Cozy, Family Friendly, Single Family Cottage with Pool/Spa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Timarron house description
Gorgeous 2 bedroom plus den pool home overlooking spectacular landscaped area, situated to maximize privacy. Freshly painted exterior and pristine interior. The Great Room floor plan is ideal for the FL lifestyle,with 11 feet ceilings and includes a formal dining area plus a cheerful breakfast nook. Outdoor living area includes plenty of room for relaxing and barbequing by the sun filled pool. Master bedroom has en suite bathroom with separate deep tub and shower, with shower room leading directly to pool patio. 2nd bedroom has queen bed with large closet. 3rd bedroom is designed as a den but has plush daybed that pulls out to a fabulous queen bed. Overall layout flows perfectly allowing privacy with easy access to pool.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Pelican Marsh is an established, beautifully manicured gated community in North Naples. Lakes are numerous within the 1,100 + acres of Pelican Marsh and the 133 acres of nature preserves provide a terrific environment for wildlife including eagles and wading birds along with many other interesting creatures. Walking and bike baths are easily accessible. Pool and lake fountains located throughout are quite photogenic. Residents enjoy a number of amenities including the Tennis Facility, named Center Court, that includes 9 Har Tru lighted courts,with an on-site USPTA tennis pro. The Community Center, adjacent to Center Court, houses the fitness center, spa facilities, computer center, and meeting rooms. New shopping and dining facilities are within blocks and it is close to the Philharmonic Center for the Arts....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Season January -March $1500/wk April $1300/wk May/June October-December $1000/wk July-September $800/wk NOTE: 1 month minimum rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Ft Myers, FL at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach, Naples FL at 2 Miles
enjoy al fresco dining on your private covered lanai - with an easy dip in pool
private pool with spa
cozy master bedroom with ensuite bath with direct access to lanai and pool
easy access from pool to master shower
brightly lit second bedroom offers queen bed and cozy refuge
sleek and efficient kitchen allows cook to enjoy the views
welcoming entry way
2 car garage with quiet neighborhood
large, airy fitness center with cardio, weights, group classes
great spot for morning coffee
deep bath with private view of lanai
3rd bedroom serves as a den or office during the day
comfortable layout of great room with access to pool kitchen and bedrooms
easy flow of all rooms
access to fitness center included
10 har tru lighted courts with on site pro USTA pro
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013