Beach Breeze Gulf Front Pet Friendly in Barrier Dunes, Cape San Blas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barrier Dunes townhome description
This beautifully decorated three bedroom, three and one-half bath
town home is located directly on the sugar white sands of Cape San Blas with picture postcard perfect views.
- 1810 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Three and one-half baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Iron & Board
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Relax at our 2 Swimming pools and tennis courts. Walk miles of deserted sugar white sand beaches. Hike the six mile sand trail north through St. Joseph State Park to the tip of Cape San Blas and see Florida as the Spanish conquistadors did. Marvel at the huge sand dunes, flora and fauna along the way. You'll see deer and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Try your luck at fishing from the shore right outside your door and, if they're not biting, you can still enjoy the best Gulf of Mexico fish, shrimp, oysters and scallops at local restaraunts or from local markets in nearby Port St. Joe or Apalachicola. Cape San Blas has a well-deserved reputation for bird watching throughout the year. Beach Breeze is fully equipped with, microwave, all kitchen utensils, coffee maker, blender, new flat screen TV with cable, DVD's, VCR's, stereo, games, and books. There are three bedrooms - one king, one queen, and one bedroom with twin beds....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Barrier Dunes is a family-oriented, Gulf-Front, gated resort. There is nothing in the area to upset the natural peace and tranquility of Cape San Blas. You'll be able to enjoy the gulf-front pool and our other heated pool, tennis courts, fishing lakes and bike paths and playground. There is a restaurant within walking distance, two convenience markets and gas three miles away. There are two super markets, one in Port St. Joe, 18 miles, and the other in Apalachicola, 23 miles. Motor scooters and kayaks can be rented by the day or week. A boat ramp is conveniently located less than 5 minutes away in St. Joseph State Park and you can park your boat under the unit. Larger craft can be parked on premises a short walk away. Beach Breeze makes the most of casual outdoor Florida living for a memorable vacation!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very well stocked!
Very well stocked!
I've been renting at the Cape for many years and this is by far the best stocked unit I've ever had. In addition to the fully stocked kitchen with decent fry pans, great knives, plenty of bowls, bakeware, and glasses, they have all the extras, including spices. They also have all the cleaning instruments you need. They even supply an emergency weather radio and flashlights! The beds are really comfortable and there are plenty of blankets and pillows. The showers all have adjustable showerheads with great pressure. There is a large gas grill, beach cart, floats, sand toys, umbrellas, chairs and pvc for holding the fishing poles in the sand. They also have games, books and cards. There are TVs in every bedroom. The views of the beach and water are excellent from the 2nd & 3rd floos, and on the main level you see the water,(dunes with greenery block the sand view, but it was actually nice, it gave you a little more privacy). There are chairs and tables on all decks. The parking under the unit easily fit several vehicles. Gil is a great host and quickly answered all inquiries. We will definitely be back again. Had 2 weeks there and wish it was longer! The only thing missing was WIFI, or internet in general. There were some hotspots but it was tough maintaining a web connection for work.
- Guest Utilizador (Kennesaw, GA)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 08/15/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, pet owners, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
May 18, 2013 to Aug. 17, 2013: 1 week $1925, 2 weeks $1875/wk, 3 weeks $1775/wk $300 per night/3 night minimum may be available. Aug. 17, 2013 to Sep. 14, 2013: 1 week: $1260 Sep. 14, 2013 to Nov. 9, 2013: 1 week: $1050 Nov. 9, 2013 to Mar. 1, 2014: 1 week $875, 2 weeks $735/wk, 3 weeks $640/wk $150 per night/3 night minimum may be available. $2100/month Mar. 1, 2014 to May 17, 2014: 1 week: $1175, 2 Weeks $1058/wk, 3 Weeks: $953/wk, May 17, 2014 to Aug. 16, 2014: 1 week $2100, 2 weeks $1890/wk, 3 Weeks: $1701/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Golf: Port St. Joe at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cone Heads at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: + 850-510-8237
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from second floor gulf-front bedroom showing the beach walk-over.
Living Room with Gulf View
View from Master Bedroom
Living Room - Dining Area - Kitchen - 1/2 Bath on left
Beach View from your bedroom!
View from 3rd floor Gulf Front Master Suite
Master Bedroom on Gulf with master bath ensuite - garden tub - separate shower
Guest Bedroom with private bath ensuite
View of Gulf of Mexico from all three decks!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.