises and sunsets
Shaded lounge outside club house
View of breakfast bar
Master bedroom flat screen
Taken while snorkelling, Christ Statue at John Pennekamp Marine Sanctuary
Sand bar at Islamorada
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013