VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
We own (and reside in) this historic building located on a beautiful tree-lined East Village street.
This is two-bedroom full floor apartment located on the 3rd floor (two flights up from the building entrance), is on its own floor.
This apartment is a furnished large loft-like two bedroom, one and 1/2 bathroom apartment in a pre-war brick townhouse. This fully furnished apartment features exposed brick walls, high ceilings and a working brick fireplace.
Everything you need is provided from Egyptian cotton linens and towels to free Wi-Fi. Located in the East Village with Union Square, including the Greenmarket, just steps away. so this is close to most subway lines. This location represents the best of New York City from a residential point of view.
Parties and Gatherings: Parties, large gatherings, or smoking are strictly NOT permitted.
RESERVATIONS Reservations of 5 nights or less will be considered when we are within 6 weeks of the check-in date.
For stays of 5 nights or less, we require a one-night deposit to hold your reservation. For stays of 6 to 10 nights, we require a two-night deposit to hold your reservation. For stays of 11-15 nights, we require a three-night deposit to hold your reservation. For longer stays please contact us for details.
CANCELLATION Nightly rate deposits are non-refundable except in the event that we are able to re-book your reservation.
* Two (2) bedrooms: Queen-plus size Sleep Number bed; full-size bed; pull-out Queen-size bed, up to six (6) can sleep comfortably
* Large living room with a dining table
* Fully equipped kitchen, newly renovated, with brand new appliances including a dishwasher.
* Newly renovated full bathroom with full-size bathtub/shower
* Newly renovated half bathroom
* Wireless high-speed Internet
* Fresh Egyptian cotton bed linens, blankets and towels
* Alarm clock in each bedroom
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap provided
* Energy-efficient air conditioner
* Great location in the East Village, steps away from Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park, and Union Square
* Steps away from the Greenmarket in Union Square, Whole Foods Market, and Trader Joe’s
* Convenient to transportation: two blocks from the 6 train and the N/R, three blocks from all Union Square express and local trains (N/R/Q/W/4/5/6/L), and numerous bus lines
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Reservations of 5 nights or less may only be made 6 weeks before the requested check-in date.
Deposits can be paid in-person or by PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account), or can be paid by personal check if received at least one month in advance of your check-in date. Note that reservations are confirmed only after funds have cleared.
Balance of payment is due in full at check-in and can be paid by cash, cashiers check, money order or PayPal.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: Isaac and Christina are working professionals, Isaac in real estate and Christina in publishing. We have a daughter, Jade, who was born eight days before we purchased the building, and a son named Miles. Both Isaac and Jade were born in NYC, and Christina has called NYC home since 1991 when she came to the city to attend FIT.